• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/29/2013 1:39pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Find the porta potty he uses....climb down in there in your ninja suit, and wait until he comes in and uses it...then do your thing...whatever that might be...
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2013 2:01pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even though he's leaving in a week and it's probably pointless by now but, have you tried taking it up with your supervisor? Telling him that there's a co-worker that you don't get along with, tend to but heads and explain to him why and the such. I should imagine that he'd look into the matter and possibly try and keep the two of you away from each other.

The last thing anyone wants is people fighting at work. No only does it look bad for the company, its generally disruptive and not very productive. They don't have you there to kill one another or for your pleasurable company. They need you working.

People who are at each others throats isn't good for productivity. So I imagine they'd keep you out of each others way.

Aside from that... Talking serious to you now about the situation at hand... Grow up.
    How old are you. Sorry but, I'd like to roundhouse kick many-a-co-workers at where I work. Though, sadly, this is real life. Caving their skulls in comes with consequences, such as, losing my job, the thing I go to despite hating it, to support a girlfriend, a child and a roof over our heads and food on the table. Second, you'll more than likely get arrested for assault, cause the law tends to frown upon such things and a work based fight will get reported. Then, to add to things, I doubt such a fellow is just going to accept defeat like an honorable warrior and bow to your awesomeness... No, he'll probably want revenge for it.

So there you go. Cause you can't wait a week, you're jobless, probably now houseless, kids on the street and your soon to be sentenced for GBH and to top it off, now got some arsehole sat stewing over it wanting to get back at you...

Life is not a movie and once you step out of school and get a job, you become an adult... May want to start acting like one.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2013 3:04pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by neonadobo View Post
    Hey guys. I have this co-worker who constantly mean mugs me and hates my guts for no reason. Now we already had a short kind of a fight but was broken up. gave him a front kick for his trouble. Now he only has a week left at work and people around me are saying that it's not worth it and I should just ignore him. Now this guy is a total bully type. I think he found out that I was doing m.a and is upset about that. He is the tradtional I am the best and baddest type of guy A-hole that we all know. I know I didn;t do anything to him and I just wanna work. What would you do in this situation?
    Ny the way not sure if this is the correct forum but thanks guys.
    I think im gonna need his version of "for no reason" before I comment further on this.

Who knows , you could be a complete arsehole and he could be a saint.
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2013 3:43pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want to fight someone because of the way they looked at you, you're very likely the asshole in that situation.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2013 3:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'll have to deal with assholes your whole life. You can't fight all of them. Let it go man.
    Actually, thanks to the vast resources we have readily available on the internet today that make it easy to track people down, I find it to be no longer necessary to learn how to suppress my mindless, seething grudges.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2013 9:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Fighting never solved anything.
    Not true. It often solves the riddle: "who are the two biggest assholes in this room?"
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    10/30/2013 1:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: PTK,MT and BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just forgot to mention guys. The short fight I was talking about in the first post. He actually swung at me at the parking lot and actually hit with a grazing punch. Hence I fought back. Now at the time I posted I was just really angry and was looking for advice. I talked to one of my supervisors and he talked to the Korean ops manager. The guy was tenured so the manager said to just let it go because he only has a week left. If you had experienced working with Koreans they actually care a lot about your time spent in the company more than they would with your attitude. I guess they talked to him because he actually doesn't mean mug anymore. Plus I wasn't the only one he did that to. I won't go into much detail anymore. He seemed to have done this in his last month at work so the me and the other guy he tried to bully were really wondering why. Anyway Thanks for the input guys.

Posted On:
    10/30/2013 11:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In a loud voice say "Is that so, well I happen to think the boss is a great guy!". While he is looking puzzled, lay into him. Bully rousted, promotion coming. You're welcome.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2013 7:22pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by neonadobo View Post
    Hey guys. I have this co-worker who constantly mean mugs me and hates my guts for no reason. Now we already had a short kind of a fight but was broken up. gave him a front kick for his trouble. Now he only has a week left at work and people around me are saying that it's not worth it and I should just ignore him. Now this guy is a total bully type. I think he found out that I was doing m.a and is upset about that. He is the tradtional I am the best and baddest type of guy A-hole that we all know. I know I didn;t do anything to him and I just wanna work. What would you do in this situation?
    Ny the way not sure if this is the correct forum but thanks guys.
    You took the valuable first step by bringing your personal problems to the internet, where they can be dissected and then ridiculed by experts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2013 2:45am

Style: Wing Chun/Rex Kwon Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should be like "whats that I cant hear you over the sounds of me round house kicking you!" and then round house kick him.

That should solve your problems
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast