Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2013 4:47am

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nickosaurus, that's concussion for sure. But he might have headaches and all sorts of trouble to the end of his life.
    All the damage sometimes doesn't take immediate effect. A dad of my friend died a day or two after being karate punched.
    Another dude I know walked around the whole night with a broken skull. Nobody knows what happened to him between the metal concert we attended and hospital, ---he was drunk to oblivion, but when they finnaly found him and realised his state, he was in an artificial coma for at least a month and has much plastic built in in order to breathe and function.

Human beings are funny. You can die from inflamated tooth, but other time you walk around with a bullet in your brain like it's nothing. I've heard of another who shot himself in the head. Had to learn to talk and walk again, has trouble, but lives.... He's currently visiting some programme for helping people with brain damage.
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 10/12/2013 5:09am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2013 11:25am

Style: Holiday Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickosaurus View Post
    is it my imagination but I can kind of see another bouncer at about 22 secs but he doesn't seem to want to get involved.
    You saw right.

Looked like the other bouncer was debating on whether to jump in but saw the camera and puckered his ring piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickosaurus View Post
    ...beer coat
    This gets you post rep!

Posted On:
    10/12/2013 12:25pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was playing basketball once and these Mexican dudes were shooting at our hoop when we changed sides (full court). I was driving for a layup and didn't notice the ball they had just shot (we asked them to stop it) and, of course, the ball landed directly in my path, my foot stepped on the ball instead of the ground, and a flipped backward and the back of my head slammed the metal hoop post. I mean solid, public school playground post. It was loud!

I got up and walked away. Didn't even see a doctor. Probably should have. Like someone said, you don't always know if you have been hurt.

Saw a guy bodyslammed on concrete flooring like that once too. He just kept fighting. The factors as to why actual damage happens are so varied, prediction is really difficult.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/12/2013 2:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    Watch Hedge-Hogeys vid. The guy is a class act. THAT is how it should have been handled.
    This drunk didn't have a hat though.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2013 4:04pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only in Newcastle... Bloody Geordies.

That said, like how the bouncer just stands there nonchalant...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123