Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 2223242531 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 3:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    I was wrong about vietnam thankyou for educating me.

I was wrong about vietnam thankyou for educating me.
    As well as the suicide rate issue, our capacity for war, and the ability to enter into war despite the general populations grumblings about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:30pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    As well as the suicide rate issue, our capacity for war, and the ability to enter into war despite the general populations grumblings about it.
    Yes to the suicide issues but no to youre capability at war or ability to enter it. All youve said is that you could but **** anybody but given no evidence to support that claim.

It diesnt bother me if you are the super power of the world at least youre a better alternative to the russian or chinese. I just wouldnt be so sure that it would be aseasy as youexpect to prove youre domination over the world.

Why be a part of the UN if you dont respect what they say. Maybe youre not so different to the old soviet russians as youd like to think in that respect.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes to the suicide issues but no to youre capability at war or ability to enter it. All youve said is that you could but **** anybody but given no evidence to support that claim.

It diesnt bother me if you are the super power of the world at least youre a better alternative to the russian or chinese. I just wouldnt be so sure that it would be aseasy as youexpect to prove youre domination over the world.

Why be a part of the UN if you dont respect what they say. Maybe youre not so different to the old soviet russians as youd like to think in that respect.
    When you're finished with your Vietnam reading you can start reading about U.S. military capabilities. This will clear up the remaining items you're fuzzy on. I would suggest starting with the Predator drone chapter.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:37pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe youre not so different to the old soviet russians as youd like to think in that respect.
    You keep on trying to add in some sort of moral argument nobody here has state the US is some benevolent entity that goes around doing good.
    We do do good around the world and we have used our might for others often but at the end of the day we do have our own interest and the fact we are willing to **** **** up for them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:47pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus, you suck at statistics. The only reason China is even in the discussion at all is because there are so many of the little bastards. On a per capita basis they're so far behind us it's laughable. Most Chinese people still live in 3rd world conditions. They can't sustain there own birth rates. Chinese people flush little girls down the toilet because they can only afford one kid and they want it to be a boy.

And yes, we can kick their asses. In our sleep.
    Last edited by Devil; 9/08/2013 4:58pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    When you're finished with your Vietnam reading you can start reading about U.S. military capabilities. This will clear up the remaining items you're fuzzy on. I would suggest starting with the Predator drone chapter.
    So what weve got drones to

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l...shire-22320275

Does that mean we can invade the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Jesus, you suck at statistics. The only reason China is even in the discussion at all is because there are so many of the little bastards. On a per capita basis they're so far behind us it's laughable. Most Chinese people still live in 3rd world conditions. They can't sustain there own birth rates. Chinese people flush little girls down the toilet because they can only afford one kid and they want it to be a boy.

Ad yes, we can kick their asses. In our sleep.
    Nazi getmany was better equiped than the soviet army yet greater numbers and shitty weather meant they were able to defeat them.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://dronewars.net/6-who-has-drones/

Looks like every fuckers got drones.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Seems logical seens as theyve got the biggest population?

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 4:56pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    History lesson look at what Japan did to China during WW2 now imagine what we can do to those bastards.

We have stealth Drones. Cruise missiles whose guidance systems that work. Operational experience. The worlds largest Navy. Still the most advanced fighter and bomber aircraft.
    China has a whole lot of mouths to feed. Which is going to be fun when they have no damns or power plants left after a month or two of strategic bombing. Oh they can have a billion fucking soldiers but unless they can swim thousands of miles it doesn't do them any damn good.