Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 3:05pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not too hard to plan one's day so you never have to buy drinkable fluid and the fresh piece of trash holding it. Soda vs bottled water is a wasteful argument.

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 3:08pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh noooo sugars going to get us all cause some people are fat!!!! Lets ban it, then lets allow the government to stick remote controls up our asses so they can "decide what's best for us". Welcome to New York.

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 3:10pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Its not too hard to plan one's day so you never have to buy drinkable fluid and the fresh piece of trash holding it. Soda vs bottled water is a wasteful argument.
    Spoken like a true hippie. Hey did you know that we drink enough water bottles to stretch around Jupiter 700 times or some ****.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 3:24pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love sugar! Sugar anything. I freaking love it. Addicted? Yes, absolutely. I have to work my ass off not to consume too much sugar, and I usually fail. I can't walk by a brownie or cookie without taking one with me. I'm drinking sweet tea right now.

At my house, we actively don't buy snacks and try not to have brownies, cake, cookies laying around. Wroking on ice cream. But yea, drug. Absolutely.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 3:24pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I have actually had this happen while walking through a vast housing tract in the subburbs. All the houses looked the same. Same model, same color. There was only one way in or out and all the streets started with the same letter so the unprepared could easily wander for miles only finding cul de sacs beyond the next few turns. No water fountains, no bathrooms. Just hot pavement and manicured lawns as far as the eye can see. A rat maze for yuppies.
    Clearly a situation where you should've drank your own piss Bear Grylls style.

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 5:12pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Spoken like a true hippie. Hey did you know that we drink enough water bottles to stretch around Jupiter 700 times or some ****.
    Filling my own water bottles makes me a hippie? Jeez, I thought conservatives invented jokes about how liberals are so stupid they'll pay for bottled water. Can you imagine? BOTTLED WATER! That stuff you get for like nothing from the tap!

That **** could've been some B game standup comedy like ten years ago. Now I'm speaking like a hippie for not buying my water in a plastic container? ****, you know you can be anti-consumerism from either a conservative or liberal angle, right?

Anyway, I guess I am a hippie for not just laughing off large United States sized plastic gyres in the ocean I live next to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 6:00pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I love sugar! Sugar anything. I freaking love it. Addicted? Yes, absolutely. I have to work my ass off not to consume too much sugar, and I usually fail. I can't walk by a brownie or cookie without taking one with me. I'm drinking sweet tea right now.

At my house, we actively don't buy snacks and try not to have brownies, cake, cookies laying around. Wroking on ice cream. But yea, drug. Absolutely.
    Switch to making your sweet tea with stevia. That is what I have done because everybody knows us Texans love our sweet tea and you don't crave more sweets afterwards unlike with refined sugar (which is being referred to in the article).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 6:10pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh noooo sugars going to get us all cause some people are fat!!!! Lets ban it, then lets allow the government to stick remote controls up our asses so they can "decide what's best for us". Welcome to New York.

He didn't say ban but allow consumers to see a warning about refined sugar. If this get people educated about refined sugar than it is a good thing, all these years we heard nothing but about how bad eggs are and how they will give you a heart attack and yet the most you heard about cola was it will rot your teeth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 6:21pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    He didn't say ban but allow consumers to see a warning about refined sugar. If this get people educated about refined sugar than it is a good thing, all these years we heard nothing but about how bad eggs are and how they will give you a heart attack and yet the most you heard about cola was it will rot your teeth.
    Do you think it's a secret that cola is bad for you?

Posted On:
    9/17/2013 6:22pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh noooo, Bnet is using hyperbole to attack the importance of a straw man! This NEVER, EVER happens! Not once! What ever will we do?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast