Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 3:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzis View Post
    I'm intrigued, what's your tribe?

What do you have to say about the following argument: More than a thousand years is enough to be assimilated, merged or formed anew into another human group so referring to long dead clans is a good point of referrence for historical studies and how there was a cultural evolution to the present, but by no means is a strong point of influence compared to more recent events?
    Now if you actually crawl from under Madrid and go north, you'll find little, short exopthalmic frog-looking Mediterraneans who speak a bit differently from the similar creatures where you reside. Go further north, and you'll see individuals who show more advanced evolution by being blond or red-haired, who arebigger than Mediterranean frogs, speaking a Scandinavian-influenced local dialect, and having patronyms such as Hauteville (Hjalt-ville) and Auberville (Asbjorn-ville). Those would be people still referred to, to this day, as "les Normands". Being descended from both those families, and being from that part of the world, I make the amazing claim that this is my tribe.

Cross the channel, and you'll find people who, having fine old family names such as Godwin, still refer to themselves as "English" because their background has its origins in Angeln, the traditionally-Danish region that gave that people its name and the name of the language we are currently utilizing.

Perhaps you would like to tell old-family Englishmen that, because England is not a modern nation-state, they must refer to themselves as "Ewe Kay citizens". No doubt they will give you all the attention they feel you deserve.

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 3:46pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    You know Vcious Norman, the 'monobrows' had far advanced culture than you in middle ages. Babilon, Aleppo, Cordoba, Cairo, Alexandria, Damscus, Homs,.... all the capitols of knowledge, power and civilisation.
    Key word: had.

When old 'Urope kept pigs and filth in the cities and thought about mental diseases as demon possessions, the Arabs had musical and work therapy, advanced medicine, compass, sewers,....
    ...and now, like magic, things are completely the reverse,

What went wrong? Religion and west playing them against each other for resources once it got itself up again.
    How could such advanced peoples possibly have allowed uncouth northerners to play them off against each other?

Perhaps the time will come again, when they'll be far above us once more.
    Perhaps a big rain of rocks will end humanity. Perhaps nano-engineering will go all wrong and turn all vertebrates into geraniums. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

As I see, the stable countries are spending much on education in physics, maths,...
    Stable, huh? Let me guess: they'll get all advanced--and then some uncouth outsiders with a fraction of their intellect will somehow be able to play them off against each other and...how does that end again?

'Monobrows' are not just about terrorism and extremes.
    Of course not. They're also about mass self-export into concrete slums, far from their homes, where they get to be someone else's underclass. Very advanced planning on their part, that.

And they have a good strategic place right in the middle of Europe and Asia and can scheme all the cream of knowledge if they want. As they did once. Europe had learned and build much of its foundations from them.
    Much good has it done them so far. They have had the honour of being, seemingly eternally, at the crossroads of invasion route after invasion route.

Meanwhile, the only thing Europe got from them was a disease called christianity, a cult which took centuries to shake off. No doubt those monobrows who suffered the lovely effects of the crusades were quite thankful that Europeans took such an interest, in their flea-bitten desert lands, as a result of that conversion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 3:52pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Advanced evolution? Let's explore the superior uberrace....

and so on and so on. See, I'm also good at finding stereotypical examples.

At the end of the day we're all people and it really comes down to education, intellect and non-psychopatic genes (mostly politicians, Dick Fulds and occasional Gacey anyways) and a stable enviroment where people have a chance to prosper. We should all realise that we're human beings, have similar basic needs and can coexist, if we settle our cultural and religious differences through civilised debate.

I love most of the foreigners that come here, because they don't complain, work hard and are peacefull. And I love mulatto girls. So hawt.... Furdering gene pool is awesome. There are some distant valleys here, where all the villages have same surname and you can meet something, that you can hardly call h00man there.... :-/

But if you're dancing on the breadline and survival thread, you're gonna grab every straw. Blond, black, blue eyes, green eyes, muslim, christian,... it doesn't matter.

Would you believe, that a black or arab man or woman can be just as good at flying a plane, algebra,... than you, some even better?
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 11/10/2013 4:02pm at .

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 3:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    So, because I, through no fault of my own, benefit from someone else's generations-old racist crimes, I am not allowed to have a problem with racism, or to want to prevent more racist crimes? That's some strange logic you have there.
    If you do nothing to reverse those crimes, you are a willing participant in their continuation.

I didn't take land from anybody, and I don't have the power to return it to anybody. Except for one quarter-acre lot, it isn't my land.[/QUOTE]

Have you returned that lot? No? Racist oppressor of First Nations peoples.

In the same way, France isn't your land.
    Finally figured that out, huh? Congratulations.

You didn't conquer it, you don't own it, and you don't run it, so it's pretty ridiculous to think you can decide who should and shouldn't live there.
    You're right, for once. We took our piece of it, and now it's up to the French to decide what to do with that part of it which remains to them.

Fortunately for us, Normandy doesn't have a monobrow-friendly climate. If they make it this far north, it's because they tend to be on their way to a nice lorry-chassis joyride into the ever-open arms of Londonistan. To steal a term from the christians, "godspeed".

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 4:04pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Advanced evolution? Let's explore the superior uberrace....

and so on and so on. See, I'm also good at finding stereotypical examples.
    All stereotypes are 100% true. Didn't you know that?

At the end of the day we're all people...
    You might have a looser definition of that term than I do, but that is--of course--entirely your prerogative.

...and it really comes down to education, intellect and non-psychopatic genes and a stable enviroment where people have a chance to prosper.
    Psychopathic genes > non-psychopathic ones any day of the week. Meanwhile, as they've had centuries of advanced civilisation with which to provide the stable environment you describe, why do the armpitstans of the world not do so? Because less-advanced people were magically able to "play them off against each other"?

I love...the foreigners that come here...
    Let me guess: some of your best friends are foreigners.

I love mulatto girls...
    So that's what your anti-racist moralising is all about.

Your "Can-we-all-get-along?" has just become "If I make all nice, can I get me some Lady Marmalade?" No doubt you can--just check your pocket for change.
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 11/10/2013 4:14pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 4:07pm

Style: JJJ/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Perhaps a big rain of rocks will end humanity. Perhaps nano-engineering will go all wrong and turn all vertebrates into geraniums. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
    Semi-comprehensible nonsensical rant aside, that made me chuckle.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 4:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Viux do you picture people who work 8-10 hours a day and are alienated to their cribs because they can barely walk coming home, litter the planet with plastics, heavy metals, eugenics and racial theories which caused the worst war ever,.... superior to some people of other colour, who have less posession (includin' no McDonalds, Aspartame, plastics, bio, chemical, nuclear weapons....), but can hunt and gather all they need in 2 hours and are than free to make love, raise kids, dance, sing,...

Just askin'....

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 4:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Viux do you picture people who work 8-10 hours a day and are alienated to their cribs because they can barely walk coming home, litter the planet with plastics, heavy metals, eugenics and racial theories which caused the worst war ever,.... superior to some people of other colour, who have less posession (includin' no McDonalds, Aspartame, plastics, bio, chemical, nuclear weapons....), but can hunt and gather all they need in 2 hours and are than free to make love, raise kids, dance, sing,...

Just askin'....
    Stickybum, do you always romanticise lives you know little or nothing about? Is "noble-savage"-style patronising a common mode of thought in Slovenia?

Just askin'...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 4:21pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just as much as you are too eager to slap your views on everything.

Yes, we're all hipsters here and we grock in peace all days, smoke pot and savage vicious Normans when they need to be savaged.

Posted On:
    11/10/2013 4:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just as much as you are too eager to slap your views on everything.
    Views you disagree with, you're more than welcome to ignore. Given your attempts to debate them, you're likely to be more successful that way.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast