Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 3:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    would not be able to pay for the 2000% interest loans they gave.
    Your a fucking moron.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 3:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please tell me what it is that Apple makes that isn't an over-glorified toy?? Which of their 500$ phones or heavily overpriced computers are listed as a necessity??
    I'm not a huge fan of Apple products but classifying computers and telephones as useless junk makes you a fucking idiot.

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Your a fucking moron.
    Says the asswipe who wouldn't consider a company evil for using children in labor camps to make shoes, yeah **** you.

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of Apple products but classifying computers and telephones as useless junk makes you a fucking idiot.
    They make toys.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They make toys.
    Yeah, that Alexander Graham Bell fella' was a silly tinkerer.

Just so I'm clear - are all smart phones toys or just iPhones? Because the evil corporation I work for gave me a Blackberry that I use to help earn money to feed my children. My iPhone is way better than my Blackberry though.
    Last edited by Devil; 10/24/2013 4:11pm at .

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:11pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what though in a true capitalist system there are no bailouts. Companies who **** up that badly should go out of business, there is no lesson learned from bailing their useless asses out. None, zero, ziltch. Who bails the rest of us out if we **** up?? And don't fucking say bankruptcy because unlike companies we don't get to keep our money and bonuses with our "bailout" option. Oh and let's hear your excuse for bailout money that went to bonuses for CEOs and fucking parties.
    lol we don't live in a true capalist society. Plain and simple and its a good thing. Cause we know what happens when we just let banks fail. Its causes serious damage. You worried about unemployment now? About people being hungry now? About people not having shelter? **** look at the credit crunch we had with the bailout now imagine what would have happened if we allowed them to fail. Imagine the domino effect. It wouldn't have freed anyone from their debts. It wouldn't have kept people in their homes. It wouldn't have done any good.
    LOL at bonuses argument its such a small amount of money, and it was contractually obligated money. Money that was already spoken for, not as a result of TARP.
    Beside it matter not how they used the money. It was a loan to them with intrest.
    They paid it back to us with Interest. On top of that many of them our settling for billions of dollars.

Says the asswipe who wouldn't consider a company evil for using children in labor camps to make shoes, yeah **** you.
    LOL Labor camps nice try. Lets stop using talking points and start thinking. Guess what idiot the countries where children work in factories say making shoes. Guess what the children work in those countries its an economic nesciatiy in those **** holes. Children have worked since the beginning of time. Its a luxury that we have enough wealth that our children don't have to work. That they get to spend 18 years enjoying a free public education. That they get the luxurious of a childhood. This isn't the case everywhere. No in some countries children have to work in order to support their famillies. That is the fact of life for them. So no I have no problem with them making a better living to support their families making shoes for a western company than they would say working on a subistant farm or prarticipating in other local labor.

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:17pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They make toys.
    Wow you are a fucking moron.
    While I use an android phone and a blackberry({POS) manner at work. I would be just as productive with an Iphone.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:29pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saying Apple products are just toys is like saying scientific calculators are just toys because the only thing you can do with it is play worm.

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    lol we don't live in a true capalist society. Plain and simple and its a good thing. Cause we know what happens when we just let banks fail. Its causes serious damage. You worried about unemployment now? About people being hungry now? About people not having shelter? **** look at the credit crunch we had with the bailout now imagine what would have happened if we allowed them to fail. Imagine the domino effect. It wouldn't have freed anyone from their debts. It wouldn't have kept people in their homes. It wouldn't have done any good.
    LOL at bonuses argument its such a small amount of money, and it was contractually obligated money. Money that was already spoken for, not as a result of TARP.
    Beside it matter not how they used the money. It was a loan to them with intrest.
    They paid it back to us with Interest. On top of that many of them our settling for billions of dollars.

LOL Labor camps nice try. Lets stop using talking points and start thinking. Guess what idiot the countries where children work in factories say making shoes. Guess what the children work in those countries its an economic nesciatiy in those **** holes. Children have worked since the beginning of time. Its a luxury that we have enough wealth that our children don't have to work. That they get to spend 18 years enjoying a free public education. That they get the luxurious of a childhood. This isn't the case everywhere. No in some countries children have to work in order to support their famillies. That is the fact of life for them. So no I have no problem with them making a better living to support their families making shoes for a western company than they would say working on a subistant farm or prarticipating in other local labor.
    Are you seriously trying to argue in favor of child labor camps??

And since we are on the subject of Apple didn't they recently have an issue with the factories in China?? Something to the effect of working conditions being so bad that their workers would jump off of the roof just to stop. I belie their answer to that problem was to install nets to catch the workers rather than making the working conditions better. Yeah that's kind of evil.

You do realize many workers in labor camps don't really have a choice but to work right?? You do realize that many times child laborers are forced into that work by their own families right??

Posted On:
    10/24/2013 4:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Saying Apple products are just toys is like saying scientific calculators are just toys because the only thing you can do with it is play worm.
    Use paper. Yes I know they can be used for work. But the fact remains they are a luxury not a necessity.