230513 Bullies, 4364 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    8/10/2013 3:35am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of my initials with a nautical (or head wear) themed spin. Because MILLE MILLIONS DE MILLE SABORDS, c'est mois le capitaine et vous Ítes mieux de ne PAS L'OUBLIER!

Posted On:
    8/10/2013 5:50am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    Thank you all the same. I chose Atheistmantis because it represents atheism and prayer as represented by the praying mantis. I am not an atheist however. I am an a agnostic.
    Most atheists are actually agnostic. And it pisses them off to point it out.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    8/10/2013 1:09pm

Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you get when you cross an agnostic, a dyslexic and an insomniac?

Spoiler:
    Somebody who stays up all night pondering the nature of dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Posted On:
    8/10/2013 1:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    My screen name is my initials. I'm a plain jane kind of guy.
    Same here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2013 9:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps I'm more confused than anything. I believe there's something out there. I have no friggin idea what it might be however. Story of my life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2013 4:46am

Style: judo, boxing -noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also TRY to believe that there is something out there, but every time I'm close to start, some new discovery ruins it and I'm at the start again. As do all people I also have a need for something higher wonderful, but still my rational side demands evidence instead of bullshit. However I'd be extremely surprised if there existed such a thing as one allmighty entity. I just can't believe that. As I don't have a problem to say that I'm agnostic.

So I just try to live my life in a way that I don't purposely hurt anyone, but If I do, I try to apologise and fix it as good as I can. So whatever will happen I'll do as much as I can to have inner peace. I don't think too much about the afterlife anyway as I expect nothing. The best way to not be disappointed :-)

However the more aggresive religion groups that meddle in my life and lives of others (politics,....), claim how they are right, how all should listen and do as they command, bother the sh+t out of me. As most bullies don't believe in effectivenes of pure WC in a form it's mostly trained in McDojos, I just don't buy their bs.

I chose my nick because of through watching Saving private Ryan and playing Shadow Warrior I grew to love sticky bombs and I'd like to be like one in a few more years. Hard to shake off and leaving a hell of a mess when set off :-).

Sorry for thoughts on my agnosticism, but there's no good thread without offtopic.
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 8/11/2013 4:50am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2013 5:29am

Style: TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think of myself as agnostic with a tendancy toward deism. The belief in the presence of a supreme deity has no real impact on way I live my life so I dont really think about it. Until proven otherwise, I'll spend my energy on other something else. I do have christian friends however who, for whatever reasons, like to get into the occasional theological discussion with me. I just tell them that IF there was a supreme creator figure, they have long since left the building for reasons we may never know of comprehend. Maybe they tired of us, maybe they went to create another species. Who knows. I don't, nor do I care at this point in time.

Just to add more offtopic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2013 9:04am

Style: Shoo Sheetzoo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The more I read these explanations behind people's screennames, the more I realize that my own story is much dumber than anyone else's. Should probably think of a new name.

Also, I don't *know* whether or not there is a god, but I live my life under the assumption that there isn't. 'nuff said.

/Erik

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2013 11:50am

Style: Kempo Karate, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Galope is creole for running. I am of creole descent. That's all.

Posted On:
    8/11/2013 5:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Lewis Carroll's poem The Jabberwocky. One of the many words he coined, vorpal is used as an adjective to describe a sword. From context it is taken to mean something unnaturally sharp or capable of beheading. I used it as the title for my own book as well.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast