Our Sponsors:

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 1:21am

Style: Judo, Wrestling, TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    $Syria$- our military personnel are not worth this gas and oil- geo-political wrangling. Not one American life is worth it. Let them deal with it over there - gas prices to me are low, who knows maybe this whole **** show has been orchestrated by the rich motherfuckers who want to sell their LNG futures?

I don't fall for all this muslim this and muslim that. (funny whoever said about a muslim trying to sneak up and cut my balls off though) If that's true and they want my balls? Well, talk to my wife, she would cut THEIR balls off-

Its about Qatar, Turkey, Russia, China-Follow the money, what do you get when you add all this up? Americans getting the shaft over LNG. F that.

The time to strike is long over. Its all about the $$

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 3:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by -TANK- View Post
    $Syria$- our military personnel are not worth this gas and oil- geo-political wrangling. Not one American life is worth it. Let them deal with it over there - gas prices to me are low, who knows maybe this whole **** show has been orchestrated by the rich motherfuckers who want to sell their LNG futures?

I don't fall for all this muslim this and muslim that. (funny whoever said about a muslim trying to sneak up and cut my balls off though) If that's true and they want my balls? Well, talk to my wife, she would cut THEIR balls off-

Its about Qatar, Turkey, Russia, China-Follow the money, what do you get when you add all this up? Americans getting the shaft over LNG. F that.

The time to strike is long over. Its all about the $$
    Their isn't any Oil in Syria in fact there is nothing of value we want there at all. Its a little **** hole.

This is why we started putting out red lines to look like we are doing something without having to do anything. But no that asshole went and gassed his people and now we are sort of stuck.

All and all this makes us look bad. We get all involved in a country when oil is involved but we let a guy butcher his people for 2 years when they don't have ****. We then set a red line he crosses over it and we do our best to weasel around it. This just proves to the Arabs that we don't give a **** about them just what is under their sands.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 5:30am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    All and all this makes us look bad. We get all involved in a country when oil is involved but we let a guy butcher his people for 2 years when they don't have ****. We then set a red line he crosses over it and we do our best to weasel around it. This just proves to the Arabs that we don't give a **** about them just what is under their sands.
    Damned if you do damned if you don't.
    If Assad gets owned and sectarian war occurs those who helped the rebels will be blamed. If Assad somehow claws back majority control and clamps down hard those who didn't help the rebels will be blamed.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 5:38am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Personally, I rather liked Syria when I was there. I went overland from Turkey to Aleppo. Nice place. It was Ramadan and I was with a group that had been warned about the demands made on muslims. Anyway, we walked from our 2 Star and saw a Chicken Shop. We went in and asked if they served. They had no problem so it was Chicken and Chips and Coca Colas all round. Lovely place. Nice people even allowing for the secret police (1 in 6).

Damascus was OK. Went down Straight Street with its arcade and holes in the roof from celebratory fire at the end of WW1. Saw Saladin's tomb and The Kaiser's gift of a representative tomb. What you don't know about that? Try reading John Buchan's "Freemantle" to get a clue.

And the history! Palmyra! Bosra! The most perfect Romano-theatre in the World. Krak De Chevalier! Amazing.

I was in the bar of TE Lawrence's favourite hotel in Aleppo. The manager invited us to see his room. Me? Sad to say, I stayed in the Bar - unchanged since 1919.

I saw, I saw...well, you've already formed your opinions so, have you bee there? If not, then you've not too much of an opinion.

Consider though: 100,000 dead. 1+Million refugees spilling out into Turkey, Jordan, The Lebanon. Dreadful. So, for 1% of those deaths (if we believe the rhetoric) you want to bomb it. Who would benefit?

Consider: Operation Cast Lead.

Now consider, what might motivate, say, US policy. The Israeli lobby perhaps? Hizbollah entering on Assad's side and gaining some success? Hizbollah who are Iran's allies and co-religionists albeit Arab not Persian...hmmm, confusing...Hizbollah that had extraordinary success against Israel in the not too distant war.

Now, consider, the various groups. Alawites (Assad), Kurds (the people without a country) Sunni, Shia. Hmm. Iranian influence, ah yes, just like Iraq. Consider, Lebanon, which Syria regards as part of its fief...and why they murdered Hariri....

I'll stop there. Yes, a complicated Country and requiring much thought.
    Israel wants to bomb Assad? that is a not smart notion. We have zero to benefit from such act (The Devil you know). Also, we will be the one running to bomb shelters yet again, this time with gas masks.. so no, Israel does not want America to bomb Assad. We are fine with whats going on there right now...And no, we did not orchestrated the whole thing. You people should start taking responsibility for you own actions, the Israeli lobby has very little influence..just look at the UN policy.
    By the way do you know we routinely receive Syrian injured people, so much so that we erected a hospital just for them.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 6:43am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This just proves to the Arabs that we don't give a **** about them just what is under their sands.
    It's ok, they don't give a **** about you too...Not only that, they think really badly of you and your culture, calling you the great Satan...so there is little you can do that will make you look worst in the eyes of the arabic world.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 7:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I am not impressed with Russian technology every time it has been tested in armed conflict vs American technology it has always come up short really short so short its not even funny.

Not a single B2 Spirit bomber has been shot out of the sky as of yet.
    It doesn't matter who is selling the arms if the people operating them don't have sufficient training in using them as well.
    Well, it would help if you faced somebody that has something better than 40 year old Soviet technology.

If Russians deliver the S-300, it should come with Russian "advisors" and lots of vodka.

If we had to slug it out with China it would end very badly for them as we would be forced to do strategic bombing meaning we would have to hit power stations and factories,
    Wait, there are cases where you didn't do that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 8:25am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Also, we will be the one running to bomb shelters yet again, this time with gas masks..
    Am I missing something, or are you suggesting that there is a real danger of Syria bombing American soil?

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 8:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Am I missing something, or are you suggesting that there is a real danger of Syria bombing American soil?
    Israel.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 8:42am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Israel.
    Ah.

*rereads several posts*

Got it. I knew no one who had lasted that long on Bullshido could be that ​dumb.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/08/2013 11:05am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love when I hear talk about "Waaaahhhh, it's all about the oooooooiiiiiilllllllll!!!!!" ****, I'm good with that. If it's true, at least it proves somebody in power is using their head for something other than a hat rack. Oil is a damn good reason to kill people.

Do you motherfuckers think EVERYBODY gets to rule the world? **** no. That's not how it works. The world belongs to the smartest and most aggressive.

So, if US leaders use some bullshit story about chemical weapons as an excuse to go secure more assets for the US, I'm all for it. That would actually mean our leaders are aggressively pursuing what's in our best interest which would be much more honorable than the more likely reality - leaders who are only pursuing their next term in office.

I don't want to be led by Gandhi. I want to be on Team Genghis Khan.