Thread: New guy

Style
    TKD, Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New guy

Hey all, just a new guy here. I'm Lucas a 15 year old kid in Florida. As you may see from the styles field I practice TKD and Aikido. Weird combo huh? Lol. I'm pretty familiar with forums. Being a teen has it's advantages such as no obligations (besides school). I came here to basically learn about and read some of you guys' experiences and training methods. If I posted this in the wrong section, feel free to shun me and call me a dickhead. Haha, well I'm glad to be here and I hope to learn more about martial arts through reading!

Style
    TKD, Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New guy

Hey guys. Just a new kid saying hello. I'm fairly familiar with forums and I enjoy practicing TKD and Aikido (weird combo huh. I'm a high school student interested in becoming a US Navy EOD officer. I'd love to hear some of you guys' endeavors and all that fun stuff. Glad to be here and I hope to learn some more!

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Enjoy the forums and thank you in advance for wanting to serve our great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    TKD, Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Welcome to Bullshido. Enjoy the forums and thank you in advance for wanting to serve our great nation.
    Thank you Sergeant! Glad to be here, thank you for your service.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

My grandfather tracked the Japanese Navy. My dad was a Naval ordnance chief. I had a Presidential Annapolis appointment taken away because I had a history of asthma as a kid, so I have a love/hate relationship with the US Navy.

Good luck.

Style
    TKD, Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Welcome to Bullshido.

My grandfather tracked the Japanese Navy. My dad was a Naval ordnance chief. I had a Presidential Annapolis appointment taken away because I had a history of asthma as a kid, so I have a love/hate relationship with the US Navy.

Good luck.
    Wonderful heritage you have, I'm sorry to hear about the DQ. Regs are quite strict. Thanks for the good luck! I'm glad to be here