Page 1 of 19 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 4:47am

Style: BJJ,(kick)boxing,JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

the no go zones, Fox news hilarity

maybe this belongs in general BS, but this spot seems good too.

sometimes I wonder why I follow American politics despite not being American. It doesn't usually take too long for me to be reminded: I'ts because American right wingers are the best unintentional comedians this world has ever seen.

So a week or so ago fox news brought on this 'terrorism analyst'. he stated that throughout Europe there are several 'no go zones', where sharia law is held and non-Muslims may not enter. He said that the entire city of Birmingham was such a zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58DH_mHVXjg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQkHPx37cw

David Cameron reportedly spit out his porridge when he heard this.

The 'analyst' was interviewed by BBC, and apologized for the misinformation. Would this stop Fox? hell-to-the-no.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjQA0WiUoCY

here is my favorite video on the topic, as it includes the awesome reaction of a french TV program, as well as a compilation of the lies.
    I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfLf6tO7vSA

check this video for more from le petit journal on the topic, and fox news's reply when contacted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIamOl4vkv0

So, enjoy. Also take this opportunity to post any other political hilarity from various countries you've found over the years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	16578  

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 9:48am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If people this stupid can get on TV, why don't I have my own talk show yet?

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 10:04am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    If people this stupid can get on TV, why don't I have my own talk show yet?
    do you have a large demographic who will watch you? people this stupid get on TV because people even more stupid watch TV.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 10:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    do you have a large demographic who will watch you? people this stupid get on TV because people even more stupid watch TV.
    Not sure. I can ramble for hours without a script though.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 10:37am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you think any of the other major American news outlets are less retarded, then you may be a retard yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 10:54am

Style: Shoo Sheetzoo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Not sure. I can ramble for hours without a script though.
    You could always start a podcast. Call me if you need a co-host; I have a white belt in BJJ and a three-stripe purple in digressing.

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 12:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    If you think any of the other major American news outlets are less retarded, then you may be a retard yourself.
    Ok I'll bite, you tell me which other news channel is at the retard level of Fox. Which other news channel has denied all forms of science in the name of a 2,000 year old work of fiction?? Which other news channel has fucked up as many facts as Fox?? Which other news channel has been repeatedly proven wrong as many times while still refusing to accept their own ignorance?? Oh and post proof.

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 12:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Ok I'll bite, you tell me which other news channel is at the retard level of Fox. Which other news channel has denied all forms of science in the name of a 2,000 year old work of fiction?? Which other news channel has fucked up as many facts as Fox?? Which other news channel has been repeatedly proven wrong as many times while still refusing to accept their own ignorance?? Oh and post proof.
    The Onion?

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 1:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    The Onion?
    Even as a satirical newspaper, you could argue that it gets closer to the truth than Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadzu View Post
    You could always start a podcast. Call me if you need a co-host; I have a white belt in BJJ and a three-stripe purple in digressing.
    Sure. We're in close time zones so scheduling won't be too hard. All we need is an older voice of wisdom and experience.

A ninja foreseen is half avoided

Posted On:
    1/16/2015 2:05pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The news has been getting things wrong for hundreds of years, it only got worse and more frequent with cable.

Funny Fox News has never done a big story on the "no go" zones all over my state and those are right down the road from their HQ. Paris has a couple low-income danger zones? In NJ entire cities are danger zones and you can see some of them from the top floors of 21st Century Fox (News Corp's new media division name).

Anybody else note how ironic it is that the new name of Fox News' parent company was taken from Hollywood? It's all movie magic. Don't forget Fox News is part of the ENTERTAINMENT wing of the former News Corp. Accuracy takes a back seat to thrills and chills.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/16/2015 2:11pm at .
Page 1 of 19 1 234511 ... LastLast