1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    41
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Grand Prix BJJ tournament Houston 10-26-13

    Hope to see you guys there

    www.grandprixgrappling.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gpmainpage.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	15446  


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell no. Don't put this IBJJF crap up here.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    41
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its not ibjjf. They just use the same ruleset for gi. I know the promoter (actually I do the adwork for them) they run a pretty good tournament.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, how about, IBJJF rules? Hell no! Get that crap out of here. (Nothing personal against the promoter)

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    41
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok... i don't want to clutter this particular forum up as I visit this section almost daily, but since i find you to be amongst my favorite posters....hope to see you guys there for the NO-GI ONLY portion of the tournament.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't find the no gi rules....unless they are also IBJJF.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    41
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't worry if you make the trip i'll personally tell the promoter its straight up mad max thunder dome rules when this guy rolls. Seriously he's getting me the PDF, they are similar to naga with a few diffrences (protecting begginer/novice from throwing up twisters and neck cranks mainly)

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by billythepunk View Post
    don't worry if you make the trip i'll personally tell the promoter its straight up mad max thunder dome rules when this guy rolls. Seriously he's getting me the PDF, they are similar to naga with a few diffrences (protecting begginer/novice from throwing up twisters and neck cranks mainly)
    Coolness.

  9. #9
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,322
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    LOL, how about, IBJJF rules? Hell no! Get that crap out of here. (Nothing personal against the promoter)
    Is this all over not being able to reap the knee?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Is this all over not being able to reap the knee?
    No, there are many more moronic things about the IBJJF rule set that sucks crap through a sponge straw.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO