221996 Bullies, 4305 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 283435363738 3940414248 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:20pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    He's a winner by having more stuff, because it's a valid measure of human worth apparently, except when people join together to get more stuff for the poor. Then it's a travesty.

Only rich people should try to get more out of the society they live in. When they do it's righteous social Darwinism. It's only bad when people who don't have much gain on them, even only to the point of insuring the sick and needy.

It's cognitive dissonance at its finest.
    Negative. It's completely logical for the weak to come together to try to survive. That's how Christianity developed - with people finding a way for their weakness to be viewed as honorable. Like early Christians, liberals are the weak. Their efforts are a valid defense mechanism and absolutely essential to their survival since they're not strong enough to survive on their own merits. There are always more weak people than strong people. Their strength in numbers is their only savior.

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Being a winner or a loser is not determined by a solitary event.
    Says who? You? If you lose your wallet--even once--does that not make you, by definition, the loser of your wallet? The one who lost, when the bum won?

Hey, I know--let's mutually troll: you with your Osteen-like abstract interpretations of "winners and losers" and me with my annoyingly-literal definitions.

How much time and text will be wasted? Only one way to find out...

:)

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being a winner or a loser is not determined by a solitary event. Really, is this a difficult concept?
    Great men and women have died broke, throughout history. Did they fail at life? Is money how you measure everyone's worth?
    Oh, so that was the part of your post that you expected me to understand via some medium other than the written word?
    If you understand what you appear to be saying, you won't be thrown by sarcastic remarks.

:)

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's how Christianity developed - with people finding a way for their weakness to be viewed as honorable. Like early Christians, liberals are the weak.
    That old weak Christianity. The one that engulfed the empire that persecuted it, and changed the world. Who came up with that anyway? That guy died penniless, what a loser.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Says who? You? If you lose your wallet--even once--does that not make you, by definition, the loser of your wallet? The one who lost, when the bum won?

Hey, I know--let's mutually troll: you with your Osteen-like abstract interpretations of "winners and losers" and me with my annoyingly-literal definitions.

How much time and text will be wasted? Only one way to find out...
    Here's an alternate definition of loser from Urban Dictionary that should help you out:

loser

"A pedophile who reeks of cigarettes and does no good in the world. Someone who is an ass-raping piece of **** with no good qualities and who belongs in prison to protect the rest of the world from the social disease that is his (or her) personality. A loser is a pathetic waste of protein who contributes nothing but bile to the world. They use drugs like tobacco, crack and meth, and they smell like it too. A loser is a piece of rotting human filth that would be better off dead. A butt-sucking scumbag who is stupid and worthless.

The world would be a better place without that butt-sucking loser."

Great men and women have died broke, throughout history. Did they fail at life? Is money how you measure everyone's worth?

If you understand what you appear to be saying, you won't be thrown by sarcastic remarks.
    Why do you quote me and then argue points I didn't make? In this particular instance, about money....Oh, I know. You're a butt-sucking loser.

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:45pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That old weak Christianity. The one that engulfed the empire that persecuted it, and changed the world. Who came up with that anyway? That guy died penniless, what a loser.
    You suck at reading. Did I not just acknowledge that strength in numbers is an asset to survival? Your problem, as usual is that you argue against what you want me to say instead of what I actually say.

What you're missing here is what I'm ACTUALLY saying....that Christians, despite their strength in numbers are individually weak, and more importantly - dead fucking wrong about the **** they believe. Just like liberals.

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's an alternate definition of loser from Urban Dictionary that should help you out:

loser

"A pedophile who reeks of cigarettes and does no good in the world. Someone who is an ass-raping piece of **** with no good qualities and who belongs in prison to protect the rest of the world from the social disease that is his (or her) personality. A loser is a pathetic waste of protein who contributes nothing but bile to the world. They use drugs like tobacco, crack and meth, and they smell like it too. A loser is a piece of rotting human filth that would be better off dead. A butt-sucking scumbag who is stupid and worthless.

The world would be a better place without that butt-sucking loser."
    Osteen, copied wall-of-text, and Urban Dictionary, all at once.

Damn.

You sure are the winningest winner ever, Devil...

...unless you LOSE your wallet to an Urban-Dictionary-defined loser--which, by literal definition, makes you someone who lost...to a loser.

Want to waste even more time and text? Try this:

Two negatives make a positive, so if Devil loses to a loser, then Devil is...a winner!

See? You win again...

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:49pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, this is called a strawman. That is when you take an argument of "losers are people getting ****/money for free" and change it to "great men and women have died broke throughout history." Nope, not the same except money.

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 3:59pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Osteen, copied wall-of-text, and Urban Dictionary, all at once.

Damn.

You sure are the winningest winner ever, Devil...

...unless you LOSE your wallet to an Urban-Dictionary-defined loser--which, by literal definition, makes you someone who lost...to a loser.

Want to waste even more time and text? Try this:

Two negatives make a positive, so if Devil loses to a loser, then Devil is...a winner!

See? You win again...
    I wish you were a better poster. I don't enjoy talking to you. I love to argue with thought provoking people or even outright nutjobs like Boby. At least he balances his lack of intelligence with entertaining drama.

With you I'm always just left with an unsatisfied feeling, like why is this weird corny ************ talking to me?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2013 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post

BOTH SIDES SUCK. NO ONE MAKING THE RULES CARES ONE RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOU, REGARDLESS OF THE TALKING POINTS YOU HEAR/SEE/READ. YOU'RE ON YOU'RE OWN TO ENSURE YOUR PATH IN THIS LIFE
    The truth.