226207 Bullies, 3772 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 157
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,718

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 3:18pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Nowhere in this picture: Faggy gold leaf engraving or delusional after market fuckery.

    Please tell us more about how craftsmen who have been admitted into the American Custom Gunmaker's Guild by a panel of some of the most discriminating gunmakers in the entire world are fags.
  2. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 3:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Please tell us more about how craftsmen who have been admitted into the American Custom Gunmaker's Guild by a panel of some of the most discriminating gunmakers in the entire world are fags.
    So what if they are? You got a problem with gay people?

    Anyways, you still haven't explained how fruity scroll decorations accurize a rifle or enhance it's terminal effect.

    You're nut riding of exclusive Fudd guns is a joke Devil. The machine is a tool. It's job is to go bang, hit what you point it at and break what it hits. Period. If it does that it is a good rifle, end of story.

    Looking "purty" is something teenage girls fret over.

    But, since you're so obsessed with "decorations" and "Great White Hunter" myths and you did ask to see one of these earlier, here you go; A mosin with quality engraving that was more n' likely used to go after the big seven:


    Apparently came from Africa. My guess is Combloc manufacture from the round receiver. There's quite a few of them on the African continent. Though they tend to be stock and in the hands of locals. IE, people who depend on them for self defense against the big seven and not just "once in a lifetime" bragging rights at the lodge.

    More pics here:
    http://www.guns.com/2012/12/13/romeo...in-nagant-set/
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 12/17/2013 3:52pm at .
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,718

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 3:53pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    So what if they are? You got a problem with gay people?

    Anyways, you still haven't explained how fruity scroll decorations accurize a rifle or enhance it's terminal effect.

    You're nut riding of exclusive Fudd guns is a joke Devil. The machine is a tool. It's job is to go bang, hit what you point it at and break what it hits. Period. If it does that it is a good rifle, end of story.

    Looking "purty" is something teenage girls fret over.

    But, since you're so obsessed with "decorations" and "Great White Hunter" myths and you did ask to see one of these earlier, here you go; A mosin with quality engraving that was more n' likely used to go after the big seven:


    More pics here:
    http://www.guns.com/2012/12/13/romeo...in-nagant-set/

    You are the source of humor, not me. You're the guy who thinks he knows guns but is still stuck on the basics.

    Have you seen the Charlie Brown special where Schroeder wants to play the **** out of the piano but the other kid doesn't like the complexity of the music and he's happier to hear tink, tink, tink! Tink, tink, tink! Yeah, that's you.
  4. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,006

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 4:04pm

    supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    Yeah this guy was a gem. You just knew about ten seconds in that he was "that guy". First thing this guy does is strap on his thigh holster and a gun belt with about 15 magazines in it and then of course he puts on his combat harness rig with even more magazines.

    While this guy was madly blasting away at the innocent shrubs that had the misfortune to grow within 20 yards of the gong he had placd out there. Took everything I had inside to not light up his gong with my pistol.

    The guy did finnaly get in a close shot....... He nailed the cross bar on his gong and destroyed it.

    Got to hear him tell his friend how people would be unwise to underestimate his mini van in a zombie appocolypse. And he could drive that **** offroad and everything.

    And Dont even get me started in his other mosin that he turned into a Jeff cooper style scout rifle

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app
    We had a guy come out on the pistol range the other day. He was wearing all black. With the black had that has velcro on the front, starched up like a USMC cover. His black pants, after closer look we actually sweat pants. And he had combat boots on, with the sweat pants tucked into them.

    He pulled out a .22 and a bunch of magazines that he tucked into his waist band. He loaded all of them and proceeded to blast the hell out of a target that was about 5 yards away! When one magazine was empty he dropped it to the ground, loaded another, and contunued the slaughter without looking away. He shreaded the target!! No telling what he actually hit, because he just used one that was already up there and had holes all in it. It was awesome to watch.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
  5. dflanmod is offline
    dflanmod's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 4:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    We had a guy come out on the pistol range the other day. He was wearing all black. With the black had that has velcro on the front, starched up like a USMC cover. His black pants, after closer look we actually sweat pants. And he had combat boots on, with the sweat pants tucked into them.

    He pulled out a .22 and a bunch of magazines that he tucked into his waist band. He loaded all of them and proceeded to blast the hell out of a target that was about 5 yards away! When one magazine was empty he dropped it to the ground, loaded another, and contunued the slaughter without looking away. He shreaded the target!! No telling what he actually hit, because he just used one that was already up there and had holes all in it. It was awesome to watch.
    Good on him for wearing tactical sweat pants. Makes his spec ops boner that much more apparent after gettin his guns off like that.

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app
  6. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 5:12pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You are the source of humor, not me. You're the guy who thinks he knows guns but is still stuck on the basics.

    Have you seen the Charlie Brown special where Schroeder wants to play the **** out of the piano but the other kid doesn't like the complexity of the music and he's happier to hear tink, tink, tink! Tink, tink, tink! Yeah, that's you.
    Bullshit.

    You wouldn't know a fine top shelf safari gun if Teddy Rosevelt himself returned form the grave to shove one up your ass and tickle your nose with a dead elephant's dick.

    Seriously, bro. You're pulling "sporterised mausers" out like they're the holy grail of firearms? It's makeup on an old pig. "Nostalgia", bro. We've been over this before.

    Where's the posh double rifles? If you actually knew "exclusive safari guns" from the hole in your rear you'd be nut riding VO Vappen, Johan Fanzoj, Holand & Holand, J. Purdey & Sons, Boss & Co ect...

    But no... You pull out Grampy's war relic like a fucking rube. You're taste in surplus is no better than mine, Devil. You just like to put pretty panties on your gun like it's a girl's doll or something.

    And that, my egotistical "can't be seen with an ugly gun" friend is comedy.
  7. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,718

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 10:17pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Bullshit.

    You wouldn't know a fine top shelf safari gun if Teddy Rosevelt himself returned form the grave to shove one up your ass and tickle your nose with a dead elephant's dick.

    Seriously, bro. You're pulling "sporterised mausers" out like they're the holy grail of firearms? It's makeup on an old pig. "Nostalgia", bro. We've been over this before.

    Where's the posh double rifles? If you actually knew "exclusive safari guns" from the hole in your rear you'd be nut riding VO Vappen, Johan Fanzoj, Holand & Holand, J. Purdey & Sons, Boss & Co ect...

    But no... You pull out Grampy's war relic like a fucking rube. You're taste in surplus is no better than mine, Devil. You just like to put pretty panties on your gun like it's a girl's doll or something.

    And that, my egotistical "can't be seen with an ugly gun" friend is comedy.
    No, you want to see me nutriding Mausers because I accurately pointed out that they're better than your shitty beloved Moist Nugget. I also said more than once that I don't care if I ever touch another Mauser and that the only thing I claimed a Mauser is better than is a Nugget. All true.

    The biggest irony of your fuctardery about rifles just being a tool, and accuracy, blah, blah, blah is that I've probably spent more time on indepth study and practice of those very factors in the last month than you have in your whole fucking life. Very soon I will be getting paid to build accurate and utilitarian rifles. And I'll do it better than probably 95% of the rifle builders on the planet because I can think for myself and am willing to make the effort to learn the best methods instead of relying on tribal knowledge like damn near everyone else.

    I don't give a **** about classic hunting rifles. Mainly because I enjoy machining and despise woodwork. Nevertheless, I'm not so much of an ignorant n00b that I can't appreciate the skilled craftsmanship and art created by an old school master.
  8. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 11:20pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Very soon I will be getting paid to build accurate and utilitarian rifles. And I'll do it better than probably 95% of the rifle builders on the planet because I can think for myself and am willing to make the effort to learn the best methods instead of relying on tribal knowledge like damn near everyone else.
    Well that's the first unique thought I've heard from you in this thread.

    **** man, why didn't you skip to the good stuff in the first place?

    So what features do you consider key to a proper "utilitarian" rifle?
  9. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,718

    Posted On:
    12/17/2013 11:43pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Well that's the first unique thought I've heard from you in this thread.

    **** man, why didn't you skip to the good stuff in the first place?

    So what features do you consider key to a proper "utilitarian" rifle?

    Everything I say is unique. You just don't hear once you get your little feelings hurt. I find this to be true with most people.

    Rifles are simple creatures. What do you want to talk about?
  10. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    12/18/2013 9:54am

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Rifles are simple creatures. What do you want to talk about?
    Well, what's going to set a Devil custom apart? There are a plethora of quality precision rifles on the market with the usual bells and whistles. Exceptional barrels that are free floated, nice triggers, smooth action, magnum chamberings, fancy muzzle devices, esoteric stocks that cost more than the rest of the parts combined...

    So what's your special sauce? Or if that's to nebulous, what do you find not to your liking among the "tribal knowledge"?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.