221262 Bullies, 3829 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 311 to 320 of 743
Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 222829303132 3334353642 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. BKR is offline
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,119

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 10:35am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    What is the real argument against limiting campaign spending? Seems to me you guys waste incredible amounts of money not to mention your politicians' time. 2 year election campaigns with billion dollar budgets seem the eensiest bit excessive to this commie pinko ******.
    The real argument? I'm pretty sure there has been lawsuits and maybe even a Supreme Decision over the issue of money vs speech. There are some campaign contribution limits, but they are constantly worked around.

    I agree, that's a lot of money that could be well spent on other problems. But then if everyone stopped drinking soda pop and saved the money for health care...

    Human greed knows no limits, apparently. Damned DNA, just wants to reproduce itself at all costs.
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  2. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,050

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 11:24am

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Yet, here you sit with your juvenile allegiances to "the good guys." Idiots.
    Good policies, brokered by imperfect individuals are worth supporting.

    That you think progressives blindly support every facet of governance by someone who was elected under a progressive campaign is the idiocy.

    Again it's a false equivalent. You mistake disdain from the left, for hatred.

    The earth isn't 6,000 years old. Women should absolutely control their own bodies to the degree that men control theirs. The bible is demonstrably self-contradictory. Wars of aggression are bad for everyone. Muslims aren't all terrorists. Hawaii is a state. The female body can't shut down pregnancy in the case of "legitimate rape", The weather on planet earth is getting more and more erratic. De-regulation makes things less safe. Gay marriage isn't like incest. The list goes on.

    A party with so many wrong and poisonous ideas deserves some disdain. It already has it from the educated population of the world, but they're finding new levels of disconnected insanity to delve into.

    Alienate women, immigrants, minorities, the non bible thumping poor, even people who just want the government to run. At the end of the day, their aiming for racists, rich sociopaths and religious fundamentalists.

    That does not bode well for their future electorally. The future of the US is a vibrant, diverse and educated population at the forefront of science, and education. No one's going back to John Ashcroft draping a sheet over the breast of a classically inspired sculpture. Grow up, or fade away.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 10/04/2013 11:28am at .
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,538

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 11:46am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Good policies, brokered by imperfect individuals are worth supporting.

    That you think progressives blindly support every facet of governance by someone who was elected under a progressive campaign is the idiocy.

    Again it's a false equivalent. You mistake disdain from the left, for hatred.

    The earth isn't 6,000 years old. Women should absolutely control their own bodies to the degree that men control theirs. The bible is demonstrably self-contradictory. Wars of aggression are bad for everyone. Muslims aren't all terrorists. Hawaii is a state. The female body can't shut down pregnancy in the case of "legitimate rape", The weather on planet earth is getting more and more erratic. De-regulation makes things less safe. Gay marriage isn't like incest. The list goes on.

    A party with so many wrong and poisonous ideas deserves some disdain. It already has it from the educated population of the world, but they're finding new levels of disconnected insanity to delve into.

    Alienate women, immigrants, minorities, the non bible thumping poor, even people who just want the government to run. At the end of the day, their aiming for racists, rich sociopaths and religious fundamentalists.

    That does not bode well for their future electorally. The future of the US is a vibrant, diverse and educated population at the forefront of science, and education. No one's going back to John Ashcroft draping a sheet over the breast of a classically inspired sculpture. Grow up, or fade away.
    Dumbfuck, of course it makes sense to support policies you agree with. Although the ideas of right and wrong are silly. There are only things you agree with and things you do not agree with.

    Furthermore, I never said you liberal sissies support everything your liberal sissy leaders say. That's you putting words in my mouth. As always, you twist my words to mean what you want them to mean - because of your wishful thinking that you could possibly be smarter than me, which you aren't. You've killed too many brain cells with your booze and you were behind the curve to begin with.

    You'd like to take all your little political anger and lay it at my feet, but you can't because unlike you, I'm a thinking man. For instance, I happen to agree with libfaygs on a lot of ****. Abortion, religion, freedom of speech. Kill your babies and burn your flags all you like. I'm good with it.

    Then there's **** I don't agree with. Guns, government spending on helpless losers, governmental barriers to capitalism, so on and soforth.

    You can't do that. You can't admit the shortcomings of those you align yourself with because your ego is too big and your brain is too small.
  4. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,538

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 11:58am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bob, here's what you should reflect on. Despite your desire to paint me as the extremist, I have demonstrated a greater flexibility in my thinking than you ever have. You have shown yourself to be an unapologetic zealot incapable of nuanced thought. Chew on that.
  5. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,050

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 12:04pm

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This tantrum by the Republicans is because they know people aren't going to give up healthcare once they get it.

    Forcing a single payer idea to become the republican idea (mandated private insurance), with the hopes of killing that later, backfired when found constitutional.

    This is the last ditch effort. No one is going to quietly have their new insurance on their kids stripped away cos some prattling douchebags in Washington are playing games with the nation's finances, to "help out" the poor by denying them coverage.

    This nation is far too fat, and out of shape. Spending twice the dollars, to live less years, and in worse condition is a joke. Everyone pays for people who only use emergency care already. Emergency care is more expensive than preventative care. That's just how it is. Short of people dying in the streets, the cost gets passed around like...you know...a society.
  6. legomepanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois. Yay.
    Posts
    440

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 12:05pm


     Style: grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If we take things like gay marriage and abortion out of the picture, democrats and republicans are the same party.
  7. Eddie Hardon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,500

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 12:05pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I agree, that's a lot of money that could be well spent on other problems. But then if everyone stopped drinking soda pop and saved the money for health care...

    Human greed knows no limits, apparently. Damned DNA, just wants to reproduce itself at all costs.
    Better still, try to get the Rich and Very Rich to pay their fair share of Tax. Seems like the late Leona Helmsley "Only the little people pay taxes" was only speaking the Truth. Good Lord, who'd believe it??!

    Step forward Wesley Snipes, Lauryn Hill (hahaha) and those thieving Robbing Bankers who sold bad debt bundled with good debt to gain that Triple A confidence to gain their enormous bonuses and got away scot-free. No jail time. That's quite impressive when you think about. To have robbed the US citizen on a corporate level and to have evaded Jail.

    Not to mention, ENRON ("Kenny Boy" you should have died in jail and not in your stolen money chalet in Aspen) or WorldCom etc. They got away with it for so many years. John Dillinger was right when asked why he robbed banks "because that's where the money is" but he should have used a pencil - the safest form of lead.

    Obama? It's partly traditional politics (which is what they do) but some - some - are going to be motivated by Race, others by 'creeping socialism' HEALTHCARE, ****'em Man, why should they use mah tax dollars???!!!...and the lunatic Birthers (Mr Trump) and we know why but really any politician operating at the higher levels is an Open Book to the security/INT services. That's what they do.

    (Now back to the bio of Brian Wilson...)
    Last edited by Eddie Hardon; 10/04/2013 12:07pm at . Reason: typos
  8. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,050

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 12:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Bob, here's what you should reflect on. Despite your desire to paint me as the extremist, I have demonstrated a greater flexibility in my thinking than you ever have. You have shown yourself to be an unapologetic zealot incapable of nuanced thought. Chew on that.
    I'm not painting you as anything. You troll as an extremist. It's boy crying wolf stuff. I'm still over here being me.

    EDIT: I did troll you that one time, and got you to go off. My bag.

    All the points about science and things I brought up. That's not you, per se, but the elected officials you're sending on your behalf if you vote republican. Send ignoramuses and intellectually dishonest sociopaths to do a serious job, that tests even the best of people.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 10/04/2013 12:13pm at .
  9. BKR is offline
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,119

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 12:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Good policies, brokered by imperfect individuals are worth supporting.

    That you think progressives blindly support every facet of governance by someone who was elected under a progressive campaign is the idiocy.

    Again it's a false equivalent. You mistake disdain from the left, for hatred.

    The earth isn't 6,000 years old. Women should absolutely control their own bodies to the degree that men control theirs. The bible is demonstrably self-contradictory. Wars of aggression are bad for everyone. Muslims aren't all terrorists. Hawaii is a state. The female body can't shut down pregnancy in the case of "legitimate rape", The weather on planet earth is getting more and more erratic. De-regulation makes things less safe. Gay marriage isn't like incest. The list goes on.

    A party with so many wrong and poisonous ideas deserves some disdain. It already has it from the educated population of the world, but they're finding new levels of disconnected insanity to delve into.

    Alienate women, immigrants, minorities, the non bible thumping poor, even people who just want the government to run. At the end of the day, their aiming for racists, rich sociopaths and religious fundamentalists.

    That does not bode well for their future electorally. The future of the US is a vibrant, diverse and educated population at the forefront of science, and education. No one's going back to John Ashcroft draping a sheet over the breast of a classically inspired sculpture. Grow up, or fade away.
    There are people within and without the Republican Party who believe some of the BS you mention. Unless you are engaging in some sort of subtle irony (?), you might want to not base your...argument on such fallacy laden statements.

    There are kooks on both sides. There is plenty of hate to go around on both sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Dumbfuck, of course it makes sense to support policies you agree with. Although the ideas of right and wrong are silly. There are only things you agree with and things you do not agree with.

    Furthermore, I never said you liberal sissies support everything your liberal sissy leaders say. That's you putting words in my mouth. As always, you twist my words to mean what you want them to mean - because of your wishful thinking that you could possibly be smarter than me, which you aren't. You've killed too many brain cells with your booze and you were behind the curve to begin with.

    You'd like to take all your little political anger and lay it at my feet, but you can't because unlike you, I'm a thinking man. For instance, I happen to agree with libfaygs on a lot of ****. Abortion, religion, freedom of speech. Kill your babies and burn your flags all you like. I'm good with it.

    Then there's **** I don't agree with. Guns, government spending on helpless losers, governmental barriers to capitalism, so on and soforth.

    You can't do that. You can't admit the shortcomings of those you align yourself with because your ego is too big and your brain is too small.
    Holy ****, Devilman, you really care!
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  10. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    4,883

    Posted On:
    10/04/2013 12:23pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by legomepanda View Post
    If we take things like gay marriage and abortion out of the picture, democrats and republicans are the same party.
    Wrong, its sad we have stupid social issues to deal with at all. The republicans have fairly different approach to fiscal policy than the democrates. They also have a fundalmentaly different view of what the role of goverment should be. Those differences are worth debating and forming policy around.

    Guns, unborn babies. What consenting adults agree to, and the what not are the **** that makes this **** irrational to a religious like furver on both sides.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.