Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/08/2013 4:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lions have great abs.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2013 10:10pm

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The talk about lions leading to Ubermensch is funny, because in Nietzsche's "Thus Spake Zarathustra" lions were one of the three stages that people must go through. However, the lion was the second one, preceded by the camel and proceeded by... a child, because a child has infinite potential and the ability to create new values for itself.

Incidentally, the Nietzschean Ubermensch is one who discards values that undermine life or promote weakness (the lion)... but then builds their own set of values based on "this-worldliness" (the child). It has very little to do with the badassittude of someone.

Of course, people not talking about Nietzsche's interpretation of Ubermensch, carry on (which, incidentally, is probably everyone, rendering my whole post unnecessary).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2013 12:10am

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Machette, and mods I apologize for off topic, but did you really just go downvote nine random posts of mine in retaliation for me downvoting a nigh-incomprehensible one of yours? Shouldn't you, as a Self Assured Ubermensch Lion, not care that other people can tell that your roar, though full of sound and fury, signifies nothing?

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/11/2013 3:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing-Kwan-Fu View Post
    Mr. Machette, and mods I apologize for off topic, but did you really just go downvote nine random posts of mine in retaliation for me downvoting a nigh-incomprehensible one of yours? Shouldn't you, as a Self Assured Ubermensch Lion, not care that other people can tell that your roar, though full of sound and fury, signifies nothing?
    Rep bitching is a bannable offense. You have been warned.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123