233322 Bullies, 3542 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 142
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. killface is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    227

    Posted On:
    11/05/2013 6:35pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was looking at wiki for some quick overview on what really increases your chances to become victim and only found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim...ctim_proneness
    Bullshit about how bad victim blaming is. That wasn't even the question. The person that wrote this really deserves to get punched. (See what i did here? victim blaming, deserves to get punched, irony)

    Anyway, I guess OP falls into the 24 to 34 year old male category, which has the highest risk of becoming victim. Add the foreigners bonus (while he claims good French, it still easy to spot someone not familiar with the city) and is is plausible that he has an higher risk.

    It will get better when he knows the city better and what places to avoid. Also making friends will help, though nobody noted that one also needs to be careful who to befriend. I guess if he sticks to the people in his grappling class he cant go much wrong.

    At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris.
  2. The Cap is offline
    The Cap's Avatar

    ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    389

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:49am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris.
    Yeah, he could be getting gangfucked in Marseilles or Nice instead. Unfortunately, and thanks in part to rampant racism, tough ghettos in French cities abound.

    There is a lot of good advice in the thread, but it should be noted that although getting out of his present neighbourhood sounds brilliant, moving can often be an unaffordable luxury. Bulk up, weakling. Stop believeing in le "petit déjeuner" and discover "premier et deuxième déjeuner".
  3. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 10:44am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    Yeah, he could be getting gangfucked in Marseilles or Nice instead. Unfortunately, and thanks in part to rampant racism, tough ghettos in French cities abound.
    Okay, so maybe killface should have written: "At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris, Marseilles or Nice". Very true.

    As for France's rampant racism, it still--amazingly--ends up being a choice destination for a nonstop tidal wave of monobrows. Seriously, anyone who doesn't like France's intolerance of Eurabia is more than welcome to just fucking leave. Whatever its faults (and they are legion), France is already someone's homeland, and new arrivals had better understand that and act accordingly--or go elsewhere.
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 11/06/2013 10:48am at .
  4. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:21am


     Style: aikido

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Okay, so maybe killface should have written: "At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris, Marseilles or Nice". Very true.

    As for France's rampant racism, it still--amazingly--ends up being a choice destination for a nonstop tidal wave of monobrows. Seriously, anyone who doesn't like France's intolerance of Eurabia is more than welcome to just fucking leave. Whatever its faults (and they are legion), France is already someone's homeland, and new arrivals had better understand that and act accordingly--or go elsewhere.
    This is the single most racist, xenophobic post I've ever seen on Bullshido.
  5. Pharabus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    450

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:25am


     Style: Kali

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Okay, so maybe killface should have written: "At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris, Marseilles or Nice". Very true.

    As for France's rampant racism, it still--amazingly--ends up being a choice destination for a nonstop tidal wave of monobrows. Seriously, anyone who doesn't like France's intolerance of Eurabia is more than welcome to just fucking leave. Whatever its faults (and they are legion), France is already someone's homeland, and new arrivals had better understand that and act accordingly--or go elsewhere.
    So what you are saying is the French are a bunch of arrogant xenophobic bastards and everyone had better just get used to it?
  6. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:43am


     Style: aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any time VN ever accuses anyone of racism on Bullshido ever again, just search the word "monobrows".
  7. BKR is offline
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,135

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Any time VN ever accuses anyone of racism on Bullshido ever again, just search the word "monobrows".
    You are bit late to the game on this one...
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  8. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:52pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    This is the single most racist, xenophobic post I've ever seen on Bullshido.
    This is subtle compared to other posts I've made here.

    EDIT: Meanwhile, I've never met a racist I didn't like. Whiny multy-culty leftists, on the other hand...
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 11/06/2013 1:59pm at .
  9. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:55pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    So what you are saying is the French are a bunch of arrogant xenophobic bastards and everyone had better just get used to it?
    They have reason to be. From the Romans to my own ancestors, they've done nothing but lost territory, time and again. Kindly tell me why the **** they should be all welcoming and tolerant now.

    As to what you do or don't get used to, that's your issue.
  10. theAsthmatic is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    194

    Posted On:
    11/06/2013 2:05pm


     Style: sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    This is subtle compared to other posts I've made here.

    EDIT: Meanwhile, I've never met a racist I didn't like. Whiny multy-culty leftists, on the other hand...
    Have you chanced to meet the Westboro Baptist folks?
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.