Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    Nwp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Conroe, Tx
    Posts
    513
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Jack in the Box food poisoned me today, so pissed. Missing a great party w my team and a good looking card.

    Spartacus with the wife is modest diversion.

    Keep the spoilers coming people.

  2. #12
    danharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    1,530
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dustin is back score one for the crayfish. Fucking kidding me Vera we're never going to get that Cinderella story we want from you huh and Rothwell has magic come from behind powers nothing anybody can do. Well at least Clay didn't run as much as he usually does props to Chad but I think it could've went on a little longer. Now we have the motherfuckin War Master to deal with in this heavyweight game but I think ref jumped the gun a tiny bit.

  3. #13
    danharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    1,530
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spoiler:
    Damn I didn't even make it through my first beer. 2013 the year of surprises we now have a new lightweight champ. Now I'm not a great Jiujitsu player but with that little time left on the clock. Why not stay low to keep the pressure off and let the clock run out. Why did Benson try to fight his way out of that thing?

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vista, CA
    Posts
    658
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    Now we have the motherfuckin War Master to deal with in this heavyweight game but I think ref jumped the gun a tiny bit.
    I agree considering how fast Mir got up, but considering how violently that knee dropped him and he seemed to be on his way to going limp with the follow up hits, I think most people would have done the same in the ref's position.

    Also, holy **** @ the Poirier/Koch fight! That fight is exactly why I the featherweight division may just be my favorite.

    Props to Pettis for subbing Bendo off his back like that. Bendo is a smart fighter and has a great top game, so getting an armbar from guard against him is an accomplishment to be very proud of.

  5. #15
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,929
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rothwell, doing it Street style.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,047
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently, Pettis is hurt AGAIN. What the hell, is this guy is made of glass?

    http://espn.go.com/blog/MMA/post/_/i...ould-be-injury

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,535
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did I mis-hear Barnett? He seemed to be talking about 'dying in the ring'. I can hardly begin to address such bravado/stupidity. By sheer coincidence, I had half an eye on BT Sports (they've replaced ESPN for UFC here in the UK) as I was mainly watching youtube and the World Championship fight in the early 60s between Davey Moore and Sugar Ramos. Davey was fatally injured and died a few days afterwards.

    Perhaps Barnett is just a juvenile, really.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vista, CA
    Posts
    658
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    Apparently, Pettis is hurt AGAIN. What the hell, is this guy is made of glass?

    http://espn.go.com/blog/MMA/post/_/i...ould-be-injury
    Looks like him and Aldo share another trait on top of top notch striking.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,487
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Did I mis-hear Barnett? He seemed to be talking about 'dying in the ring'. I can hardly begin to address such bravado/stupidity. By sheer coincidence, I had half an eye on BT Sports (they've replaced ESPN for UFC here in the UK) as I was mainly watching youtube and the World Championship fight in the early 60s between Davey Moore and Sugar Ramos. Davey was fatally injured and died a few days afterwards.

    Perhaps Barnett is just a juvenile, really.
    Barnett is a self-admitted manga and Japanese video game afficionado who used to be named "The Baby Faced Assassin" before rebranding himself "The Warmaster."

    "Juvenile" is a fairly good description, I'd say. And I freaking LOVE Barnett!

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,535
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Barnett is a self-admitted manga and Japanese video game afficionado who used to be named "The Baby Faced Assassin" before rebranding himself "The Warmaster."
    Hmm, Marco Antonio "The Baby Faced Assassin" Barrera? I'd say he was first.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO