:)

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 2:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Waaaaaaahhhhhhh! I have Ayn Rand tats on my buttocks and all up and down my legs
    What big rulebook in the sky says you're not responsible at all to the society you live in?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 3:07pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Waaaaaaahhhhhhh! Poor kids!!!!!!! Waaaaaahhhhhh. Poor adults. Waaaaaaahhhh! Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

Here's how that **** goes. Poor kids' parents are at fault. They had kids they couldn't care for. If they're skinny and their bellies are all poked out it's not my fault and it shouldn't be my responsibility to fix it. It's their worthless parents' fault.

And poor adults should be responsible for themselves. Isn't that a novel fucking idea? Only weak little bitches think it's a bad thing for people to have to suffer the consequences of their own shitty decision making.
    See, this is where I split off from you, Devil, even though I'm not sold on Obamacare.

No man is an island. If my community becomes a poverty-ridden shithole, that causes problems for me, even if my personal finances are doing fine. I still have to deal with all the problems that come with a poverty-ridden shithole. It therefore behooves me, as a member of the community, to contribute to an effort to stave off poverty, not because the impoverished necessarily deserve my help, not because being successful makes me obligated to less successful people, but because the community is my bed and I have to sleep in it. Its problems will sooner or later be my problems.

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 3:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    No man is an island. If my community becomes a poverty-ridden shithole, that causes problems for me, even if my personal finances are doing fine. I still have to deal with all the problems that come with a poverty-ridden shithole. It therefore behooves me, as a member of the community, to contribute to an effort to stave off poverty, not because the impoverished necessarily deserve my help, not because being successful makes me obligated to less successful people, but because the community is my bed and I have to sleep in it. Its problems will sooner or later be my problems.
    Build a prison
    Offer your services to the State
    ???
    Profit

You need poor people to make business.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 4:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    See, this is where I split off from you, Devil, even though I'm not sold on Obamacare.

No. I fend for myself. You fend for yourself. If you don't, you starve to death while I eat. If you try to take my **** to avoid starvation, we fight until one of us is dead. That's the way it should work.

Putting up with other people's bullshit because their fucked up life may impact you negatively is for straight up pussies. That's like giving a bum $5 bucks because you're afraid he'll take your wallet if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    What big rulebook in the sky says you're not responsible at all to the society you live in?
    I am responsible for my piece of society, meaning myself and my family. I'm not responsible for your shitty family.

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 4:14pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am responsible for my piece of society, meaning myself and my family. I'm not responsible for your shitty family.
    Fixed to read:
    I feel am responsible for my piece of society, but I honestly should look up the definition of society vs family

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 4:15pm

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I fend for myself. You fend for yourself. If you don't, you starve to death while I eat. If you try to take my **** to avoid starvation, we fight until one of us is dead. That's the way it should work.

Putting up with other people's bullshit because their fucked up life may impact you negatively is for straight up pussies. That's like giving a bum $5 bucks because you're afraid he'll take your wallet if you don't.

You, sir, are Jeremiah Johnson. I love that film.

A man outside Society, a man apart, a man who probably wouldn't fit the US Armed Forces on the basis that he's too much of an Individualist rather than a Team Player.

Survivalist, much?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 4:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    You, sir, are Jeremiah Johnson. I love that film.

A man outside Society, a man apart, a man who probably wouldn't fit the US Armed Forces on the basis that he's too much of an Individualist rather than a Team Player.

Survivalist, much?
    Probably wouldn't fit the armed forces? How do you arrive at that assumption? Fail.

Boby - it's obvious you feel passionate about gibsmedat because you aren't capable of thriving and being successful on your own merits. You want stronger men like myself to carry you. Typical slacker attitude.

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 4:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Build a prison
    ???
    Profit
    There are no mystery here unlike with the underwear gnomes business model.

State Pays you ~$40,000 per prisoner
    Pay workers next to nothing to work in prisons
    Profit
    Take Part of the profits to champion minumum sentencing laws and 3 strike laws
    Greater Profit

Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    You need poor people to make business.
    No, no you really don't. The one thing that is necessary(as in the logic term) for all businesses is customers, customers need to have money to be a customer.

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 4:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boby - it's obvious you feel passionate about gibsmedat because you aren't capable of thriving and being successful on your own merits. You want stronger men like myself to carry you. Typical slacker attitude.
    I'm not certain stronger is the right word, good Sir.

Posted On:
    10/17/2013 4:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I'm not certain stronger is the right word, good Sir.
    Because you're not very smart. Hence, your lowly position in the hierarchy of man.