224528 Bullies, 3527 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 201 to 210 of 743
Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 222324253171 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:18am


     Style: aikido

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It doesn't matter if there are hard working poor people because working hard doesn't mean you deserve my fucking money if you fail. Fucking entitled ************. But, but, but I TRIED SO HARD!!!!! Fucking pussies, I swear.
    I think it's more like, "But, but, but I have to feed my children."
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,656

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:19am

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    I think it's more like, "But, but, but I have to feed my children."
    A bigger sob story doesn't mean I have more of an obligation to give a ****.
  3. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:22am


     Style: aikido

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    A bigger sob story doesn't mean I have more of an obligation to give a ****.
    So you're cool with American children starving, then?
  4. Keslet is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Badlands of Ohio
    Posts
    310

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:28am


     Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I'm disappointed. I expected bulldozers and tanks on the streets and confused conscripts pissing their pants before the bloodthirsty roaring crowd. You people can't do government shutdown right.
    Well, there's "government shutdown" and then there's "Shutting DOWN the God Damn GOVERNMENT!!!"
  5. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,656

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:31am

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    So you're cool with American children starving, then?
    As long as they aren't my children and my children won't starve because they have a father and fathers provide for their children.

    I am not a crusader. I am not responsible for saving the world. I don't expect the world to save me. The world is not equal for everyone. People are born into various degrees of poverty or affluence. That is life.

    The irony here is that I'm 1000 times as likely to willingly open my wallet and help a needy child as all these whiny, entitled, freeloading fuckfaces who think better men owe them something.
  6. submessenger is offline
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,602

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:31am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    So you're cool with American children starving, then?
    Have you stopped beating your wife, yet?
  7. Keslet is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Badlands of Ohio
    Posts
    310

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:35am


     Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    A bigger sob story doesn't mean I have more of an obligation to give a ****.

    ‘Are there no prisons?”

    ‘Plenty of prisons,’ said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.’And the Union workhouses.’ demanded Scrooge. ‘Are they still in operation?’

    ‘Both very busy, sir.’

    ‘Oh. I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,’ said Scrooge. ‘I’m very glad to hear it.’

    ‘Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,’ returned the gentleman, ‘a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?’

    ‘Nothing!’ Scrooge replied.

    ‘You wish to be anonymous?’

    ‘I wish to be left alone,’ said Scrooge. ‘Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned-they cost enough; and those who are badly off must go there.’

    ‘Many can’t go there; and many would rather die.’

    ‘If they would rather die,’ said Scrooge, ‘they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
  8. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,656

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:37am

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    ‘Are there no prisons?”

    ‘Plenty of prisons,’ said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.’And the Union workhouses.’ demanded Scrooge. ‘Are they still in operation?’

    ‘Both very busy, sir.’

    ‘Oh. I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,’ said Scrooge. ‘I’m very glad to hear it.’

    ‘Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,’ returned the gentleman, ‘a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?’

    ‘Nothing!’ Scrooge replied.

    ‘You wish to be anonymous?’

    ‘I wish to be left alone,’ said Scrooge. ‘Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned-they cost enough; and those who are badly off must go there.’

    ‘Many can’t go there; and many would rather die.’

    ‘If they would rather die,’ said Scrooge, ‘they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
    Scrooge - much smarter than you, apparently.
  9. Keslet is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Badlands of Ohio
    Posts
    310

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:39am


     Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    So you're cool with American children starving, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Have you stopped beating your wife, yet?
    It's a valid point Submessenger, but it's impact is somewhat lessened by the fact that Devil is, in fact, cool with that...

    "As long as they aren't my children and my children won't starve because they have a father and fathers provide for their children."
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,656

    Posted On:
    10/03/2013 8:41am

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    It's a valid point Submessenger, but it's impact is somewhat lessened by the fact that Devil is, in fact, cool with that...

    "As long as they aren't my children and my children won't starve because they have a father and fathers provide for their children."
    Because to liberal pussies it doesn't matter if I'm right. It only matters if I'm mean.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.