228338 Bullies, 4580 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 10:07am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    "By the Edge" with Kuya Doug Marcaida

    Funker Tactical has a new addition to their tutorial series on Youtube. For those not familiar, Funker Tactical is YouTube's top firearms variety show channel. They've flirted with combatives before, but they've added a new Kali CQC show hosted by Kuya Doug Marcaida, called "By The Edge".

    Check it out!

    Intro Episode:
  2. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 10:23am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Single Stick drills and transitions for Collapsible Baton:

  3. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 10:26am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How to kill people at Home Depot:

  4. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 10:30am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    How Kali applies to everyday items.
  5. CapnMunchh is offline

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 11:30am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle Butt View Post
    How to kill people at Home Depot:

    A claw hammer makes an excellent impact weapon. Back when I had the pleasure of working in scenic Bronx County, New York, it was a favorite weapon of the homeys, along with a screwdriver. Had the benefit of being a conventional tool, and therefore its mere possession did not provide probable cause for arrest.

    Gotta say tho, if I had to pick a weapon at Home Depot (an interesting thread on its own?), I'd probably go for the Echo 20' gas chainsaw.
  6. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,171

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 3:35pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    A claw hammer makes an excellent impact weapon. Back when I had the pleasure of working in scenic Bronx County, New York, it was a favorite weapon of the homeys, along with a screwdriver. Had the benefit of being a conventional tool, and therefore its mere possession did not provide probable cause for arrest.
    I think more people were killed with a hammer than any other weapon on the BBC show Luther.



    If you haven't seen Luther and like serial killer stories or horror movies, it's soooooo worth watching.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    Gotta say tho, if I had to pick a weapon at Home Depot (an interesting thread on its own?), I'd probably go for the Echo 20' gas chainsaw.
    While I wouldn't deny that a chainsaw would strike terror into an opponent, and do serious damage to an opponent or two, it's not the zombie-slaying weapon of mass destruction movies and video games have made it out to be. For any lengthy session of mass murder or zombie-killing, you need something that won't clog or run out of gas.

    Yes, this is a pre-Halloween post.
  7. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 3:57pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    \Gotta say tho, if I had to pick a weapon at Home Depot (an interesting thread on its own?), I'd probably go for the Echo 20' gas chainsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    While I wouldn't deny that a chainsaw would strike terror into an opponent, and do serious damage to an opponent or two, it's not the zombie-slaying weapon of mass destruction movies and video games have made it out to be. For any lengthy session of mass murder or zombie-killing, you need something that won't clog or run out of gas.

    Yes, this is a pre-Halloween post.
    This is the weapon you're looking for, currently on sale for $39.97.
  8. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,171

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 4:12pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle Butt View Post
    This is the weapon you're looking for, currently on sale for $39.97.
    For zombies? Absolutely. It's the reach that's important.

    But after watching Kuya Doug's improvised weapons video... (And I did. Twice. To take notes.) ...I know that there's plenty of stuff in Home Depot that can be used to adjust the attitude of ill-mannered human beings.

    I wonder how long it will be before the State of Maryland regulates purchases at DIY stores?
  9. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,587

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 4:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before the State of Maryland regulates purchases at DIY stores?
    There's a database of no knock raids overlaid on Google Maps, and quite a few of the ones I looked at were instigated by law enforcement monitoring the stuff people buy that can be used for drug manufacturing/growing (meth supplies, hydroponics/grow room stuff, shroomery supplies). I suspect that there's actually more to the story than what they provide, but its enough for me to buy my suspicious items with cash.
    Last edited by Permalost; 10/30/2013 4:40pm at .
  10. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,171

    Posted On:
    10/30/2013 6:13pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    ... its enough for me to buy my suspicious items with cash.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

    That why I only pay for my Marvel Universe action figures with cash.



    And I prefer to use Euros if they'll let me.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.