Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mayweather V Alvarez - Sept 14th, 2013

Yes, I know..not a particularly interesting matchup, This is just another one of Mayweather's hand-picked opponents who should be easily dispatched and make 'Money' look like a god of the ring in the process.
    Does anyone think Alvarez has a chance ?
    Let's hope for a good undercard.
    In related news, Oscar De La Hoya, the owner of Golden Boy Productions - the company that is promoting the fight - has entered rehab for his ongoing substance abuse issues and will not be at the fight on Saturday night.
    http://www.tsn.ca/boxing/
    I am not sure what his poison is, but I am guessing either painkillers or alcohol, perhaps both.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mayweather V Alvarez - Sept 14th

Yes, I know..not a particularly interesting matchup. This is just another one of Mayweather's hand-picked opponents who should be easily dispatched and make 'Money' look like a god of the ring in the process.
    Does anyone think Alvarez has a chance ?
    Let's hope for a good undercard.
    In related news, Oscar De La Hoya, the owner of Golden Boy Productions - the company that is promoting the fight - has entered rehab for his ongoing substance abuse issues and will not be at the fight on Saturday night.
    http://www.tsn.ca/boxing/
    I am not sure what his poison is, but I am guessing either painkillers or alcohol, perhaps both.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    Cocaine

Anyway, I hate to admit it, but I wanna watch this fight.

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wasn't that by JJ Cale and also recorded by Eric Clapton?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't watch much boxing but Canelo, as most people call him thread had me stumped for a minute, has not only won all his fights but pretty soundly. Hopefully if Canelo loses it won't be a walk in the park for Mayweather.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saúl Álvarez has red hair!

Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Canelo, as most people call him thread had me stumped for a minute,
    That's how I had it written on my calendar for whatever reason..

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I shall be watching but likely a replay (without knowing the result) but only cos I don't like waiting up until ferking 4AM for it to start.

I'm hoping Canelo but it'll probably be Mayweather.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    I shall be watching but likely a replay (without knowing the result) but only cos I don't like waiting up until ferking 4AM for it to start.

I'm hoping Canelo but it'll probably be Mayweather.
    Amen. Replays, always.

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just want to see Mayweather bleed.

Lord knows he deserves it.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last