Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2013 3:33pm

Style: Tabimina Balintawak

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tabimina System in Denver

Hey guys,

I relocated back to Denver and am setting up a Tabimina System group in Denver and the areas directly south of Denver. I have several slots available for people interested in serious training. Im happy to provide a free session to people who are serious about training, as well as those who would like to write a review for the Bullshido school review archives. I can be reached by email at jpwhsv@gmail.com

Will also be travelling to Birmingham, Oklahoma, and Orlando every few months as well for people interested in those areas.

http://www.TabiminaBalintawak.com
    http://www.TabiminaBalintawakSE.com

Thanks for reading!
    Josh
    Last edited by PlumDragon; 9/02/2013 3:46pm at .

Posted On:
    9/02/2013 3:50pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratulations man, hope you get a group going soon. I'll see you here in Orlando next month.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2013 8:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Jesse! See you then!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 4:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In addition to 1-1 sessions across South Denver, I am now conducting Tabimina training and standup striking as part of the MCA program at Life Time Fitness in Centennial, CO. Were offering a deep discount on training through January to jumpstart the program. I will also conduct an informal demonstration this weekend, Saturday January 4 at 9-10am. If youre a member feel free to stop by and watch, say hi, etc. I also plan to be teaching in a popular Denver BJJ school in 2014 once things calm down a bit from the Holidays. Will post up here when there is news.

As always, Im happy to provide a free session to Bullshido members to see what were doing, regardless of art, background, etc...

Happy new Year everyone!
    Josh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2014 2:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those interested, I have several upcoming trips:

- Ill be in Birmingham, AL teaching this weekend (April 11-13). The weekend is mostly booked up but if anyone in the area wants to come say hi or grab a quick session, we can probably accommodate.

- My annual Philippines trip this year is May 15-June 1. Starting now and running til the day I leave, Im giving a 50% discount on private sessions to try and curb some of the trip-related costs--the ticket alone this year was $1500. =\ These sessions are available in South Denver.

I am also in the process of arranging weekend training in Chicago (June/July), DC (TBD), and Orlando (August) over the next few months. Anyone interested in training in any of these areas or checking things out, please feel free to let me know.

Contact info is same as usual, jpwhsv@gmail.com or by phone at 850-635-5334.

Thanks for reading guys,
    Josh
    Last edited by PlumDragon; 4/07/2014 2:53pm at .