Style: judo, boxing -noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you surf in Syria?

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 8:46am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh, just means Judgement Day is getting closer. Hope y'all prayed for salvation.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 11:24am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    Can you surf in Syria?
    You can bodysurf for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Meh, just means Judgement Day is getting closer. Hope y'all prayed for salvation.
    Fucking religious nut. If you were a Muslim you'd be trying to sneak up on me to cut my balls off right now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 11:36am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Devil with all this tough talk and speaking the wisdom of how easy it is to waste ragheads by the hundreds you seem to have seen much combat action. Where were you deployed and in how many wars you helped to defend USA's interests?l --- I mean freedom?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 11:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    Devil with all this tough talk and speaking the wisdom of how easy it is to waste ragheads by the hundreds you seem to have seen much combat action. Where were you deployed and in how many wars you helped to defend USA's interests?l --- I mean freedom?
    **** you. None of your business.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 11:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you look at his join date and notice the missing military tag? He doesn't give a **** about what you know or the weak ass argument you are trying to build. It NEVER works and it is a tired logical fallacy to raise.
    No, with all of this sarcasm, two of us know that "OMG du yu even war" is coming up.

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 11:55am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sigh. It seems like this **** comes up at least once a year. I'm almost tempted to get the military tag, but then I'd miss out on the drama.

So Stickybomb - here we go AGAIN......I will prove my military credentials but I don't dance for the likes of you - unless there's something in it for me.

Here's the bet - If I can provide my honorable discharge along with proof of a Combat Action Ribbon for staff to verify my military experience, then you man up and go the **** away forever. Deal? People periodically want to call me out over the lack of some stupid ass tag. Fine. Put your money where your mouth is.

By the way, I'm off to meetings for the rest of the afternoon, then to take my kids to BJJ. So if you decide to take me up don't think I'm ducking. I'll get to it.

Edit: Oh yeah, you might be wondering what I'll wager in return. If I can't produce what I said I'll never post here again and I'll continue to pay my site sponsorship until I die or go broke.
    Last edited by Devil; 9/05/2013 12:03pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 12:09pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'If I can provide my honorable discharge along with proof of a Combat Action Ribbon for staff to verify my military experience, then you man up and go the **** away forever'

Why the flying f+++ would I do that? You're a funny, funny strange man... But now at least I know why you are so pissed at everything to the point of being disturbed.
    But I can leave this thread forever. I can do that. It actually got too boring to be worth my time.
    So put your cards on the table man.
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 9/05/2013 12:51pm at .

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 12:24pm

Style: Humbleness

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Did you look at his join date and notice the missing military tag? He doesn't give a **** about what you know or the weak ass argument you are trying to build. It NEVER works and it is a tired logical fallacy to raise.
    No, with all of this sarcasm, two of us know that "OMG du yu even war" is coming up.
    Fakeman wanna bet too? can you do something so awesome that would make me leave the forums forever?

Don't worry I will find some other forums with english natives

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 12:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Fakeman wanna bet too?
    I won that bet long ago. All I have to do is post and watch you **** your britches.
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast