Sponsored Links Spacer Image

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:50am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    He is truly an inspiration to nerds everywhere. Getting laid and seoi nageing tough looking dudes.
    For a while, I felt like all my successes with sex and violence and capitalism was stripping me of my nerd-cred and artist-cred. As such, I'm also in the midst of writing and publishing a tabletop RPG, an endeavor which requires massive amounts of energy and will likely have very little in terms of fiscal rewards. Art for art's sake and all that.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:52am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A long haired Viking/hipster/MMA fighter who goes to cons and has a sense of humor is a prime candidate for getting laid.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 12:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Treating up to patients on a daily basis.

Getting ready to move to Tampa in December.

Teaching my private students.

Busy busy busy.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:24pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a pause in choking and getting choked due to injured shoulder. Been working on different rehab therapies to be able to get back on the mat ASAP.

Started writing my own stuff again, after a long period of nothing. Feels good.

Other activities that I try getting better at by doing them more often: spending time with the kids, GF, cooking, tasting whisky, growing a beard.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    A long haired Viking/hipster/MMA fighter who goes to cons and has a sense of humor is a prime candidate for getting laid.
    Sounds like we have a volunteer.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goshinbudoJJ View Post
    DP, where are you training Daito Ryu?
    At a place in Farmingdale over by SUNY Farmingdale. The school is called Ketsugo Fighting Arts, but the DRJJ is taught by someone else under the Shosin Jujutsu banner. Not a bad school and they train fairly live, especially at the higher belt levels. We do randori, mostly judo style, but they do introduce striking at the yonkyu (green belt level). It's better than any other JJJ dojo I have been too. We do compliant drills and then we work on more live drills and then just live attacks. Only thing I will say, I have a tendency of going back to judo to do some of the techniques. They kinda like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 2:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Turning into a yuppie, apparently. It seems like all I do is make money and sleep with beautiful women. What little martial arts I do nowadays is mostly swordfighting stuff. I really ought to get back into punching people. I miss it.
    Mine is a hard life.
    I am frankly impressed. I understand that you knit chain mail for a living. Anyone who can make any kind of Money from that should be running the damn World bank.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 2:34pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I am frankly impressed. I understand that you knit chain mail for a living. Anyone who can make any kind of Money from that should be running the damn World bank.
    Don't get too excited. McClaw's idea of making a lot of money is making rent on a dingy apartment and having peanut butter sandwiches to eat.

The "beautiful women" he's sleeping with most likely look like distant cousins of the wolverine.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 2:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Judo, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    At a place in Farmingdale over by SUNY Farmingdale. The school is called Ketsugo Fighting Arts, but the DRJJ is taught by someone else under the Shosin Jujutsu banner. Not a bad school and they train fairly live, especially at the higher belt levels. We do randori, mostly judo style, but they do introduce striking at the yonkyu (green belt level). It's better than any other JJJ dojo I have been too. We do compliant drills and then we work on more live drills and then just live attacks. Only thing I will say, I have a tendency of going back to judo to do some of the techniques. They kinda like that.
    Gotchya, thought it may have been with my buddy Howard Popkin over in Hempstead. Didn't realize that there were other DRAJJ guys on LI.

And they train alive???

Isn't that... like... against the rules of JJJ?

Sounds like fun!

I've given up my JJJ training for the forseeable future, swapped it out for Judo with the Team Combat crew. I have Saturday mornings open now, might try to make it down for a Sensei Barry class. They train at a borderline psychopathic level. Right up my alley.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 2:50pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Don't get too excited. McClaw's idea of making a lot of money is making rent on a dingy apartment and having peanut butter sandwiches to eat.

The "beautiful women" he's sleeping with most likely look like distant cousins of the wolverine.
    Name:  10931.png
Views: 317
Size:  150.3 KB
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast