Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 222324253171 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:18am

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It doesn't matter if there are hard working poor people because working hard doesn't mean you deserve my fucking money if you fail. Fucking entitled ************. But, but, but I TRIED SO HARD!!!!! Fucking pussies, I swear.
    I think it's more like, "But, but, but I have to feed my children."

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:19am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    I think it's more like, "But, but, but I have to feed my children."
    A bigger sob story doesn't mean I have more of an obligation to give a ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:22am

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're cool with American children starving, then?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:28am

Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I'm disappointed. I expected bulldozers and tanks on the streets and confused conscripts pissing their pants before the bloodthirsty roaring crowd. You people can't do government shutdown right.
    Well, there's "government shutdown" and then there's "Shutting DOWN the God Damn GOVERNMENT!!!"

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:31am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as they aren't my children and my children won't starve because they have a father and fathers provide for their children.

I am not a crusader. I am not responsible for saving the world. I don't expect the world to save me. The world is not equal for everyone. People are born into various degrees of poverty or affluence. That is life.

The irony here is that I'm 1000 times as likely to willingly open my wallet and help a needy child as all these whiny, entitled, freeloading fuckfaces who think better men owe them something.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:31am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you stopped beating your wife, yet?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:35am

Hell yeah! Hell no!

‘Are there no prisons?”

‘Plenty of prisons,’ said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.’And the Union workhouses.’ demanded Scrooge. ‘Are they still in operation?’

‘Both very busy, sir.’

‘Oh. I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,’ said Scrooge. ‘I’m very glad to hear it.’

‘Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,’ returned the gentleman, ‘a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?’

‘Nothing!’ Scrooge replied.

‘You wish to be anonymous?’

‘I wish to be left alone,’ said Scrooge. ‘Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned-they cost enough; and those who are badly off must go there.’

‘Many can’t go there; and many would rather die.’

‘If they would rather die,’ said Scrooge, ‘they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:37am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    ‘Are there no prisons?”

‘Plenty of prisons,’ said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.’And the Union workhouses.’ demanded Scrooge. ‘Are they still in operation?’

‘Both very busy, sir.’

‘Oh. I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,’ said Scrooge. ‘I’m very glad to hear it.’

‘Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,’ returned the gentleman, ‘a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?’

‘Nothing!’ Scrooge replied.

‘You wish to be anonymous?’

‘I wish to be left alone,’ said Scrooge. ‘Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned-they cost enough; and those who are badly off must go there.’

‘Many can’t go there; and many would rather die.’

‘If they would rather die,’ said Scrooge, ‘they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
    Scrooge - much smarter than you, apparently.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:39am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Have you stopped beating your wife, yet?
    It's a valid point Submessenger, but it's impact is somewhat lessened by the fact that Devil is, in fact, cool with that...

"As long as they aren't my children and my children won't starve because they have a father and fathers provide for their children."

Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:41am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    It's a valid point Submessenger, but it's impact is somewhat lessened by the fact that Devil is, in fact, cool with that...

"As long as they aren't my children and my children won't starve because they have a father and fathers provide for their children."
    Because to liberal pussies it doesn't matter if I'm right. It only matters if I'm mean.