Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273334353637 38394041 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow that guy is so full of ****. Talking about the law and ****. No he is protecting Syria its their vote in the security counsel that does this. Its cute how he tries and shift focus away from the fact that he is protecting a brutal dictator that is killing his own people. Also love the BS about rebel groups using the gas even though most analyst have said it would be very difficult for them to both get the and deploy the gas in the manner in which it was deployed. No this is Russia trying to hold on to one of there few allies in the middle east and nothing

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    The NY times published a Putin opinion piece. Say what you want about the guy, but he knows how do politics.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op....html?hp&_r=1&
    Yes, and I remember when all you mother fuckers were singing the same praises about Obama. LOL.
    What a bunch of fickle bitches. Hell, I remember countries all about influencing our election in 2008. Now, you can't stand the guy.

I will give him credit, John Kerry gave the suggestion and framework for the Syria initiative and EVERY PUTIN nutrider gave Russia the credit. My favorite part? None of the shitty media outlets have jumped on the fact SYRIA CLAIMED THEY HAD NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS, but smoothly said "yes we will turn everything over, give you proof and destroy all chemical weapons don't bomb us."

Yes, that is an admission.

Yes, he is politician he better know how to do politics.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/12/2013 10:35am at .

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, and I remember when all you mother fuckers were singing the same praises about Obama.
    Well, I didn't. He did look better then that other hick during the elections.

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Wow that guy is so full of ****. Talking about the law and ****. No he is protecting Syria its their vote in the security counsel that does this. Its cute how he tries and shift focus away from the fact that he is protecting a brutal dictator that is killing his own people. Also love the BS about rebel groups using the gas even though most analyst have said it would be very difficult for them to both get the and deploy the gas in the manner in which it was deployed. No this is Russia trying to hold on to one of there few allies in the middle east and nothing
    I see no particular reason to trust Putin on anything he says or does. I hope Obama is applying some of his supposed smarts to his dealings with him...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:43am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I didn't. He did look better then that other hick during the elections.
    Good lord I love bigotry. Anyway, are you really going to parse **** like this? I already pointed out the generalizations some of you use. Now, don't buck up because I didn't say "some of you" in a thread where all Americans think the same.

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, and I remember when all you mother fuckers were singing the same praises about Obama. LOL.
    What a bunch of fickle bitches. Hell, I remember countries all about influencing our election in 2008. Now, you can't stand the guy.

I will give him credit, John Kerry gave the suggestion and framework for the Syria initiative and EVERY PUTIN nutrider gave Russia the credit. My favorite part? None of the shitty media outlets have jumped on the fact SYRIA CLAIMED THEY HAD NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS, but smoothly said "yes we will turn everything over, give you proof and destroy all chemical weapons don't bomb us."

Yes, that is an admission.

Yes, he is politician he better know how to do politics.
    Let's hope Judo doesn't win this one for a change!

Seriously, Putin is a dangerous SOB. He's got what I would call a true "combative attitude" as opposed to what I've seen from President Obama. May or may not work out in Putin's favor.

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good lord I love bigotry. Anyway, are you really going to parse **** like this? I already pointed out the generalizations some of you use. Now, don't buck up because I didn't say "some of you" in a thread where all Americans think the same.
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Let's hope Judo doesn't win this one for a change!
    Why not? This way everybody wins: Obama saves face and doesn't charge into another war, Russians protect their interests in the Middle East, Assad gets away with using CW (if he did it the first place) and the CIA keeps arming terrorists.
    Last edited by Nefron; 9/12/2013 10:51am at .

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:53am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Maybe if Obama or Putin would start twerking the shitty media would pay attention.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:53am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the CIA, MI5, Russia keeps arming terrorists.
    Fixed.

Posted On:
    9/12/2013 10:56am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why not? This way everybody wins: Obama saves face and doesn't charge into another war, Russians protect their interests in the Middle East, Assad gets away with using CW (if he did it the first place) and the CIA keeps arming terrorists.
    You are a funny guy ! You have a great sense of humor for a Serb! I Oops, was that bigoty, IIF?