Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 6:35pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was looking at wiki for some quick overview on what really increases your chances to become victim and only found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim...ctim_proneness
    Bullshit about how bad victim blaming is. That wasn't even the question. The person that wrote this really deserves to get punched. (See what i did here? victim blaming, deserves to get punched, irony)

Anyway, I guess OP falls into the 24 to 34 year old male category, which has the highest risk of becoming victim. Add the foreigners bonus (while he claims good French, it still easy to spot someone not familiar with the city) and is is plausible that he has an higher risk.

It will get better when he knows the city better and what places to avoid. Also making friends will help, though nobody noted that one also needs to be careful who to befriend. I guess if he sticks to the people in his grappling class he cant go much wrong.

At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris.

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:49am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris.
    Yeah, he could be getting gangfucked in Marseilles or Nice instead. Unfortunately, and thanks in part to rampant racism, tough ghettos in French cities abound.

There is a lot of good advice in the thread, but it should be noted that although getting out of his present neighbourhood sounds brilliant, moving can often be an unaffordable luxury. Bulk up, weakling. Stop believeing in le "petit déjeuner" and discover "premier et deuxième déjeuner".

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 10:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    Yeah, he could be getting gangfucked in Marseilles or Nice instead. Unfortunately, and thanks in part to rampant racism, tough ghettos in French cities abound.
    Okay, so maybe killface should have written: "At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris, Marseilles or Nice". Very true.

As for France's rampant racism, it still--amazingly--ends up being a choice destination for a nonstop tidal wave of monobrows. Seriously, anyone who doesn't like France's intolerance of Eurabia is more than welcome to just fucking leave. Whatever its faults (and they are legion), France is already someone's homeland, and new arrivals had better understand that and act accordingly--or go elsewhere.
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 11/06/2013 10:48am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:21am

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Okay, so maybe killface should have written: "At the end, in France there are sure better places to live than Paris, Marseilles or Nice". Very true.

As for France's rampant racism, it still--amazingly--ends up being a choice destination for a nonstop tidal wave of monobrows. Seriously, anyone who doesn't like France's intolerance of Eurabia is more than welcome to just fucking leave. Whatever its faults (and they are legion), France is already someone's homeland, and new arrivals had better understand that and act accordingly--or go elsewhere.
    This is the single most racist, xenophobic post I've ever seen on Bullshido.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:25am

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!

So what you are saying is the French are a bunch of arrogant xenophobic bastards and everyone had better just get used to it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 11:43am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any time VN ever accuses anyone of racism on Bullshido ever again, just search the word "monobrows".

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Any time VN ever accuses anyone of racism on Bullshido ever again, just search the word "monobrows".
    You are bit late to the game on this one...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:52pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    This is the single most racist, xenophobic post I've ever seen on Bullshido.
    This is subtle compared to other posts I've made here.

EDIT: Meanwhile, I've never met a racist I didn't like. Whiny multy-culty leftists, on the other hand...
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 11/06/2013 1:59pm at .

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 1:55pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    So what you are saying is the French are a bunch of arrogant xenophobic bastards and everyone had better just get used to it?
    They have reason to be. From the Romans to my own ancestors, they've done nothing but lost territory, time and again. Kindly tell me why the **** they should be all welcoming and tolerant now.

As to what you do or don't get used to, that's your issue.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2013 2:05pm

Style: sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is subtle compared to other posts I've made here.

EDIT: Meanwhile, I've never met a racist I didn't like. Whiny multy-culty leftists, on the other hand...
    Have you chanced to meet the Westboro Baptist folks?
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast