Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is one person in this story who I feel really sorry for, the poor soul that has to give that giant **** stain a sponge bath. My god can you imagine that first day the horrendous smell of of festering **** and food lost to the rolls. Is it bad that I feel more sorry for the sponge they used than for that fat fucker?? Name:  SPONGEBOB+SAD.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  7.4 KB

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm upset by all the natural animal habitat that was destroyed to grow enough cotton to make his t-shirt.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, for once it is a fatass story NOT from America.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, for once it is a fatass story NOT from America.
    End of an empire.

You've had your time in the sun, soon all the fattest people will come from glorious PRC.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reach...wheeze...reach harder...grip...wheeze...wank...greasy-spurt...groan...wheeze...whoof...CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE COME AND CLEAN ME UP? ANYBODY???

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    He can't be that bad off. He at least managed to get a yellow belt.
    Thank you for living up to username with that post bless you Satan.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry guys I posted this last week but for some reason it hasn't gone through.

Here's a clip of of the extraction - I don't even want to think about the logistics of all this let alone the cost of using the aircraft.

http://www.euronews.com/2013/08/19/s...-years-in-bed/

I know in Queensland we have had to use a Hercules on loan form Defense to transport people from the Outback.

We struggle to accommodate patients over 200kg so I feel sorry for the staff who will be taking care of this guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't understand how you get like that. Not as in, oh, he eats too much, but in literal terms, how does the human body not shut down and give up before that point? This guy must have the heart of a freaking champion racehorse to even get blood to circulate around his body.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    I don't understand how you get like that. Not as in, oh, he eats too much, but in literal terms, how does the human body not shut down and give up before that point? This guy must have the heart of a freaking champion racehorse to even get blood to circulate around his body.
    I did see a documentary of an obese guy in the UK, the doctor reckoned that his internal organs (I remember him mentioning the liver) were absolutely working overtime to process the crap/beer etc. He referred to them as a "factory". With the internal organ's working overtime to cope with his bulk it is only a matter of time before he suffers from premature organ failure.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last