Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
    6'3" 155lb
    LMAO confusing being underweight with being fit.
    I said he was in better shape, and obviously he is.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Jujitsu Aikido Bodycombat
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Another prisoner securing method: the grapevine:

"Select a tree, post, or lamp-post of about seven inches in diameter.

1. Make your prisoner climb on the tree as in Fig. 100. 2. Place his right leg around the front of the tree, with his foot to the left. Place his left leg over his right ankle, as in Fig. 101,and take his left foot back behind the tree. 3. Force him well down the pole until the weight of his body locks his left foot around the tree, as in Fig. 102.

Note. - Even though you have left your prisoner's hands free, it will, if he has been forced well down the tree, be almost impossible for him to escape.
    Normally, the average man placed in this position would get cramp in one or both legs within ten to fifteen minutes, when it is not at all unlikely that he would throw himself backwards. This would kill him.

Caution. - To release your prisoner: Two persons are necessary, one on either side. Take hold of his legs and lift him up the tree; then unlock his legs."

This one really leaves me scratching my head. You get a guy to triangle choke a tree, and his own weight is supposed to keep him from unkeying his legs, and if he falls back he dies. First of all, if he can die from throwing himself backwards (and I really doubt it would), then its not a good prisoner hold, because prisoners are only useful if they're alive. Wouldn't want to give the guy an easy out. But I can key my legs and lay on my back without dying and I don't really see a spine-breaking happening if they let go of the tree. Second, would it really be impossible to unkey the legs simply because there's weight on top? I doubt it, but am in no position to try to choke a tree with my legs (and would hate to find that its all true!). If nothing else, one could inchworm their way up the tree to do it. Plus it takes 2 people to get them up and they need to be constantly watched. So this whole method seems like a lot more trouble than its worth. Thoughts?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ment-236019566

Well what-do-ya-know. It works...

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told you!
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021