Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    252
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So basically we wait until he gets smoked by someone who does Wing Chun and sees through the BS this guy is trying to pull.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southeast WI
    Posts
    892
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by csharp.negative View Post
    So basically we wait until he gets smoked by someone who does Wing Chun and sees through the BS this guy is trying to pull.
    If the rest of the videos are like the first one, there will never be any risk of him being "smoked" because he will never attempt anything involving any real risk.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28
    -7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that you guys can't see through Danny's plans just goes to show that he really is outsmarting you. How have you guys not picked up on this -- Danny is a fight PROMOTER, a MEDIA personality, a MARKETER. And thanks to your incessant posting about him, he's now the top steed in his own stable, able to promote his projects to a wide audience.

    His background before martial arts was in boxing, where was a popular writer when he was a teenager. Boxing is NOTORIOUS for controversy selling. He's taking the oldest page out of the sweet science's book.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ys-maxbox121807

    This whole thing has been years in the making, and you guys are getting played like a drum. When Horgan made the switch to Wing Chun and wanted a high-publicity fight, he came here, because every time any bit of action goes on you all talk about it for weeks. He got the better of the guy you sent out, because 99% of the guys on here can't fight, and now, just as he planned it, you are all talking yelling and screaming about his latest project.

    This guy has been on FOX, TMZ, and he has a whole legion of people of people who love his trolling. Don't believe me? Just google him.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I thought that was the same guy who "sparred" with Bobby...

    What a joke. I guess working for a living frightens him. He does not have enough skill to test anyone.
    So then did bobby kick his ass?? I want to see the vid, damn you YouTube.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28
    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    So then did bobby kick his ass?? I want to see the vid, damn you YouTube.
    Haha! No, no one on this forum (with the exception of Omega who actually has footage on camera) can "kick ass". Horgan had been training for six months (or so he claims), and after the fight everyone on here spent about two years making excuses as to why Bobby COULDN'T "kick his ass".

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    So then did bobby kick his ass?? I want to see the vid, damn you YouTube.

    Btw, from what I remember, the fight sucked. Horgan just hammered Bobby with right hooks to the ribs and then Bobby quit after 90 seconds saying "he came into the fight injured"

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by exposingkfrauds View Post
    Haha! No, no one on this forum (with the exception of Omega who actually has footage on camera) can "kick ass". Horgan had been training for six months (or so he claims), and after the fight everyone on here spent about two years making excuses as to why Bobby COULDN'T "kick his ass".
    Were any of the "excuses" about him being a hippie?? There are several people who have posted "footage on camera". One thing though are you for or against WC??

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    28
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Were any of the "excuses" about him being a hippie?? There are several people who have posted "footage on camera". One thing though are you for or against WC??
    HA! No, the excuses were more like "we should have sent someone more skilled to fight".

    And...eh, more against than for. If you like Chun, then I encourage it for health I guess. But if you want to defend yourself, just learn Muay Thai or BJJ...that should be obvious at this point.

  9. #29
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by exposingkfrauds View Post
    Haha! No, no one on this forum (with the exception of Omega who actually has footage on camera) can "kick ass".
    Dude there's at least a dozen people who post competition vids of themselves here. Hell, some of them are Omega's students!

    Plus the ammy and pro fighters, law enforcement folks and military that have their tags. Plus if they've got a judo or BJJ or kyokushin BB tag, they've won in competition to get it.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by exposingkfrauds View Post
    HA! No, the excuses were more like "we should have sent someone more skilled to fight".

    And...eh, more against than for. If you like Chun, then I encourage it for health I guess. But if you want to defend yourself, just learn Muay Thai or BJJ...that should be obvious at this point.
    Self defense is far too much of a complicated arguement to define a martial art solution in my opinion. But no I don't do the Chun, although most of the arts I have practiced are probably equally useless and retarded.

Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO