221948 Bullies, 4153 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 192021222868 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    So, detractors, and specific things about the law, to highlight?

Is mandating that HMOs use 80-85% of every dollar on care a bad idea?

How about sick people being able to get insurance? They do kinda need it, after all.

Keeping children on their parents' plan til age 26...not good?

Forcing providers to clearly lay out benefits in an easily comparable format? Is that not a good thing for consumers?

Limiting unreasonable yearly caps?

I'm failing to see the evil. Can anyone fill me in?

Let me help you out.

Sick people shouldn't have insurance if they can't pay for it and I certainly shouldn't have to pay their way just because they fail at life.

26 year olds who still need their parents for insurance are called bums. They are not children. The world is better off without them.

Providers already lay out benefits in an easily understandable format. If you can't read, it's not their fault.

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    Ideology aside, they are sworn into office under oath, and right now they are refusing to do their jobs unless they get what they want.
    I would argue just the opposite they are doing their jobs better than any other congress person there. They where specifically elected in large part on this one issue. They are actually doing what their constituents want. That is their job. Do you not see the blogsphere and memes and all that bullshit that this side generates? These fuckers are happy. They where not elected to go play nice or to compromise they where elected to be dick heads. Its what this jr class ran on and by god they are actually doing it.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:17pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Works pretty well in Canada and other places, better than the current US system both based on cost and average health outcomes. Far from perfect and not feasible to move that way for the US, but them's the facts.
    The only problem with the U.S. system is losers who can't support themselves because they're lazy pieces of **** and expect hard working people to give a **** about them.

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:20pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are grossly over represented at the moment it seems,
    Over-represented is a bullshit term used by cunts who can't stand the idea that a lot of people think they're full of ****.

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:23pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    The only problem with the U.S. system is losers who can't support themselves because they're lazy pieces of **** and expect hard working people to give a **** about them.

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and to be fair and balanced

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:32pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Except I manage to be a millennial (barely) and support myself and my family. All at the same time. It's just like magic.

I came from nothing. If I can survive without suckling the government tit, anybody can. I've got zero respect for people who can't. **** them. I laugh at their misery. I know who they are. I watched them sitting on their asses smoking weed in their 20s when I was doing **** the hard way and avoiding the easy road, which resulted in me being stronger than they could ever be in their wildest dreams.

**** them and **** anybody who thinks the world owes them a goddamn thing. They're nothing. Nobody. They're shells of men.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:37pm

Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Over-represented is a bullshit term used by cunts who can't stand the idea that a lot of people think they're full of ****.
    That's what ive always admired about you Devil, your restraint and good-natured banter...

Sent from my Droid using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:44pm

Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I would argue just the opposite they are doing their jobs better than any other congress person there. They where specifically elected in large part on this one issue. They are actually doing what their constituents want. That is their job. Do you not see the blogsphere and memes and all that bullshit that this side generates? These fuckers are happy. They where not elected to go play nice or to compromise they where elected to be dick heads. Its what this jr class ran on and by god they are actually doing it.
    This is a common misperception...yes, they are there to represent their constituency (not just the loudest ones, though), but Congress legislates for the USA, not just E Buddhafuck, Dakotas. Their oath of office is to the Country and the constitution, this is not a city council. Their responsibility is to be their districts representative in national government. In terms of fulfilling their oath and serving their Country?

Fail.

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 7:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what ive always admired about you Devil, your restraint and good-natured banter...

I'm rather easy to admire.