232797 Bullies, 3534 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18192021 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 1:03pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Agreed. I just had a friend on the first episode and he told me how they completely took everything out of context and made some people look like **** heads.
    Yeah, I know that happens. On the other hand, they all know they're on TV. They could avoid giving the editors a shitload of material to work with.

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 1:04pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed. I just had a friend on the first episode and he told me how they completely took everything out of context and made some people look like **** heads.
    The editors don't need to work very hard to accomplish that with Rousey it seems.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 1:09pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously - think about how much Rousey has going for her. She's a badass competitor, an undefeated fighter, an Olympian, she's attractive, she gets the female MMA spotlight almost completely to herself. She should be adored by MMA fans but she's such a gigantic bitch she makes it almost impossible to like her. Coaching TUF was probably the worst possible career move for her because it gave people a chance to see she's a crappy person.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 1:26pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My daughter went as Rousey for Halloween.

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 1:28pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My daughter went as Rousey for Halloween.
    Scary!!!!

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 1:53pm

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Coaching TUF was probably the worst possible career move for her because it gave people a chance to see she's a crappy person.
    I don't think she is, though. She's incredibly insecure, and for whatever reason she has a blinding hatred of Tate and no filter. All her other interactions on the show are quite positive. The athletes on her team have had nothing negative to say about their experience, they all seem to love her.

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 2:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I don't think she is, though. She's incredibly insecure, and for whatever reason she has a blinding hatred of Tate and no filter. All her other interactions on the show are quite positive. The athletes on her team have had nothing negative to say about their experience, they all seem to love her.
    Momma says crappy is as crappy does.

The athletes on her team are smarter than her. They know badmouthing her will only make them look bad.

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 2:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously - think about how much Rousey has going for her. She's a badass competitor, an undefeated fighter, an Olympian, she's attractive, she gets the female MMA spotlight almost completely to herself. She should be adored by MMA fans but she's such a gigantic bitch she makes it almost impossible to like her. Coaching TUF was probably the worst possible career move for her because it gave people a chance to see she's a crappy person.

So as far as all this goes, no one thinks it's relevant that her coach is Gene Lebell and he gave her the Rowdy moniker, the original being a well known heel?

Do you guys watch soap operas too?

By late 1975 and early 1976, Piper was a top villain for Mike and Gene LeBell's NWA Hollywood Wrestling. In 197778, he also started to work for Roy Shire's NWA San Francisco Wrestling in addition to remaining with the L.A. office. Los Angeles was where Piper developed his Rowdy character and became one of the most hated villains in Los Angeles since the days of Classy Freddy Blassie.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roddy_Piper

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 2:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    So as far as all this goes, no one thinks it's relevant that her coach is Gene Lebell and he gave her the Rowdy moniker, the original being a well known heel?

Do you guys watch soap operas too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roddy_Piper

Dude, tell us something we don't know.

Posted On:
    11/05/2013 2:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, tell us something we don't know.
    Oh yeah, you get worked up about Mayweather too.
    Carry on...