• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2013 3:59am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Getting insanely angry used to help a lot in school fights. In later years it dawned on me that this was because schoolkids don't know what they are doing. Getting super-angry is in fact an excellent way to get tired very quickly, afterwhich it sucks donkey balls to have arms that feel like lead weights while your opponent is still bouncing around popping you in the face. If you can survive the first minute of the guy spazzing out on you, chances are you can do what you want with him after that.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/26/2013 8:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure if this has already been posted on Bullshido. Anyway - yet another example of mad vs. not mad.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/26/2013 10:05am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From time to time I enjoy derailing a shitty thread to tell a random true story from the Devil household. This is one of those times.

So, yesterday evening I got home from work and threw some steaks on the grill. I had a nice time relaxing with a cold one and chatting with the kids while I cooked.

We were having dinner (myself, the she-Devil and the two little demons) and the demons were discussing their days at school. My son is almost 11. There's a boy in his class who he can't stand. He's one of the children that would've been quarantined in the "special class" prior to the current state of political correctness in the educational system. A window licker, if you will.

My son is talking about him and he says "David is a retard." My wife says "Choose another word." He responds, "Okay, he's a bastard."

I nearly fell out of my fucking chair laughing.

Posted On:
    9/26/2013 12:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    I go with slow-boiling, controlled rage.
    I prefer to go natural with a sociopathic chill.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2013 2:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure if this has already been posted on Bullshido. Anyway - yet another example of mad vs. not mad.
    I posted it once before to show why messing with someone nicknamed "champ" is a bad idea. It's a red flag in the same vein as cauliflower ears.

Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Methamphetamine could help the OP. I'm advising a healthy long term prescription of meth, it has an ultra charging effect on the body similar to the turbo of anger. Also it doesn't matter if they knock your teeth out cause they'll eventually fall out anyway. Which means you win no matter what!
    Bad idea. Daredevil proved that drugs leave you open to flying triangles:

Posted On:
    9/26/2013 4:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anger can give you a good dose of adrenalin, but if you really want to tap the inner super power go with fear. This was demonstrated to me over the weekend by trying to get my sons cat in the pet carrier for a trip to the vet. Now normal logic says there is no fucking way an 8 pound cat can be that fucking strong, but add some fear and it's no vet appointment. So I say just tap into fear and control it, I would say try a yellow ring.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2013 4:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Anger can give you a good dose of adrenalin, but if you really want to tap the inner super power go with fear. This was demonstrated to me over the weekend by trying to get my sons cat in the pet carrier for a trip to the vet. Now normal logic says there is no fucking way an 8 pound cat can be that fucking strong, but add some fear and it's no vet appointment. So I say just tap into fear and control it, I would say try a yellow ring.
    The cat also has five appendages tipped with edged weapons, each with a 360 degree radius of effect. That helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2013 7:48am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hatori banzo View Post
    I recently encountered someone who stated to me that I would not be able to beat a group of fighters due to the greater presence of anger in them...
    Really don't understand the point of the post, however perhaps study the great Richard Marcinko - he says to "train as if your life depends on it."

Also, if you are a tiny guy, refrain from pissing off the big guys and find some big guy friends that aren't lousy and can fight. (they tend to eat more, so have a good paying job)

After that, don't worry about stuff. Big dudes who know how to fight also can help you move your furniture, etc. when you are required to move your apartment, as you are probably angering others to a point they want to kick your ass, so much so they gang up on you, thus making you life miserable and full of anxiety.

Stay away from steroids and leave locker rooms quickly, keeping your eyes down, don't stare at others women.

Posted On:
    9/27/2013 9:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    The cat also has five appendages tipped with edged weapons, each with a 360 degree radius of effect. That helps.
    That and his intent was not to hurt the cat. If he just wanted to smash its skull in the cat wouldn't have stood much of a chance.

Posted On:
    9/27/2013 10:23am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keep your distance for about a minute. Most HULK SMASH sorts gas easy.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast