224956 Bullies, 3507 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    You'd be all over anyone else who did that and you know it. You are not immune.
    Liar. I would treat them with the utmost respect and grace.

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    why do you insist on arriving at the conclusion that they're not equal in their levels of twatitude?
    never came to that conclusion at all, just that this particular congress is being particularly obstructionist.

sums up my feelings pretty well

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:48pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to allow you to pretend to be your own man for a moment.

Tell me, why do you have difficulty grasping this concept? Because one party chooses one way in which to be unreasonable fucksticks and another party chooses a different way to be an unreasonable cuntmonkey - why do you insist on arriving at the conclusion that they're not equal in their levels of twatitude?
    Doesn't your claim that liberals are always wrong imply that you have reached the same conclusion?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:52pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doesn't your claim that liberals are always wrong imply that you have reached the same conclusion?
    Oh, you mean what I said to Boby? You can disregard that. I was just probing to see if he's had enough beers yet to be trolled into posting in red all caps 54 font.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, you mean what I said to Boby? You can disregard that. I was just probing to see if he's had enough beers yet to be trolled into posting in red all caps 54 font.
    This is the reason I don't usually argue with you. I have yet to figure out what is the real Devil and what is "probing".

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the reason I don't usually argue with you. I have yet to figure out what is the real Devil and what is "probing".
    Be like water.

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its all probing don't you know Devil is really a liberal that loves to troll other liberals

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 9:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Be like water.
    I'm off to go be like rum, I think.

Posted On:
    10/01/2013 10:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bid you gentlemen goodnight. It's time to retire to the Captain's quarters. You'll all have to wait until tomorrow for my next round of insults.

Take a shower, Bobby.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2013 12:28am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those that don't remember the last shutdown.

Harbinger of doom was the word. Turned out the economy took a short downfall, followed by a rise in the stock market.

If they're (congress, both sides) not working, we're (the people) not being reamed at the usual rate.

Both sides need to arrive at that 'come to Jesus' moment and try to meet in the middle. You fuckers looking at the benefits better ask yourselves -

When has any government plan fallen within budget?

Who amongst you trusts the government to head appoximately 1/7 of the US economy?

Why are the Republicans so head set against the implementation of the ACA?

Why are the Democrats and the current administration giving passes to the labor unions, congressional staffers, employers of 50 personnel or more, etc, etc, etc. WITHOUT giving the same to the individual's paying for this farce?

You people, young though ye may be, are being set up to pay a disproportionate percentage for the old, poor, lazy and those living with mom until twenty six. Oh yeah, I left out preexisting conditions.

Why no implementation in the law for crossing state borders, hence real competition?

Do you remember the five states given 'sweetheart deals' to get the Democrat senators to vote for the law way back when it passed with no Republican votes?

"We have to pass the bill so that you can see what is in it." said that perpetually looking surprised ****, Pelosi.

Both sides suck and are pandering to their constituency. How about a little compromise? Won't happen because our president is talking out of the side of his mouth when he offers to meet with the other side.

Shut the fucker down. It's only temporary anyway. Let the real brinksmanship begin.
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast