222268 Bullies, 3337 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 18 of 18
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,243

    Posted On:
    9/18/2013 7:48am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    FTFY ;-)
    The only one who would catch me fapping at work would be my wife. Mayhaps she can help me with the fappage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  2. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    9/18/2013 12:07pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    The only one who would catch me fapping at work would be my wife. Mayhaps she can help me with the fappage.
    Only if you stop pimping her. What's more important: the fap-assist or the cash-flow?
  3. strikistanian is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    505

    Posted On:
    9/20/2013 1:43pm


     Style: Boxing/Sanda/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I mistaken, or did KwonKicker also have an actual Muay Thai fight in Thailand, which he won via spinning back kick?

    In any case I find him suuuuuper annoying in these videos. But it's pretty cool to see fighters being nerdy. Reminds me of me. :D
  4. cualltaigh is online now
    cualltaigh's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,351

    Posted On:
    9/20/2013 3:33pm


     Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    Am I mistaken, or did KwonKicker also have an actual Muay Thai fight in Thailand, which he won via spinning back kick?
    Yeah that was him, and spinning back kick to the groin iirc, which I would wager is at least partially responsible for his character's groin kicking finishing move.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.
  5. strikistanian is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    505

    Posted On:
    9/20/2013 9:11pm


     Style: Boxing/Sanda/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** really? Well that makes his victory far less impressive then. And far less valid as well, I'd imagine.
  6. Ulsteryank is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belfast, N. Ireland
    Posts
    75

    Posted On:
    9/21/2013 8:17am


     Style: Sekkyoku Tai Jutsu/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Vein" is sure a hottie even though she badmouths MMA....I remember a video posted here on the site with kwonkicker talking about shin conditioning that I thought was pretty good.
  7. Sovvolf is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England.
    Posts
    220

    Posted On:
    9/23/2013 11:05pm


     Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    Oh **** really? Well that makes his victory far less impressive then. And far less valid as well, I'd imagine.
    Remember watching that fight a good few times and I'm sure he lands it in the fellows kidney or around that area. Looked too high to be a groin shot. I'll post a link like to view it for yourself, can't really watch it as I'm using a pay-as-you-go dongle and watching vids just eats my credit away.

    Think that's the fight we are talking about:

  8. cualltaigh is online now
    cualltaigh's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,351

    Posted On:
    9/23/2013 11:28pm


     Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovvolf View Post
    Remember watching that fight a good few times and I'm sure he lands it in the fellows kidney or around that area. Looked too high to be a groin shot. I'll post a link like to view it for yourself, can't really watch it as I'm using a pay-as-you-go dongle and watching vids just eats my credit away.

    Think that's the fight we are talking about:

    I think you're right, looking again it looks like a liver shot. Once hit, his opponents hands go between his legs, but when he sits on the ground he's definitley clutching his liver with his right.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.