225270 Bullies, 3427 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 1:38pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    I would like this thinking if I was convinced it worked. The last two wars have drained me of most of my confidence that the US can go into a fucked-up Middle Eastern country and "fix" things.
    Nah, what we've been doing over there is just fucking around. Dilly dallying. The problem is an easy fix. We could get that **** wrapped up quick, fast and in a hurry. Bitchasses just don't have the stomach to do it. We haven't lost enough innocents yet to get the party started.

And we may never, which is the worst possible scenario. Because then Islam will invade western civilization quietly and incrementally until Muslims have enough power to enforce their will upon the rest of us. The fuckers are already trying their damndest to impose Sharia law in little pieces of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I sleep with one every night, and don't awaken to the sound of my throat purging blood.
    He'll get you sooner or later.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 1:54pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    In the mean time, let Obama go on TV and express his moral outrage on behalf of the American people, and we can all feel good about ourselves, without having to send our kids over there to die.

TL;DR: **** em.
    I totally agree with this, its the same with the whole kony 2012 thing, hipsters wanting us to go and bomb the "evil men" of the world which is easily said when its not their brothers/sons/ daughters going out there and putting their lives at risk sorting out something that has nothing to do with us.

Iraq and Afghanistan have had a deveatating toll on the mental and physical health of our armed forces. PTS is a ticking time bomb which no doubt will claim more soldiers lives in the future than the actual fighting has.

And realistically theres noway the US will just bomb and run, syria is so fucked that it will need troops on the ground and a new government in place i.e Afghanistan which takes years and costs fortunes. It the whole reason we dont bither with africa because africa's so fucked it would take billions to create the infrastructure to make it all a prosperous, uncorupt continent and the risk just isnt worth the reward. The middle east is already developed just needs a few bombs and the right puppets to lead the countries.

Im my opinion after the financial melt down the US snd certainly the UK arent the super powers we used to be, we need the UN And their support we cant just over rule them like we did in Iraq especially with the russians and chineseagainst any military action.

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 2:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    I totally agree with this, its the same with the whole kony 2012 thing, hipsters wanting us to go and bomb the "evil men" of the world which is easily said when its not their brothers/sons/ daughters going out there and putting their lives at risk sorting out something that has nothing to do with us.

Iraq and Afghanistan have had a deveatating toll on the mental and physical health of our armed forces. PTS is a ticking time bomb which no doubt will claim more soldiers lives in the future than the actual fighting has.

And realistically theres noway the US will just bomb and run, syria is so fucked that it will need troops on the ground and a new government in place i.e Afghanistan which takes years and costs fortunes. It the whole reason we dont bither with africa because africa's so fucked it would take billions to create the infrastructure to make it all a prosperous, uncorupt continent and the risk just isnt worth the reward. The middle east is already developed just needs a few bombs and the right puppets to lead the countries.

Im my opinion after the financial melt down the US snd certainly the UK arent the super powers we used to be, we need the UN And their support we cant just over rule them like we did in Iraq especially with the russians and chineseagainst any military action.
    We don't need to fix Syria we need to back up our Red Line. Plain and simple we need the world to take us seriously when we say you shall not do this. We can't have punk ass little nobody dictators testing us like a petulant 7 year old test their parents.
    We just need to go drop a few bombs and say see bitch we told you not to do that **** next time its not going to be just a spanking.

The red line is where we went wrong. But we did and now we have to back that **** up. It doesn't have to actually do anything other than make good tv and serve as a reminder that we can pretty much bomb who the **** ever we want with remote controlled air craft from the Nevada Desert.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 2:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread needs more coked-up Robin Williams, ya know, for perspective:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 3:23pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    We don't need to fix Syria we need to back up our Red Line. Plain and simple we need the world to take us seriously when we say you shall not do this. We can't have punk ass little nobody dictators testing us like a petulant 7 year old test their parents.
    We just need to go drop a few bombs and say see bitch we told you not to do that **** next time its not going to be just a spanking.

The red line is where we went wrong. But we did and now we have to back that **** up. It doesn't have to actually do anything other than make good tv and serve as a reminder that we can pretty much bomb who the **** ever we want with remote controlled air craft from the Nevada Desert.

I think youre iver estimating the US's place in the world, youre not on top just a bit player just tow the line like the UN says and youll be fine. Iran, north korea maybe even russia are waiting for the day you piss off the rest if the world and lose their backing so the can try and put you in youre place. The US/UK havent managed to sort out some crazy muslim fanatics never mind organized armies with nukes.

Plus whats it got to do with the US anyway? You droped napalm on civilians during vietnam so why cant Assad use biological weapons against civilians?
    Last edited by adskibullus; 9/04/2013 3:28pm at .

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 3:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL at stability in the Middle East we don't give a **** about stability in the middle east we care about stability of the oil production in the middle east and we have done a damn good job of keeping that part of it all stable enough.

I say we should figure out what we can do to help them kill each other. Give one side Bioweasons the other chemical weapons and sit back and let the **** sort itself out.
    My "stability" included stability of oil supply. That much has been obvious for decades, ever since the middle east etc. was divided up into "unnatural" units by western powers.

The company I used to work for (Texaco, now defunct) paid some desert shiek in specially minted gold coins for rights to drill/explore what is now Saudi Arabia. It's been all about the oil for a looooong time.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 3:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think youre iver estimating the US's place in the world, youre not on top just a bit player just tow the line like the UN says and youll be fine. Iran, north korea maybe even russia are waiting for the day you piss off the rest if the world and lose their backing so the can try and put you in youre place. The US/UK havent managed to sort out some crazy muslim fanatics never mind organized armies with nukes.

Plus whats it got to do with the US anyway? You droped napalm on civilians during vietnam so why cant Assad use biological weapons against civilians?
    We firebombed multiple cities in Japan and Germany, too, don't forget that. It would add some more legitimacy to your logical fallacy. Killed way more civilians purposely than in Vietnam, for sure.

We should have firebombed Hanoi...imagine multiple FABs...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 3:53pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Memes are the lowest form of communication, just a half-step above cave painting and lewd gestures, but this one was so dead-on at summing up the USA's position on this that I had to post it:

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 4:04pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Your post is exactlt why we need to bomb the living **** out of Syria. A simple reminder that we are indeed still the top dog.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    9/04/2013 4:11pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your post is exactlt why we need to bomb the living **** out of Syria. A simple reminder that we are indeed still the top dog.
    Bwaaahahaha.

Yeah keep telling that to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    I would like this thinking if I was convinced it worked. The last two wars have drained me of most of my confidence that the US can go into a fucked-up Middle Eastern country and "fix" things.
    Freshen my memory, please. When has the US ever walked into a country and "fixed" anything?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast