Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 10:39am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    I decontaminate nightclubs. Why? What do you do? (Please don't repeat the claim that you teach English; thanks in advance.)
    You clean night clubs? hmm ok, sound about right.
    Also those concrete slums are much better than the alternative, but alas the second generation of those aracs don't know how shitty it can actually be. They are spoiled ***** wanna be tough guys.
    ****, i remember my first glimpse of a ghetto in new Orleans... i remember my disappointment.. it had houses with yards, and nice cars, some trees and grass, i mean WTF ? want to see a real ghetto..
    I decapitate mice for a living.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 1:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Here's a video:

If you stop watching after the ring card girl, that is an epic clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 3:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    The guy living on the land stolen from North American First nations isn't really profiting from anything unless that person actually owns the land. If he's renting the land from someone else, he can't really give it back. He may be 'profiting' from the fact that he has a place to live, but then again, he didn't actually choose to be born in a country that stole a lot of it's land from other people.
    Owlie mentioned a quarter-acre. Donating that to the nearest first nation could be the first step toward a nice HQ for all sorts of Native-related things.

Of course, he won't do this, because that would oblige him to move the comfy place from which he can decry others' racism. And yes, he is also "profiting" in that he has a place to live.

Where he was born, meanwhile, is irrelevant. He condemns racism in others while profiting from its results himself. If you want to call that, say, a milkshake--rather than hypocrisy--then by all means...

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 3:16pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    You clean night clubs? hmm ok, sound about right.
    Exactly: venues are much cleaner once the malodorous hirsute, hyperrhinic monobrows have been removed. Zyklon B might help, but it isn't really necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    People who think they're pure, usually are.

Pure what is another matter.

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 3:31pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Not to mention the fact that he didn't steal and the people it was stolen from have been dead for 150 years, so there is no one to give it back to.
    Wisconsin's has no First Nations individuals left? Nobody at all?

...races are single entities who can collectively take credit and blame for the actions for all of their individual members throughout history.
    That's classic lib-leftie group-think for you.

What you do, hypocritical white apologist, is lower your head, reach for your wallet and whine "Oh okay, how much?" when the anti-racist "reparations" crowd appears with their shouted demands.

Apologize and pay up...or be called "racist" (which, as I recall, you self-righteously imply that you're not).

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Owlie mentioned a quarter-acre. Donating that to the nearest first nation could be the first step toward a nice HQ for all sorts of Native-related things.

Of course, he won't do this, because that would oblige him to move the comfy place from which he can decry others' racism. And yes, he is also "profiting" in that he has a place to live.

Where he was born, meanwhile, is irrelevant. He condemns racism in others while profiting from its results himself. If you want to call that, say, a milkshake--rather than hypocrisy--then by all means...
    I call the argument useless. No one can rightly claim their ancestry is free of any sort if immoral or unethical activity. If we intend to hold current generations responsible for the actions of their ancestors than everyone is going to have to pony up something to the descendants of those our ancestors may have harmed or offended.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 5:07pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    I call the argument useless. No one can rightly claim their ancestry is free of any sort if immoral or unethical activity. If we intend to hold current generations responsible for the actions of their ancestors than everyone is going to have to pony up something to the descendants of those our ancestors may have harmed or offended.
    Lets assume your father as young man saw a house he liked. He killed the person that lived were and decided it to be his house. He got married and you got born. You lived your whole childhood in the nice house. After your father dies you get the house. Now one day the family of the person that was murdered comes along and wants the house back.

And you are like "dude everyone has someone in his ancestry who did wrong. It is all relative and stuff."

Oh and "harmed or offended"? Do you believe offending people is morally wrong?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 5:37pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Lets assume your father as young man saw a house he liked. He killed the person that lived were and decided it to be his house. He got married and you got born. You lived your whole childhood in the nice house. After your father dies you get the house. Now one day the family of the person that was murdered comes along and wants the house back.
    What if the guy killed for his house originally acquired the house by killing another guy, who killed another guy, who killed another guy, who acquired it by mystical means according to the oldest literature available? Who should get the house then?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I have just have the damn house??

da mobull app
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2013 6:11pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    What if the guy killed for his house originally acquired the house by killing another guy, who killed another guy, who killed another guy, who acquired it by mystical means according to the oldest literature available? Who should get the house then?
    That is a different question, though interesting. Also going into a house of a murderer and killing him and taking his house is still wrong. My views on private property are a bit different than "I was here first" anyway and more alike of to "how can society make the best use of the house" but different discussion.

I am just interested in what this moral relativist FinalLegion is going to answer.