Page 3 of 11 First 1234567 ... Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    What kind of masochists wake up at buttcrack thirty to get squished and choked?
    The kind that would rather train than sleep.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got a brown belt, choked/slammed some people (see avatar), got promoted at work, saw Enders Game. The usual.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What kind of masochists wake up at buttcrack thirty to get squished and choked?
    Whoever picked up my ex-wife after me.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's about the long con.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Turning into a yuppie, apparently. It seems like all I do is make money and sleep with beautiful women. What little martial arts I do nowadays is mostly swordfighting stuff. I really ought to get back into punching people. I miss it.
    Mine is a hard life.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been talking with a shaved sasquatch a lot who called himself Devil lately. It's awesome, since we can't understand each other, so it's full of win and fun. And he stopped dragging women by their hair, since he discovered boomsticks apparently.

In the other news I scrapped Bjj for some time, because I'm a bit fed up with it, as it isn't exactly my sport, I don't have enough money and time,... and moved to gyms closer to where I live. I stay in the capitol after work to the evening twice a week, to train judo, three days a week I train where I currently live in a gym where some ex-police special forces guy teaches boxing and the new acquisition is one coach who used to be in a Cro - cop team for a bit. It's great. I lost 10 kg of weight and am all weak, so I need to eat more and drink more supplements.

There's barely time for any other social life basically. But I'll probably hit Krisiun concert again soon. I like those guys.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Just been doing my judo thing with a mix of BJJ and Daito Ryu JJ. I am still a zaftig individual, but winter is coming and I like to stay warm.
    DP, where are you training Daito Ryu?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Achieved a double bodyweight deadlift and 1.5x bodyweight squat, got injured and stopped judo and lifting, took up yoga, visited California, got married and threw two weddings, quit my job, moved 5000 miles, started training muay Thai at a gym run in a foreign language, got back into lifting with the goal of regaining my previous achievements and more, started learning at least two languages, and now I'm doing yoga and work I love every day. It's a good year.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    sleep with women.
    Well, I'll be goddamned. This world never ceases to surprise.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried (well, not really) getting into kickboxing again, but I just wasn't feeling it. One of my friends started BJJ with our old instructor a few months ago, and he was slowly working me with stories of the awesome that goes on there. I decided to give it a shot, and it really was awesome.

Its on the other side of the city, so taking the bus wasn't an option. I decided that I will cash out for the extra fuel and drive there. Well, the public transportation gods weren't pleased with my decision, so a bus swerved into my lane when I was going home from training last week. Still waiting for the fucking police report, but its a fat chance that I'm going to receive any compensation from the insurance.

Sadly, the training was so awesome that I'm taking the bus. ****.

Well, I'll be goddamned. This world never ceases to surprise.
    He is truly an inspiration to nerds everywhere. Getting laid and seoi nageing tough looking dudes.

Page 3 of 11 First 1234567 ... Last