Hell yeah! Hell no!

Serbian President Gets Judo Blackbelt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news...where-23796002

This article did make me laugh, giving one's President a black belt in Judo "to deal" with Putin is arse licking in the extreme.

The implications for other world leaders might be interesting - I'd like to speculate on what "honoury black belts etc" could be awarded to our respective leaders.

For our glorious leader in the UK - I was going to suggest Ninjitsu - as it seems to be done by delusional fat middle aged men who are trying to pretend to be hardcore.

OK Yanks - Obama........????????

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    [url]OK Yanks - Obama........????????
    MMA. He trains with the Blackzilians. Because......you know........he's um............can't win a fight.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only worry anyone normal-sized needs to have, about meeting Putin, is accidentally stepping on him.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    For our glorious leader in the UK - I was going to suggest Ninjitsu - as it seems to be done by delusional fat middle aged men who are trying to pretend to be hardcore.
    William Hague (our enlightened foreign Secretary) was reported as holding a Judo Blue belt (might be more now or he may have given up) so he and Cameron can have the sport vs street deadly debate during Cabinet meetings

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    The only worry anyone normal-sized needs to have, about meeting Putin, is accidentally stepping on him.
    You had better check your coffee for radiation after that remark though I hear Putin likes to use ninja skills too.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    MMA. He trains with the Blackzilians. Because......you know........he's um............can't win a fight.
    Obama doesn't need MMA he has drones. I am a bit surprised you didn't make a wutang reference though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Hillary ever becomes president I would say Krav for the win.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    You had better check your coffee for radiation after that remark though I hear Putin likes to use ninja skills too.
    For me, Polonium is just a food group--and I'm not even a fucking polack.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obama got an honorary Taekwondo black belt a few years back, which is more or less the same as getting a regular Taekwondo black belt.
    Last edited by Holy Moment; 9/05/2013 8:51pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Obama got an honorary Taekwondo black belt a few years back, which is more or less the same as getting a regular Taekwondo black belt.
    I thought "honorary taekwondo black belt" was an oxymoron.