Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 6:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: PTK,MT and BJJ noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!

To fight or to not fight?

Hey guys. I have this co-worker who constantly mean mugs me and hates my guts for no reason. Now we already had a short kind of a fight but was broken up. gave him a front kick for his trouble. Now he only has a week left at work and people around me are saying that it's not worth it and I should just ignore him. Now this guy is a total bully type. I think he found out that I was doing m.a and is upset about that. He is the tradtional I am the best and baddest type of guy A-hole that we all know. I know I didn;t do anything to him and I just wanna work. What would you do in this situation?
    Ny the way not sure if this is the correct forum but thanks guys.

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 6:55am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: PTK,MT and BJJ noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!

To fight or to not fight?

Hey guys! Not sure if I can ask this question here but let me give it a try. Now I have this co-worker who constantly mean mugs me and is always trying to provoke me to fight. He is one of those I am the badd ass types of dudes and I do feel like im being bullied to some extent. Now we already had a sort of a short fight. He hit me with a glancing punch and then I gave him a front kick to the tummy. I could see he was hurt so he started talking and going on about how martial arts doesn't work and stuff because so many people were already there to break us up. I guess he found out I was doing M.A and wanted to prove he was bad ass. He's got one week left at work and My co-workers say that it's not worth fighting him because he's just an a-hole. What would you guys do in this situation? fight or not? do you think its better to just ignore? Thanks in advance guys.

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 2:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by neonadobo View Post
    Hey guys. I have this co-worker who constantly mean mugs me...
    So...don't look at him. Unless you like him and can't resist. Is this the case?

...and hates my guts for no reason.
    As do I. Anyway, why does it matter whether he likes you or not. Unless you like him. Is this the case?

Now we already had a short kind of a fight but was broken up. gave him a front kick for his trouble. Now he only has a week left at work...
    Your front kick didn't kill him. That's why you have to put up with this guy (and your feelings for him) for the next seven long days. A "weapon" that does not kill is no weapon at all.

Now this guy is a total bully type.
    You still haven't told us if you like it.

I think he found out that I was doing m.a and is upset about that.
    No more crane-kicks at the water-cooler, okay?

He is the tradtional I am the best and baddest type of guy A-hole that we all know.
    Must be, if your thunderous front kick didn't terminate him.

I know I didn;t do anything to him...
    Next time you say you'll swallow...just swallow. No more false advertising, 'kay?

...and I just wanna work. What would you do in this situation?
    Does what you call "work" include the term "GFE"? Probably. Then just keep working and build your reputation. You're definitely on the right track.

Ny the way not sure if this is the correct forum but thanks guys.
    As you can see, it is--and you're more than welcome.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 2:19pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you work, by any chance, in the WWE?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 2:20pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My dad told me that in prison, its common for dudes to get antsy and get into trouble (fights, contraband etc) when they're about to finish up a stint (he went through it himself). So, take the advice of old prison Morgan Freeman types: keep your head down and wait it out another week, and you're done. Who knows what can happen if you fight him? Most of the outcomes are ultimately losses. You fight, he wins and you're injured, or, you fight, you win, he's injured and he sues you, or you fight, he gets knocked down from a punch to his protruding chin and cracks his head on the ground and you get in trouble, or you fight and win but he stews in rage before returning with weapons and/or friends.

In the movies, the dramatic fight ends with Journey playing and the bully sheepishly skulking and the hot chick all up onz and it turns out Rodney Dangerfield is not only still alive, but totally ready to party. In reality, both fighters crapple to an arm-punching stalemate until their friends pull them apart as they curse and complain, followed by sad drinking where the friends try to cheer you up, but it doesn't totally work because you've got a half golfball bruise on your forehead and you couldn't remember if you were using good hip-driven boxing punches or flailing girl fist slaps. You're actually kinda glad you're not getting the high fives you were expecting cause your hands totally hurt.

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 2:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The obvious answer is to rabbit punch the mother fucker in front of the boss then take him down choke him out and pee on him. Then loudy and proudly proclaim, that is what you get for leaving the company. This will get you that much need promotion and raise. Also all the women there will want you to **** them in their stink holes one after another.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 3:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All joking aside, you definitely have to beat this guy up. Not just for your sake, but for his. If you wait out the week and just let him go without teaching him a lesson, he's just going to bully somebody else wherever he's working next. YOU have to put a stop to his asshole behavior. He sullied your honor, now you have to beat him up and prove that martial arts really do work.

Don't be afraid to really kick his ass, either. It's his own fault if he gets badly hurt. Keep hitting him even if he's unconscious or has given up. Aim not just win the fight, but to maim him. If you any reservation about this, just keep reminding yourself that he brought this upon himself.

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 3:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this isn't a troll then just wait the week, if you have any vacation time use it.

If this is a troll then skull-**** him.

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 6:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    +1 for rabbit punching.

Better yet, rabbit kick him.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/25/2013 6:50pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boxing champ Jack Dempsey said that even a baby could knock a man out if you dropped it on a guy from a roof. So, find a baby and a ladder.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast