Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 10:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    See, this is white guilt. It irritates me to no end. Everyone tells black people to stop worrying about race, but many of you mother fuckers play "Where's Black Waldo" worse than any black person I know.

Stop perpetuating the bullshit.

This country hates because of religion, political views, sexual orientation and other stupid ****. The fact a bunch of people goose-step because it is race is fucking stupid. It's the dumbest **** in the world. The same mother fuckers that hate him because he is black pulled the same **** with Reagan, Bush and Clinton for equally dumb ****.

I hate when black people play the race card and I hate it more when white people play it for them.
    Believe me, white guilt doesn't factor into it at all for me. I think I am calling a spade a spade in this case. Based on reading the **** these guys say on message boards.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 10:56am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Believe me, white guilt doesn't factor into it at all for me.
    Sorry, I don't believe you.
    I think I am calling a spade a spade in this case. Based on reading the **** these guys say on message boards.
    You sourced messages boards? Okay, I'm out again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    What country are you from, where politicians participate in no doublespeak and always work together? I'd like to move there.
    Germany. We suffer from doublespeak as well but to an different degree. When it comes to handling the crises no political party dares to block anything (and yes the opposition had this option in the last 4 years but would not even consider it). Our politicians are crap as well but they at least have some interests in keeping the system that feeds them going. Nobody in the US profits from the US government shutting down so the whole thing is just madness from an outside perspective.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:05am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Our politicians are crap as well but they at least have some interests in keeping the system that feeds them going.
    The system is still going. These idiots still draw a paycheck, it is the others that are being affected. If the shutdown included their income, some of them would be in trouble. I say some because quite a few draw salaries from other means.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:19am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Germany. We suffer from doublespeak as well but to an different degree. When it comes to handling the crises no political party dares to block anything (and yes the opposition had this option in the last 4 years but would not even consider it). Our politicians are crap as well but they at least have some interests in keeping the system that feeds them going. Nobody in the US profits from the US government shutting down so the whole thing is just madness from an outside perspective.
    I agree that it is madness, I just think it's a fantasy to believe that the US is the only place with crazy politicians.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:22am

Style: BJJ Beginner

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree that it is madness, I just think it's a fantasy to believe that the US is the only place with crazy politicians.
    That doesn't mean all craziness is equal, or justifies the craziness of your politicians, or any ones for that matter.

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't expect that to go away, but I do expect a lot of voters to become disillusioned after this

Again, I think a lot of constituents, including some of the "misinformed" people you're talking about, are going to demonstrate in next year's election that this isn't what they want.
    I think your wrong, the people in these districts are not outraged.

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:35am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Sorry, I don't believe you.
    Do I get to play the race card on this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:35am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Auszi View Post
    That doesn't mean all craziness is equal, or justifies the craziness of your politicians, or any ones for that matter.
    First of all, no one is trying to justify anything. Second, I think it's disingenuous to decide that the craziest moment in American politics in recent memory proves all by itself that American politics are uniquely crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I think your wrong, the people in these districts are not outraged.
    I think some of them are now, and some more of them will be when this all comes to nothing. But I guess we'll see next year.

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 11:52am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think some of them are now, and some more of them will be when this all comes to nothing. But I guess we'll see next year.
    Problem this is the new meme that your up against