Posted On:
    11/13/2013 4:27pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't miss tonights fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO5fM...ature=youtu.be

I talked with Sarah about a week after this fight happened. She didn't reveal any results or anything, but she had two black eyes and a GIANT bruise on her forehead!

It's entirely possible she loses tonights fight, but it's also ENTIRELY possible that she got that beat up and still won! Either way its going to be a war!

So exciting!!!

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    11/14/2013 5:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tough loss for Sarah last night. She really looked off her game and didn't try for a takedown once. I think Shayna smacked her with something early and it threw Sarah off her game.

Props to Shayna for having a great fight and doing well in the tourny. I think Sarah represented herself and her team well throughout the whole show and hopefully good things will come from her time on TUF.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2013 6:29pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The episode I watched showed Sarah Moras fighting Julianna Peña.

I think I understand the hate towards Peña. Seems like she wants to monopolize the trainers attention and may make faces when they are helping other people.

Moras was not mentally ready for the bout.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    11/15/2013 1:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right I meant Peña. Too many names of fighters ill probably never see again lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 8:25am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's no fight in this week's episode. Save your time! Save the cheerleader!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 9:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No fights. Just more of White Trash Ronda.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    My daughter went as Rousey for Halloween.
    I missed this. What did she do, wear a judogi and carry around a bloody arm?
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 2:19pm

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    No fights. Just more of White Trash Ronda.
    Didn't watch the episode, but the fighter blogs today are reporting that Ronda dropped 17 lbs of weight in 24 hours with no prep. She was trying to make the point that it can be done, it's just about mental toughness. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessamyn Duke
    She jumped on the scale after Anthony missed weight and was 152 pounds. Without any sort of prep (diet, water loading, sodium loading/cutting, etc.) jumped in the sauna and was in there for FIVE hours before it was time to go to the coaches challenge. Yes, Ronda Rousey cut weight in the sauna for five hours, went to a rock climbing challenge, won, and then went BACK to the sauna that night and cut some more.

The next day when it was time for Jessica and Raquel to fight, she was at the gym before anyone else arrived and was back in the sauna cutting weight. When the rest of us arrived she was sitting at 136 pounds in the locker room. I watched her warm up Rakoczy for her fight while on weight and then step on the scale in front of Dana and be 135 pounds. She did this to prove a point.
    Last edited by NeilG; 11/21/2013 2:22pm at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 2:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Didn't watch the episode, but the fighter blogs today are reporting that Ronda dropped 17 lbs of weight in 24 hours with no prep. She also won the coach's challenge midway through that. She was trying to make the point that it can be done, it's just about mental toughness. Crazy.
    She won the coach's challenge and then cursed Tate and flipped her off for no reason. As usual, she displayed the same level of grace as your typical ghetto crack whore.

She had a fighter on her team fail to make weight after BLASTING Tate for being a shitty coach when her own fighter missed weight. In her usual weepy, dramatic fashion she told Dana she was going to make weight the following Monday to prove a point. Whether she actually does that or not, I don't know.

Edit: You changed your post before I finished. That is interesting. Like I said earlier. Ronda has all sorts of **** going for her. It's just a shame she ruins it by being a gigantic ****.
    Last edited by Devil; 11/21/2013 2:30pm at .

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    11/23/2013 11:53am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had fighters not make weight and it's embarrassing even one on TUF. This guy just plain quit. If you have enough left in you to explain why you can't do it then you quit you're weak. Two guys missing weight and we had 2 badasses get cut from the final lot for those two pisses me off.

The UFC needs a better process for selecting fighters because this is bullshit.

I really wish Rhonda would have holstered the finger.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21 LastLast