Size:  100.2 KB
    ok then

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2013 10:13pm

Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At the sequester levels the budget is the lowest it has been in a very long time
    Haha, as if that was his idea...

I don't know a single person who is being forced to give up their current health plan. Not a single person. Not one.
    I have seen a few already. Carve outs for one are one the chopping block,

Oh for **** sakes. This just shows how retarded you are.
    BTW if you want to blame him for Benghazi then you better be prepared to give him props for Osama Bin Laden.
    so you admit then he is responsible? But not for unemployment, not for debt, deficit, not for class warfare of epic proportion, not for his lack of leadership during this shutdown, no growth, yep can't have it both ways dumbass.

Same as above I don't know anyone being forced to change doctors
    Well I do, they are humping it to see their PCP's before Jan 1.

Its much lower than it was when he came into office it still has a ways to go
    much lower? Who you kidding? Tell that to they unemployed, underemployed...tell it to the families who are suffering. Tell that to those kids whose programs get cut because of slow growth. He got UBL, so yes he owns all the rest.

Also,
    I have seen this issue of doctors moving around, leaving existing patients in one plan for another.
    There will be two kinds of business for doctors, the desirable and the undesirable. Of course nobody will refer to it that way, but Docs will fight for the insurance based panels and only deal with the indigent when they must, but that will not have changed, so you may not see a change right away.

And will you be honest and admit that these issues are occurring. Even in CA, the number of off exchange plans will be less than before, so please explain how you are able to keep your health plan in many cases. To be compliant with the ACA, insurance companies must replace certain plans that are not grand-fathered, with compliant plans so once again you are wrong...oh wait...retarded.

:)

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 8:58am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by -TANK- View Post
    class warfare of epic proportion
    Can you expand on this? Exactly how is he conducting class warfare? What, precisely is being done?
    not for his lack of leadership during this shutdown
    Yes, everyone knows leading involves caving in to a small vocal minority pulling procedural tricks to hold a process hostage.

You want the leadership of following others. A new kind of leadership. One with a spine that's less rigid, one that screams "walk on me, everyone".

I'm sure you'll find that sort of leadership in the next republican presidential field.

I wish they'd have the debates on the moon colony.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 9:26am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, here's the rub for me. The details of the ACA don't make any difference to me. Not one bit. Here's why.....

The bottom line is that some people will have something given to them via the government. There is only one source of government funds - the taxpayers. So, the government is redistributing wealth. You can all argue about the minutiae until you're blue in the face but there's no changing that fact. No amount of fancy shuffling or slight of hand can change that. And I am 100% against redistribution of wealth, period.

Carry on with your bullshit.

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 10:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    And I am 100% against redistribution of wealth, period.

Carry on with your bullshit.
    Its a perfectly valid opinion one that I don't agree with but I can't argue with it.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 10:42am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Its a perfectly valid opinion one that I don't agree with but I can't argue with it.

And this fundamental difference in our sense of what is fair and right only serves to highlight the futility of political discourse.

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 10:49am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Says who about blue states, National Dem Caucaus?. Seems to me every state kicking ass is ran by a non lib....so...show me a link.
    Average per capita income:

Blue States - $33,968

Red States - $28,686

Top Ten States, per capita income:

1. Connecticut - $43,173 - Blue
    2. New Jersey - $40,427 - Blue
    3. Massachusetts - $39,815 - Blue
    4. Maryland - $37,331 - Blue
    5. New York - $36,574 - Blue
    6. New Hampshire - $34,702 - Red
    7. Minnesota - $34,443 - Blue
    8. Colorado - $34,283 - Red
    9. California - $33,749 - Blue
    10. Illinois - $33,690 - Blue

Bottom Ten States, per capita income:

41. Kentucky - $26,252 - Red
    42. South Carolina - $26,132 - Red
    43. Louisiana - $26,100 - Red
    44. Montana - $25,920 - Red
    45. Idaho - $25,911 - Red
    46. New Mexico - $25,541 - Blue
    47. Utah - $24,977 - Red
    48. West Virginia - $24,379 - Red
    49. Arkansas - $24,289 - Red
    50. Mississippi - $23,448 - Red

you made no more than 75k amigo, and while good money
    lol your funny I put more than 75k in. Sure the hell got a lot more out than that. Enough that I was retired at the age of 26. Now you know bubbles bursting, and having a bunch of assets seized because a business partner decided to use company assets to grow pot I am back to working.

This is what you said ... You did say the INSURANCE company was not paid the subsidy. I am pointing out you are wrong, if you mis-typed, cool.
    The point being that the people are the ones being subsidised not the insurance companies.

Were you rated prior to the Market place opening up? If so you may have been on Medi-Cal and yes your rates would be lower of course. You a smoker?
    Yes I have shopped for insurance on again off again for these last 8 years that I have been self employed or retired. The premiums now are lower. Your funny to think that at any point in my life I have ever qualified for Medi-Cal. No I am not a smoker, I have 0 preexisting conditions, I haven't had to take a prescription medication in the last 10 years and I have never had surgery nor stayed over night in a hospital during my whole life. I see a doctor maybe once every 5 years or so. I guess you would say I am fairly healthy.

the Marketplace is simply for those who don't make much money and employers who already have coverage will not even go there
    No the market place is for anyone who doesn't have insurance. There are a lot of small business owners who do not have insurance. There's also an insurance exchange for businesses but its much smaller something like only 2 companies have enrolled for it.

Haha, as if that was his idea...
    Civics lesson time Congress is responsible for passing a budget the President then gets to either say its acceptable or not.

I have seen a few already. Carve outs for one are one the chopping block,
    The only way this is true is if they have a really shitty plan to begin with that doesn't meet the new minimum standards or they are one of those few 30/hr a week workers that get health care. Other then that your lying through your teeth again.

But not for unemployment
    Our unemployment problem is the result of outsourcing our tech sector and manufacturing. Our unemployment is the result of 1 trillion dollars of assets disappearing over night. Our unemployment is a result of us having an economy based on retail transactions. Our unemployment is a result of the market place not the government.
    Now one could make the argument that their have been several failures in regulation that lead to the housing boom bust. One could say there have been failures in having a tax policy that encourages outsourcing of labor.
    However lets be honest at the end we still live in a society whose market place is mostly free. So maybe you should look at the market instead of government. Look at how globalisation is causing problems. Then maybe we can ask the government to fix the problems that the market places causes but can't fix because its the markets job to make money not improve society.

, not for debt, deficit, not for class warfare of epic proportion, not for his lack of leadership during this shutdown, no growth, yep can't have it both ways dumbass.
    Your right he should have gone down their taken the 80 congress people over his knee and spanked them, to get them to grow up and come to the table and to actually govern. He has done his best with a congress whose sole goal has been to make him fail. They have explicitly stated such on multiple occasions.
    Class Warfare
    oh you mean how the rich continue to keep on getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.

much lower? Who you kidding?
    The bursting of the bubble sent unemployment up to 10% it is now down to 7.9%
    The underemployeed is a much bigger issue in fact its one of the biggest problems we are facing. That once again has more to do with the market than who is in the white house or on capitol hill.

]There will be two kinds of business for doctors, the desirable and the undesirable. Of course nobody will refer to it that way, but Docs will fight for the insurance based panels and only deal with the indigent when they must, but that will not have changed, so you may not see a change right away.
    LOL and how is that any different than now? The only difference is MORE people will be insured. Thats right MORE not less dumb ass so the doctors will have more access to more people with insurance.

Stop being so fucking dumb already.
    Last edited by goodlun; 10/21/2013 10:55am at .

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 10:54am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    And this fundamental difference in our sense of what is fair and right only serves to highlight the futility of political discourse.
    Oh no doubt about it. Both side have a legitimate opinion on what is fair and the role of Government's role in society.

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 11:45am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh no doubt about it. Both side have a legitimate opinion on what is fair and the role of Government's role in society.
    Except your opinion isn't legitimate to me. I think you're a complete idiot. I'd rather kill you than let you have your way.

Philosophically speaking, of course.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2013 2:09pm

Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol your funny I put more than 75k in. Sure the hell got a lot more out than that. Enough that I was retired at the age of 26. Now you know bubbles bursting, and having a bunch of assets seized because a business partner decided to use company assets to grow pot I am back to working.
    Oh, you leave much out, employers are limited to 25% of pay in the type of plan you mentioned.

Your funny....I guess you would say I am fairly healthy.
    Ok

No the market place is for anyone who doesn't have insurance. There are a lot of small business owners who do not have insurance. There's also an insurance exchange for businesses but its much smaller something like only 2 companies have enrolled for it.
    Regardless, nobody except medicaid victims will use the exchange plus a few hard core idiots who know nothing more than what they are told, I have had a lousy 8 people request it. Half are within the 100-400% rule, and the others just shopping. It will be interesting to see just who signs up. Some are supposedly lying about their income, but...we shall see. The latest CR just SUSPENDED ****, and this...The amendment requires the Secretary of Health and Human Services to certify to Congress that the Exchanges authorized under Obamacare verify income eligibility prior to making premium subsidies and cost sharing reductions available and to report to Congress on the procedures employed to verify such information. The amendment also requires the Inspector General to submit a report to Congress on the effectiveness of the procedures.so with IRS Excellent history...we shall see.

The only way this is true is if they have a really shitty plan to begin with that doesn't meet the new minimum standards or they are one of those few 30/hr a week workers that get health care. Other then that your lying through your teeth again.
    Actually a carve out plan is usually just for highly compensated employees, such as management, supervision. Those under 50 employee's are still as of today allowed to remain a 'carve out', especially if grand-fathered. Over 50, possible penalties, if that ever factors back in..

Sure you know what you are talking about? 30 hours? On groups under 50? Not an issue...what do you read- The Obama Chronicles? Here is a Bloomberg Article...and its WRONG, we are allowing groups to renew Dec 1, but NO discounts, but small increases...YEP, The media is wrong allot of the time.

Our unemployment problem is the result of outsourcing our tech sector and manufacturing.
    So cut their taxes and encourage these sectors to get it going, and cut them for at least 8 years...then they can be confident...but no we go from this crisis to that crisis.

Our unemployment is the result of 1 trillion dollars of assets disappearing over night. Our unemployment is a result of us having an economy based on retail transactions.
    Unemployment has much to do with an employer having no freaking clue what his taxes will be, consumer confidence, and a failure of this admin to address serious business concerns. Unless it is to chase scapegoats like Jamie Dimon...This of course they are all over that...

Our unemployment is a result of the market place not the government.
    Don't you mean 'Main Street' as well? Gonna tell me all those mom and pop Mortgage brokers making 6k, on a 100k loan are innocent. I see you address this below, but...

Now one could make the argument that their have been several failures in regulation that lead to the housing boom bust. One could say there have been failures in having a tax policy that encourages outsourcing of labor. However lets be honest at the end we still live in a society whose market place is mostly free. So maybe you should look at the market instead of government.
    Somewhat correct. The underlying problem of government right now is buying bonds. Its got to stop.

Look at how globalisation is causing problems.
    Agree with you there, isn't currency fluctuations a problem? ECB? Come on...

Then maybe we can ask the government to fix the problems that the market places causes but can't fix because its the markets job to make money not improve society.
    Do you really believe this? MORE government? You are a contradiction. It is the citizens job to improve society at home, first with family, then community. Go check out Rotary.org
    Poor guy, you are so confused, the government needs to leave us alone and downsize. Ridiculous young Jedi...

Your right he should have gone down their taken the 80 congress people over his knee and spanked them, to get them to grow up and come to the table and to actually govern. He has done his best with a congress whose sole goal has been to make him fail. They have explicitly stated such on multiple occasions.
    I am not them, I work for a living, like you. You made the claim, where's the link. The congress has submitted budget after budget etc. He wont budge...

Class Warfare...oh you mean how the rich continue to keep on getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.
    I am not getting richer...are you? I do make more each year, but rich?
    You never commented about your new rates due to the ACA, how do you like paying higher taxes because you made some good decisions and earned more money via your investments. Is that seem fair to you?

LOL and how is that any different than now? The only difference is MORE people will be insured. Thats right MORE not less dumb ass so the doctors will have more access to more people with insurance.
    On who's nickel. No, we disagree, the young studs will still not pay for insurance, and find ways off, OR pay the small fine (small for now) and move on. Do you really think this is going to help? Seriously- the downtrodden HAD free insurance, when they went. The ones who avoided it will STILL not go. Men are the worst, we think we are super men. HaHa...

Kids...