233272 Bullies, 3655 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 204
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Coach Josh is offline
    Coach Josh's Avatar

    Silent Guardian

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,184

    Posted On:
    9/26/2013 4:39pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Opinions are like assholes everyone has them and they all stink.

    Until you have meet and interacted with someone you don't know them and its petty to form an opinion based on this.

    Here is something you can base her character on. She took out sometime recently to help one of my former students. Without going into details she has put herself in my book as a fine human being. Since she speaks her mind and stands up for herself I do not have to defend her nor should anyone else. My perspective of her is based on more than just a TV show and it upsets me to see her bad mouthed based on bullshit.

    In this day and age people forget that words carry weight and people need to watch the **** that comes out of their mouths. Too sit there and make those types of comments with zero chance of having to defend yourself is fine and well. I guess thats the purpose of the internet.

    If some asshat threatened to knock the teeth out of your mom/wife/girl or in Sircs case boyfriend(I didnt forget about you) many people would harbor some anger.

    Although I would like to see her pull a Jay and Silent Bob on people who talk **** on the net.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
  2. crappler is offline
    crappler's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747

    Posted On:
    9/26/2013 5:42pm


     Style: Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be totally honest, I have a massive crush on her and her hot body. That is the reality. I WANT to like her. She's a champ. Being pissed over what someone said a year ago is petty. I like grownups, that's all, and I would like to see her grow up.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,795

    Posted On:
    9/26/2013 7:16pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    Opinions are like assholes everyone has them and they all stink.

    Until you have meet and interacted with someone you don't know them and its petty to form an opinion based on this.

    Here is something you can base her character on. She took out sometime recently to help one of my former students. Without going into details she has put herself in my book as a fine human being. Since she speaks her mind and stands up for herself I do not have to defend her nor should anyone else. My perspective of her is based on more than just a TV show and it upsets me to see her bad mouthed based on bullshit.

    In this day and age people forget that words carry weight and people need to watch the **** that comes out of their mouths. Too sit there and make those types of comments with zero chance of having to defend yourself is fine and well. I guess thats the purpose of the internet.

    If some asshat threatened to knock the teeth out of your mom/wife/girl or in Sircs case boyfriend(I didnt forget about you) many people would harbor some anger.

    Although I would like to see her pull a Jay and Silent Bob on people who talk **** on the net.
    Spare me the indignant "you jist don't no her like eye doo" faggotry.

    Ronda Rousey is a public figure subject to the same ridicule as other public figures like, say, Honey Boo Boo. Speaking of which, remember that dumbass video she made making fun of that little fat girl? I wonder if Ronda knows her personally. I wonder if she took a moment to ponder the strength of that girl's true character before choosing to clown her on the internet.

    **** no, she did the same thing I'm doing now. The difference is the little fatty didn't have you crying on the internet for her telling people to **** off since they don't know her.

    I have evaluated Ronda Rousey based on the information I have available via media outlets that she voluntarily participates in. I declare her a stupid bitch. Get over it.
  4. Keslet is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Badlands of Ohio
    Posts
    310

    Posted On:
    9/26/2013 8:26pm


     Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    To be totally honest, I have a massive crush on her and her hot body. That is the reality. I WANT to like her. She's a champ. Being pissed over what someone said a year ago is petty. I like grownups, that's all, and I would like to see her grow up.
    ^^^ Pretty much for me to.

    You know, they can mess around with editing and such to make somebody appear worse, though...they still said the words, but if they leave out some of the provocation or context, maybe it's more understandable? I don't know...other times I've seen her speak she has presented herself well, and I really do want to give her the benefit of the doubt...

    Edit - Whoops, Devil already mentioned the selective editing angle...
    Last edited by Keslet; 9/26/2013 8:30pm at .
  5. elipson is offline
    elipson's Avatar

    Ad Hominem rocks.

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,478

    Posted On:
    9/26/2013 10:18pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphiidae View Post
    Am I the only one still wondering what the hell was going on in that refs head? Unless the editing of the show has mislead me, in the first round Jessica grabs the fence several times and he says nothing, then come second round when she grabs the fence again the dude goes berserk and gives her a warning by stopping the clock and splinting up the fight. Do I just have an unrealistic expectation of how judges are supposed to handle this stuff?
    Watch the episode again. The ref does indeed warn her about the fence grabbing at least once before stepping in and seperating them. I was happy he did that, because the fence grab stopped her from being taken down and that's bullshit.

    The stoppage was definitely late though. Roxies standup was atrocious.....
  6. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,586

    Posted On:
    9/26/2013 10:39pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really want to like Ronda Rousey for so many really good reasons.
  7. Keslet is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Badlands of Ohio
    Posts
    310

    Posted On:
    9/26/2013 10:52pm


     Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I really want to like Ronda Rousey for so many really good reasons.
    Well, you've gotta respect her accomplishments...maybe this just isn't the right format for her...not everyone is cut out to be a coach, and having camera crews following you all over the place would have to make a person uncomfortable and on edge...

    Plus she's really hot...
  8. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,795

    Posted On:
    9/27/2013 7:46am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    Watch the episode again. The ref does indeed warn her about the fence grabbing at least once before stepping in and seperating them. I was happy he did that, because the fence grab stopped her from being taken down and that's bullshit.

    The stoppage was definitely late though. Roxies standup was atrocious.....

    Since we're on the subject of grabbing the cage....

    Why the **** is it illegal anyway? They're in a cage. Let 'em grab it. Who gives a ****? Stupid rule.

    I know somebody is going to argue about severed fingers and lava. Pffft. Whatevs.
  9. Coach Josh is offline
    Coach Josh's Avatar

    Silent Guardian

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,184

    Posted On:
    9/27/2013 9:35am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grabbing the cage stops techniques and is not a viable form of defense in a sporting sense.


    I said it before I do not need to defend her I am pointing out the faggotry of people who make assumptions based on the effects of editing from a TV show. Presented with statements about her character away from the show you jump on a strawman and proceed to insult me with underhanded snide remarks.

    This is exactly one of my points about people these days. They throw around insults and accusations from behind a keyboard with no worry about someone standing in front of them.

    Case in point just the other day I'm in a store and this guy is cussing and raising his voice. He then said "I will say whatever the **** I want and there ain't a fucking thing anyone can do about it."

    I responded with "You need to watch your language and quiet down. Because I'm tired of hearing you run your mouth."

    Now when faced with someone who called him on his **** he slinked off with his tail tucked between his legs. I'm not a big guy nor am I physically intimidating the guy didn't know me either.

    This is not a veiled threat only an observation about the way people are today and their lack of tact and civility towards others. Have an opinion that's fine but insulting someone many people have respect for based on what they have achieved in life will draw some flak.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
  10. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,382

    Posted On:
    9/27/2013 9:45am


     Style: Kendo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    This is not a veiled threat only an observation about the way people are today and their lack of tact and civility towards others.
    Lack of tact and civility is kind of Devil's thing.
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.