Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 12:55pm

Style: judo, -noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think both of you Rurik and Devil should chill the fukk up a little. You'll get ulcers.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 1:00pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post

Why the flying f+++ would I do that? You're a funny, funny strange man... But now at least I know why you are so pissed at everything to the point of being disturbed.
    But I can leave this thread forever. I can do that.
    So put your cards on the table man.
    The irony and hypocrisy in this post is hilarious.

It actually got too boring to be worth my time.
    Yet, you posted again. Naw, you love it.

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 1:37pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think both of you Rurik and Devil should chill the fukk up a little. You'll get ulcers.
    There will never be peace for the likes of you

NOR MERCY

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 2:04pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'If I can provide my honorable discharge along with proof of a Combat Action Ribbon for staff to verify my military experience, then you man up and go the **** away forever'

Why the flying f+++ would I do that? You're a funny, funny strange man... But now at least I know why you are so pissed at everything to the point of being disturbed.
    But I can leave this thread forever. I can do that. It actually got too boring to be worth my time.
    So put your cards on the table man.

Understood. You don't want to play. Then my original response stands. **** you. None of your business.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 2:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thinking I'm angry is yet another failure to properly assess the situation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 2:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool than. I 'misproperly' assessed the situation because I'm used of such rhetoric from 15 year old COD players who think that blowing **** up and shooting people is a walk in a park and one of the coolest things that can happen to you.

So I 'misunderestimated' you and the shame's on me.

Despite never having any need to 'measure dicks' with anyone, I catch the ball and publically request the moderator to lock me out of the forum completely. I thought that through over the last hour.
    It wasn't so much about 'dude do you even war' as it is more about genuine interest. You may provide something - a simple answer would suffice - but if you feel the need it would be nice of you to back it up.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 2:27pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool than. I 'misproperly' assessed the situation because I'm used of such rhetoric from 15 year old COD players who think that blowing **** up and shooting people is a walk in a park and one of the coolest things that can happen to you.

Despite never having any need to 'measure dicks' with anyone, I catch the ball and publically request the moderator to lock me out of the forum completely. I thought that through over the last hour.
    It wasn't so much about 'dude do you even war' as it is more about genuine interest. You may provide something - a simple answer would suffice - but if you feel the need it would be nice of you to back it up.
    So, in other words, you lack the self control to hold up your end of the bet?

Do we even do ban-by-request?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 2:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a) Tottaly.

b) Sure hope. Because of lack of self control.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 2:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? You used Rhetoric, so are you 15? Rurik used Rhetroic, so is he fifteen?

LOL. So, wait,you just accused him of being a 15 COD playing rhetoric slinging poster and you just requested a ban based on rage, while using the Rhetoric based "dick measuring" comment?

Posted On:
    9/05/2013 2:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wow that was super dramatic. I wasn't even trying to get you to leave. I was just clowning you for thinking you were going to cleverly zing me for being a tough talking poser.
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast