Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2013 8:39am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those who want more accounts/evidence; here they go pulling a similar stunt with Relson:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/86369941-post27.html

This is their business model.

solves problems with violence

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/02/2013 6:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    For those who want more accounts/evidence; here they go pulling a similar stunt with Relson:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/86369941-post27.html

This is their business model.
    so how did relson sort it out? that post leaves out how the resolution was handled.

i assume relson's students want to continue competing, if this was "handled" by relson calling someone and saying xyz, is he going to have to make a phone call every time?

it seems that if you could document how some black belts outside of the IBJJF are being treated differently than others, that would be powerful ammunition aginst them.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2013 2:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know how it was resolved. I'm not on that thread. He may or may not respond with an answer on his own. I don't think that allowing Relson's guys to compete should've been in contention in the first place.

solves problems with violence

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/03/2013 5:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I don't know how it was resolved. I'm not on that thread. He may or may not respond with an answer on his own. I don't think that allowing Relson's guys to compete should've been in contention in the first place.
    you miss my point. if they're making exceptions for relson, then i'm sure they are making exceptions for others. if you can prove that they are making exceptions, then it gives you ammunition against them.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2013 6:05pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I follow. I don't want to interfere with that thread though. Instead of a scenario that I'm creating and then manipulating, we can now observe, without my influence, a similar occurrence.

Also, I think I've made my point. I'll be handing the results of this investigation over to IIF for safe-keeping and then stepping away from this incident soon. Ultimately, what I want is for innocent businessmen caught in this mess to have access to this sort of information so as not to lose their jobs and/or money. I don't need to destroy them.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456