Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    10/30/2013 11:06am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WWWAAARRR SARAH MORAS!!!

My girl fights tonight! And judging by the damage she had on her when she came back from the show, and judging by the promos for tonights episode, this match is gonna be armageddon!

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    10/30/2013 9:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** ya!! You could tell peggy was faster on her feet, but Sarah used a good game plan and did it perfect.

Fucken awesome!

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 9:02am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brutal GNP. Sarah is tough.

Missing weight that is the proper way to handle it. Too many guys get a pass when they miss. I really don't blame the other guy for taking the forfeit.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 9:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also thought it was wise to take the forfeit.

Bollinger shouldn't have been trying to make 135 in the first place. He's going to kill himself. He looked like the Halloween skeleton in my front yard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 12:28pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Ronda is upset about how Miesha blah blah blah, you know what, itís not even worth getting into."

-CagePotato's Episode 9 Recap

Lmao

I don't know how they thought this was a good idea. Eventually I'll try and watch through the seasons fights, as it sounds like there have been some good ones, but there's no way I'm sitting through the drama.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 12:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    "Ronda is upset about how Miesha blah blah blah, you know what, itís not even worth getting into."

-CagePotato's Episode 9 Recap

Lmao

I don't know how they thought this was a good idea. Eventually I'll try and watch through the seasons fights, as it sounds like there have been some good ones, but there's no way I'm sitting through the drama.
    Ronda thinks Tate is a child murderer for breathing and a holocaust denier for blinking her eyes.

Why does she have to get so emotionally worked up to face someone she's already put in the hospital? The only answer I can come up with is that she's a fucking retard.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 2:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wasnt really that much drama. Just a few seconds of Ronda being herself. The fight was good and quick :)

Sarah rolls with heavy weights. I'm 200 and she can beat me on the ground.

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 2:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    It wasnt really that much drama. Just a few seconds of Ronda being herself. The fight was good and quick :)

Sarah rolls with heavy weights. I'm 200 and she can beat me on the ground.
    It wasn't that much drama in comparison to previous episodes but it would be nice to see an entire hour of programming where Rousey doesn't behave like a ****.

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 3:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I also thought it was wise to take the forfeit.

Bollinger shouldn't have been trying to make 135 in the first place. He's going to kill himself. He looked like the Halloween skeleton in my front yard.
    **** yeah, asking someone to do a 2nd weight cut in that time period is serious bullshit.
    Bollinger should have managed his weight better in the house. He can obviously come in at 135 he did so to get on the show. That being said it certainly doesn't look like the weight class he should be fighting at that is for sure.

Although I honestly would like to see fighters fighting closer to their hydrated weight. That is a different discussion altogether.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2013 4:03pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    **** yeah, asking someone to do a 2nd weight cut in that time period is serious bullshit.
    Bollinger should have managed his weight better in the house. He can obviously come in at 135 he did so to get on the show. That being said it certainly doesn't look like the weight class he should be fighting at that is for sure.

Although I honestly would like to see fighters fighting closer to their hydrated weight. That is a different discussion altogether.
    I know one of the female fighters from Tate's team did an interview (I saw it on MMA Fighting) and said Bollinger would eat less than prudently and then just say he could work it off in the sauna.

It seems like it was a combo of being asked to do a tough cut too often and also Bollinger mismanaging his weight somewhat.
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast