Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WHO'S THE MASTER

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 2:53pm

supporting member
     Style: SHO'NUFF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have plenty of hugs to go around.Im like a big teddy bear.
    JOHN DOE
    Hmmm. I'll kill him. I'll kill him dead. Like with, with a, rock or something. Like a, like a stone.
    evil master betty

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2004 4:32pm

Style: all

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love it how people like Keinhar can come on here and just personally slam someone as knowledgable as KI. It shows me how completely undeducated they are. Its pretty common of someone who cannot strongly defend there positions on issues such as these to resort to name calling.

KI some words of advice. Attack the posts NOT the posters. You got something you disagree with let's hear it. With well thought out comments with PROOF to back them up and let's have at er. You belive differently . . I want to know why.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2004 7:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because, Strangler, women not only ignore you but they mock you en masse while in the ladies washroom. They MOCK YOU!!!1:D
    Last edited by Nid; 5/07/2004 7:21pm at .

Posted On:
    5/08/2004 5:38pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are the most pretentious AND transparent @#%$-tard around these parts. I'm sure that's what you'd like us to think. Your mysoginy is going to land you in prison (hopefully)
    The above statement is symptomatic of a pitiful brainwashed human void. Hitler took advantage of people such as Keinmar in 1930's Germany. Propagandistic persuasion based upon lies and fantasy and political (and legal) threats and intimidation to discourage dissent.

Keinhar - I assume you are male - as such your words are bizarre and sad . However whether you are a man or a woman the issue of feminism applies to all human beings. As such I praise the valiant people (of both genders) who are fighting to halt it's vile and hate fuelled extremism.

The pathetic wretch above who declares the struggle of people like mine as being the work of a misogynist is indeed someone who, in another era and in another place, would have been painting yellow stars on the windows of the homes and businesses of a certain section of their own community. Simply because they accepted without question and without crticism the distorted and utterly bigoted proclamations of the media, the educationalists and certain politicians. Tragically there are many people, like Keinhar, who can be cajoled into believing anything. If the message is loud enough and is heard often enough their minds will accept it without question - no matter how ludicrous. History is littered with the fallout of many such examples.

There is a whole generation of young males who are growing up in a world which is sneering in their face. But they will eventually come to a realisation of their own, a realisation that will be not be so different from that of their female contemporaries - a generation of young women many of whom will reach a stage in their life whereby they will be haunted by deep personal regret. That collective realisation will be very different from the socio-political message that is presently being preached to us in our schools and through the media.

As they are picking up the pieces of this dreadful age they will realise something that, until forty odd years ago, had never been seriously questioned. They will know that, throughout the spectrum of life - childhood, adolescence, middle and old age - men and women are fundamentally different. They will have learned the hard way that for a culture to function properly and to even survive this truth must be fully recognised.

Feminism justifies it's now blatant and open misandry with monstrous lies and misrepresentation and a distorted belief that the very essence of human life, practiced throughout thousands of years of human history, is wrong and that women have been subjugated by it's "false" meaning.

They attempt to undermine the education of our young men. They sneeringly declare the enormous technological progress of mankind as being the product of "dead white males" (real words). They feminize school text books with a complete disregard to the truth of time and history, they ban innocent games such as "tag" and have even expelled a male infant from a nursery for pointing a chicken finger at someone and saying "bang". They market t-shirts with slogans scorning men and even advocating violence towards children - "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them". There are thousands of such examples and parallels.

The madness and extremism of an era is not apparent to many people when they are living in it. It is endorsed and encouraged by the powers to be - therefore many people innocently accept it - this has been the case throughout history. But this era, like Hitler's Germany, Maoist China or Stalin's Russia, will eventually be another bygone age which will be subject to objective scrutiny. I know that the late 20th and early 21st century, characterised by left wing liberalism and it's hideous golden sceptre - feminism, will not be judged kindly by future historians.

Furthermore extremism creates it's own antithesis. Feminism, because of the backlash that will inevitably follow, will destroy the position of women in many western cultures. I foresee a future in which the very concept of womanhood will be looked upon with wary scornful contempt, by both men and women.

Therefore, Keinmar, when you suggest that people, such as me, are misogynists for opposing a vile creed motivated primarily by a quasi-religious form of anti-male fanaticism, you are ironically and paradoxically declaring yourself to be the one amongst us who sides with hatred. You might not even be aware of this, but it is indeed the truth. Perhaps the greatest irony of all is that, because of the eventual and I believe inevitable consequences for women of feminism - IT IS YOU WHO, UNKNOWINGLY, SIDES WITH MISOGYNY. Read a bit of history Kevmac and see what the acceptance of extremism has always mean't for a cause, and it's followers, in the long term.

Anybody who openly opposes feminism is someone who should be praised for their bravery, their commitment to truth and for their concern for the long term well being of their country and fellow citizens.

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    5/08/2004 5:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF was that?

masturbate with pictures, not with words.

~

Posted On:
    5/08/2004 5:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you give a troll a cookie..

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    5/08/2004 8:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, KI...stop trying to prove you're intelligent...no one gives a ****.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/09/2004 12:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KI,

I didn't read that, because I don't care.

<Insert something clever here>

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 7:19am

supporting member
     Style: Currently a BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ditto
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12