On!

Me!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 2:58pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by exposingkfrauds View Post
    Haha! No, no one on this forum (with the exception of Omega who actually has footage on camera) can "kick ass". Horgan had been training for six months (or so he claims), and after the fight everyone on here spent about two years making excuses as to why Bobby COULDN'T "kick his ass".
    Riiiiiiight. No one else on Bullshido has footage on camera. It's not like we have an entire forum full of member competition footage or anything. Who is this noob?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 2:58pm

Style: Getting less fat

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that you guys can't see through Danny's plans just goes to show that he really is outsmarting you. How have you guys not picked up on this -- Danny is a fight PROMOTER, a MEDIA personality, a MARKETER. And thanks to your incessant posting about him, he's now the top steed in his own stable, able to promote his projects to a wide audience.

His background before martial arts was in boxing, where was a popular writer when he was a teenager. Boxing is NOTORIOUS for controversy selling. He's taking the oldest page out of the sweet science's book.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ys-maxbox121807

This whole thing has been years in the making, and you guys are getting played like a drum. When Horgan made the switch to Wing Chun and wanted a high-publicity fight, he came here, because every time any bit of action goes on you all talk about it for weeks. He got the better of the guy you sent out, because 99% of the guys on here can't fight, and now, just as he planned it, you are all talking yelling and screaming about his latest project.

This guy has been on FOX, TMZ, and he has a whole legion of people of people who love his trolling. Don't believe me? Just google him.
    Just googled Horgan, as per your suggestion. I found many people of his name, not one of them him. If I dig further, I would find him, but if he was as high profile as you suggest, I would not have to.

So, your assertion that he is some sort of marketing genius is a little off base. What he is beyond a reasonably doubt is a fake, a liar and a *****.

Now, to be sure, there is some value to publicity of any kind. Us talking about him will help him there. But, if you are trying to sell something specific, such as the notion that the chun doesn't suck, a whole lot people in the know who call bullshit on his ass will not help him.

Let me use an analogy. If you are selling life insurance, and the company you sell for is exposed as a bunch of frauds and it is all over the news and internet, it won't help you sell policies. So the whole "any publicity is good" thing does not always ring true.

Now, for your assertion that 99 % of the people here can't fight, go **** yourself to death with a bag of rocks. There are a **** ton of people here that can kick his ass rather easily.

He knows it and you know it. You are both liars and pieces of ****. Go die in a fire.

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 3:01pm

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Riiiiiiight. No one else on Bullshido has footage on camera. It's not like we have an entire forum full of member competition footage or anything. Who is this noob?
    It's Horgan.

Or his boyfriend.

Or both.
    "Won't fight me in the ring? Don't fight me on the street."
    Paraphrased from Bullshido.

"You can't judge Martial Arts until you feel the joy of kicking someone in the face and not go to prison for it."
    Mrs Kovacs.

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 3:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    It's Horgan.

Or his boyfriend.

Or both.
    I must know how can it be both?? Are we talking some mutant conjoined twin with 3 arms and a lizard tail??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 3:07pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I must know how can it be both?? Are we talking some mutant conjoined twin with 3 arms and a lizard tail??
    Many, many, many men are their own boyfriends.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 3:25pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JinRew View Post
    Vice.com's Fightland did a write up about the Youtube series "Wing Chun Blast". In it, Chunner and self-described "former street fighter" Danny Horgan sets out to do what few chunners are willing to: test their ****.

Here's a link for the Fightland article:
    http://fightland.vice.com/blog/confr...hun-skepticism

So from the looks of it, this guy's got a who's who of Chunnery lined up for this
    thing...

This guys out to strip away the bullshit that surrounds Wing Chun. Question is, if he succeeds in his task, will he find that there's nothing left?
    Let me know when he steps onto the leitai.

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 3:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that you guys can't see through Danny's plans just goes to show that he really is outsmarting you. How have you guys not picked up on this -- Danny is a fight PROMOTER, a MEDIA personality, a MARKETER. And thanks to your incessant posting about him, he's now the top steed in his own stable, able to promote his projects to a wide audience.

His background before martial arts was in boxing, where was a popular writer when he was a teenager. Boxing is NOTORIOUS for controversy selling. He's taking the oldest page out of the sweet science's book.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ys-maxbox121807

This whole thing has been years in the making, and you guys are getting played like a drum. When Horgan made the switch to Wing Chun and wanted a high-publicity fight, he came here, because every time any bit of action goes on you all talk about it for weeks. He got the better of the guy you sent out, because 99% of the guys on here can't fight, and now, just as he planned it, you are all talking yelling and screaming about his latest project.

This guy has been on FOX, TMZ, and he has a whole legion of people of people who love his trolling. Don't believe me? Just google him.
    You think those of us around the last time he showed up dont' know this? Frankly, I don't give a damn, it's just entertainment to me, the guy is a walking, talking joke as far as martial arts goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    It's Horgan.

Or his boyfriend.

Or both.
    Was thinking along same lines...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 4:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole thing has been years in the making, and you guys are getting played like a drum. When Horgan made the switch to Wing Chun and wanted a high-publicity fight, he came here, because every time any bit of action goes on you all talk about it for weeks.
    Yes and it took him TWO YEARS to capitalize on his fame? LOLOLOLOLOLOL What did he do, go to the Kato Kaelin school of marketability?

He got the better of the guy you sent out, because 99% of the guys on here can't fight, and now, just as he planned it, you are all talking yelling and screaming about his latest project.
    He ducked everyone, but an injured martial artist we told not to fight? Nice rewrite Dan?

Hey dan, I see that double typing, when you are angry, hasn't been corrected.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2013 4:30pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    Let me know when he steps onto the leitai.
    Against one of the chun masters he's supposed to be "testing"? I wouldn't hold my breath…
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast