224908 Bullies, 3427 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 11:13am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BCS View Post
    You just have to love the archetypal American redneck.
    Especially ones that are smarter, better educated and more successful than you. Damn, that must sting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 12:22pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This thread was boring remember?

It was while it was all

-Something's going on in Syria!
    -BOMB IT!

-Houston, we have a problem!
    -BOMB IT!

-It appears things got postal in this school!
    -BOMB IT!

-There's a fly in my soup!
    -NEUTRON BOMB IT!

Now I have a feeling we're cruising into an interesting offtopic.

So what defines acceptable troll from unacceptable one? Is poking fun on killing ragheads along with a couple thousand innocent civilians acceptable while expressing that you're not comfortable with idea or god forbid mentioning retaliations which have and could happen is not?

And you knew what was going on and have not moved the thread to trollshido? Damn, calling me a hypocrite....

And it seems here retorika means something different than rhetoric. Sorry.
    http://http://bos.zrc-sazu.si/cgi/a03.exe?name=sskj_testa&expression=ge=retorika

Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Damn, i meant to neg rep this.
    Ulcers are caused by heliobacter pylori infection, not stress, you moron.
    Live and learn...
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 9/06/2013 12:27pm at .

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 12:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bombing **** is boring, but rhetoric is fun? You have some issues with prioritization, methinks...

(edit)
    More on topic, just came across this claim that US brass staged the whole thing. Doesn't seem very convincing, to me, but here it is:

http://pastebin.com/R7R3RyF4
    Last edited by submessenger; 9/06/2013 12:39pm at .

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 1:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Bombing **** is boring, but rhetoric is fun?
    Case-by-case.

Some bombing--like some rhetoric--is more fun than others.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 1:08pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Lets get back to the fact that the US can mount an Air Campaign against virtually any country with near complete impunity.

Especially against shitty little countries like Lybia and Syria. They offer up a number of easy to hit hard targets.

Between Cruise Missile, Stealth Bombers and Drones we can do it without nearly any risk to our own forces.

We can completely remove Syria's Command and Control as well as major military assets in a few nights. Pretty much bringing them down to the same level as the Free Syrian Army. This seems to be about our commitment level and given this is exactly what we did in Libya I am fairly certain we are capable of doing it without any sort of "mission creep".
    Doubt it but we will see. The english papers are all saying that the russians have been selling ghe syrian army state if the art anti aircraft weapons and also have a Russian warship in the Mediteranian sea acting as a missile defence system to shoot any rockets out of the sky.

Youre bombing campain didnt do to well against the taliban either they just ran and hid under ground and in mountains, its been a 10 year war and now the UN are considering negotiatingwuth the Taliban because they cant destroy them.

The US aint **** anymore face it, at the start of the year you were at the financil cliff or whatever it was called which was potentially going to make you bankrupt ? Where as china has gone from strength to strength, get your 'merican to mandarin language book out and start learning cos youre going to need it.

P.s i realisr im a Brit and were just a small insignificant country now adays but were content with that and know our place in the world, even One of russia's top diplomate said it a the G20 " britain in a small country that nobody listens to" well focus on making britain a small yet prosperous, peaceful nation while you lot ay world police and piss of the arab world even more so they focus all there terrir attacks on you and not us, sounds goid to me.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 1:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Case-by-case.

Some bombing--like some rhetoric--is more fun than others.
    These statements are not mutually exclusive:
    Bombing1 > Bombing2
    Rhetoric1 > Rhetoric2
    Bombingn > Rhetoricn

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 2:19pm

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Minor point

Oddly, I was thinking of Soldier of Fortune mag. I have a look cos it's in the Library and I still find Ollie North a complete Headbanger. Anyway...it was the T Shirts which came to Mind:
    - "Well, ****, I think I just stepped in some Shi'ite"
    - "Kill 'em all, Let God sort them out!"

Sometimes they seem less like slogans than a precis of Grand Strategy....;-)

Out.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 2:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post

And you knew what was going on and have not moved the thread to trollshido? Damn, calling me a hypocrite.....
    Yes, I called you a hypocrite. What you just described is not hypocrisy nor am I being a hypocrite. You, rurik and doofa need to learn how to use that word properly because you all **** it up.

You already learned you fucked up rhetoric, do you need help with hypocrisy and hypocrite?

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 3:14pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    Doubt it but we will see. The english papers are all saying that the russians have been selling ghe syrian army state if the art anti aircraft weapons and also have a Russian warship in the Mediteranian sea acting as a missile defence system to shoot any rockets out of the sky.
    Yeah I am not impressed with Russian technology every time it has been tested in armed conflict vs American technology it has always come up short really short so short its not even funny.

Not a single B2 Spirit bomber has been shot out of the sky as of yet.
    It doesn't matter who is selling the arms if the people operating them don't have sufficient training in using them as well.

Youre bombing campain didnt do to well against the taliban either they just ran and hid under ground and in mountains, its been a 10 year war and now the UN are considering negotiatingwuth the Taliban because they cant destroy them.
    Nice try, but we where very effective in bombing the Taliban when they where the State power. Guess what they are no longer the state power they are now an insurgent group that have lost a great deal of power.

The US aint **** anymore face it, at the start of the year you were at the financil cliff or whatever it was called which was potentially going to make you bankrupt ? Where as china has gone from strength to strength, get your 'merican to mandarin language book out and start learning cos youre going to need it.
    We where not close to going bankrupt that is all hyperbole. The finical cliff wasn't caused by our creditors it was caused by dumb people in congress trying to hold the budget ransom.
    BTW China has a long way to go. They may have a **** ton of soldiers and ballistic missiles but they have a **** navy (that can only transport 33,000 troops at a time) and a **** Air Force. If we had to slug it out with China it would end very badly for them as we would be forced to do strategic bombing meaning we would have to hit power stations and factories,
    Also China has very little operational experience and are **** at Command and Control. They are also **** at innovating and engineering. What you have is a large population of unskilled workers. China one day may over take America but its not going to be during my prime.

piss of the arab world even more so they focus all there terrir attacks on you and not us, sounds goid to me.
    They are still too busy focused on each other because one believes that Mohammad Nephew should have taken over Islam and the other think some fucking Islamic priest should have taken over Islam with the passing of Mohammad.
    Yeah this is a group I am not particularly scared of. The poor radicalized ones really can't do **** and the rich ones actually love us cause you know we are the reason they are rich.

Posted On:
    9/06/2013 3:17pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

P.s i realisr im a Brit and were just a small insignificant country now adays but were content with that and know our place in the world, even One of russia's top diplomate said it a the G20 " britain in a small country that nobody listens to" well focus on making britain a small yet prosperous, peaceful nation while you lot ay world police and piss of the arab world even more so they focus all there terrir attacks on you and not us, sounds goid to me.
    I remember the same bullshit was said about Iraqs defenses before the first gulf war. Me thinks you should clean fewer chimneys. Keep a stiff upper lip old bean.
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast