230844 Bullies, 3721 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 461 to 470 of 743
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 374344454647 4849505157 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,462

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 9:47am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Self reliance is a concept alien to many in this country. In two generations we have gone from a work hard and get ahead ethic to what we have now.
    Oh for **** sakes I am sick of hearing this ****. The economy sucks it has a trillion dollars in assets vaporize. The work isn't out their. The self employment options limited. I know plenty of hard working inteligent people with profesional degrees and certs that are so vastly under employeed its not even funny.
  2. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 9:59am


     Style: aikido

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, can we all just get over the idea that there was a golden age when everyone was moral and responsible? There wasn't. There have been lazy shitheads at every level of human society in every age.
  3. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,462

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 10:03am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Yeah, can we all just get over the idea that there was a golden age when everyone was moral and responsible? There wasn't. There have been lazy shitheads at every level of human society in every age.
    More to the point can we get over the fact that right NOW, that if your strugling some how your stupid or lazy. I am not a bleeding heart, hell I am not even saying we should take care of these people but **** man when I see the peoples resumes come across my desk for short term work its crazy the quality person I can get.

    And yet I still deal with people everyday where I go how the **** do you even have a job?

    Last edited by goodlun; 10/09/2013 10:29am at .
  4. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,462

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 11:40am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just saw this up on the old facebook


    So, imagine that the company you work for held a poll, and asked everyone if they thought it would be a good idea to put a soda machine in the break room. The poll came back, and the majority of your colleagues said “Yes”, indicating that they would like a soda machine. Some said no, but the majority said yes.

    So, a week later, there’s a soda machine. Now imagine that Bill in accounting voted against the soda machine. He has a strong hatred for caffeinated soft drinks, thinks they are bad for you, whatever. He campaigns throughout the office to get the machine removed. Well, management decides “OK, we’ll ask again” and again, the majority of people say “Yes, lets keep the soda machine.”

    Bill continues to campaign, and management continues to ask the employees, and every time, the answer is in favor of the soda machine. This happens, lets say… 35 times. Eventually, Bill says “OK, I’M NOT PROCESSING PAYROLL ANYMORE UNTIL THE SODA MACHINE IS REMOVED”, so nobody will get paid unless management removes the machine. What should we do???

    Answer: Fire Bill and get someone who will do the fucking job.

    Bonus: Bill tells everyone that he was willing to “Negotiate”, to come to a solution where everyone got their payroll checks, but only so long as that negotiation capitulated to his demand to remove the soda machine.

    Bill is a fucking jackass.

    — Brian Krewson(the author not me)
  5. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,462

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 12:05pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Duplicate post
    Last edited by goodlun; 10/09/2013 12:32pm at .
  6. submessenger is offline
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,601

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 12:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Just saw this up on the old facebook


    So, imagine that the company you work for held a poll, and asked everyone if they thought it would be a good idea to put a soda machine in the break room. The poll came back, and the majority of your colleagues said “Yes”, indicating that they would like a soda machine. Some said no, but the majority said yes.

    So, a week later, there’s a soda machine. Now imagine that Bill in accounting voted against the soda machine. He has a strong hatred for caffeinated soft drinks, thinks they are bad for you, whatever. He campaigns throughout the office to get the machine removed. Well, management decides “OK, we’ll ask again” and again, the majority of people say “Yes, lets keep the soda machine.”

    Bill continues to campaign, and management continues to ask the employees, and every time, the answer is in favor of the soda machine. This happens, lets say… 35 times. Eventually, Bill says “OK, I’M NOT PROCESSING PAYROLL ANYMORE UNTIL THE SODA MACHINE IS REMOVED”, so nobody will get paid unless management removes the machine. What should we do???

    Answer: Fire Bill and get someone who will do the fucking job.

    Bonus: Bill tells everyone that he was willing to “Negotiate”, to come to a solution where everyone got their payroll checks, but only so long as that negotiation capitulated to his demand to remove the soda machine.

    Bill is a fucking jackass.

    — Brian Krewson(the author not me)
    This popped up on my FB the other day. I told the poster to reconsider the situation with all of the guys voting for the soda machine, and all the gals voting against it. Then vice versa. Bill was still a jackass, but I think I made my point.
  7. Eddie Hardon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,502

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 12:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In other news, I was reading today that Alan Greenspan was not qualified to Head the Federal Reserve. That was an eye-opener. It seems he got the job as he had been a Speech Writer for Nixon. So, that's all right then.

    It also seems that your next Head apparently warned against the excesses that led to the collapse of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac...and didn't get anywhere.

    Hmm, it looks like the financial meltdown may have been avoidable.

    Feel free to shoot this down.
  8. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,462

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 12:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    This popped up on my FB the other day. I told the poster to reconsider the situation with all of the guys voting for the soda machine, and all the gals voting against it. Then vice versa. Bill was still a jackass, but I think I made my point.
    If the guys outnumber the girls so be it.
  9. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,462

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 12:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    In other news, I was reading today that Alan Greenspan was not qualified to Head the Federal Reserve. That was an eye-opener. It seems he got the job as he had been a Speech Writer for Nixon. So, that's all right then.

    It also seems that your next Head apparently warned against the excesses that led to the collapse of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac...and didn't get anywhere.

    Hmm, it looks like the financial meltdown may have been avoidable.

    Feel free to shoot this down.
    The financial meltdown is a freemarket problem brought on by the things that cause bubbles. A trillion dollar bubble popped that's a lot of resources to recover.

    The goverment had very little to do with the meltdown.
  10. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    10/09/2013 12:55pm


     Style: aikido

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    This popped up on my FB the other day. I told the poster to reconsider the situation with all of the guys voting for the soda machine, and all the gals voting against it. Then vice versa. Bill was still a jackass, but I think I made my point.
    You do have a point, but, as you say, Bill is still a jackass. There is no way to explain this that doesn't make the people doing this not jackasses, even if their complaints are legitimate ones.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.