Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:17am

Style: grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KickinMachine View Post
    I think I may have unintentionally confused you. If you refer to page 3, I agree with everyone of you guys, I shouldnt have argued with an instructor, and just kicked the bag like he told me to. But when you go off topic and ask questions to only criticize my answer is kind of...pointless, well me getting mad on a forum is pointless too, so I am to blame for that. Honestly this thread should be closed, because I feel this will be never-ending flaming from bullshido members. I have not made the warmest introduction on here, since you guys most likely think I'm an asshole. I didnt mean to piss anybody off when I made this thread, believe me, that's not my intention. I was just seeking opinion from other practitioners.

apparently violence is the answer, as it has been the way I have solved them since I was a teenager. Trying to resolve situation without fighting just gets a bunch of people on the internet thinking you're a *****. Even though you shouldn't care what other people think anyways. Well I'm sorry for upsetting anyone, wasting anybody's time, and I'm truly sorry for losing control of myself. I'll just quietly accept my ban, and leave peacefully.
    Close the thread? What for? This is golden.

We ask questions to better understand your situation.

So you were a really aggressive teenager, solved everything with violence, and when you pushed that kid into a locker when you were 14 your school facilitators thought "that's the last straw" and gave you the hammer. Which ended with anger managment and community service maybe? Let me know if I'm wrong.

If you carry on like that as an adult you will find yourself in a lot of legal trouble.

And you got the opinion of other practitioners, deflected their advice, mouthed off and challenged the internet to a fight. And I garauntee that if you ask real nice, you'll get one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:17am

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I may have unintentionally confused you. If you refer to page 3, I agree with everyone of you guys, I shouldnt have argued with an instructor, and just kicked the bag like he told me to. But when you go off topic and ask questions to only criticize my answer is kind of...pointless, well me getting mad on a forum is pointless too, so I am to blame for that. Honestly this thread should be closed, because I feel this will be never-ending flaming from bullshido members. I have not made the warmest introduction on here, since you guys most likely think I'm an asshole. I didnt mean to piss anybody off when I made this thread, believe me, that's not my intention. I was just seeking opinion from other practitioners.

apparently violence is the answer, as it has been the way I have solved them since I was a teenager. Trying to resolve situation without fighting just gets a bunch of people on the internet thinking you're a *****. Even though you shouldn't care what other people think anyways. Well I'm sorry for upsetting anyone, wasting anybody's time, and I'm truly sorry for losing control of myself. I'll just quietly accept my ban, and leave peacefully.
    Would you like some cheese with that whine? Talking tough and throwing out fight challenges and then turning around and playing the victim card isn't doing you any favours dude, it makes you look like a flip-flopping wuss. Do yourself a service, accept you acted like an dick, drop the subject like a hot potato and move on a little bit wiser than you were before.

Did you think you were going to be banned seriously or was that last sentence just a bit of pretty bunting for the pity party? Come on now, if bullshido banned people just for acting like assholes

a) we'd never have any fun

and

b) there'd be, like, 3 people left on here

Bullshido happily accommodates assholes, they are a great source of entertainment! If you want to be an asshole, you will find a home here. Just know that if you choose to be an asshole people will treat you as such. Or you can pull yourself up by your bootstraps and build on past mistakes. Your choice dude.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:20am

Style: Kempo Karate, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am a martial noob just like you. You and I are around the same age. People our age do stupid things, that is apart of growing up, but what pissed off people on here the most is probably the know it all behavior. Then challenging experience martial artist to a fight on a street corner just poured fuel on the fire. That Is why I mostly lurk, My prior TKD knowledge as an orange belt means zilch. I don't have the experience to tell people what works or what doesn't, and neither do you. It would be best just to do what I do. Read the forums quietly and find a proper place to train that will channel your aggression into training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:22am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This is not agreeing:
    this was the comment I was referring to on page 3

"Yes, I figured that my KUNG FU instructor was only trying to help me improve, I was being an ass an not listening,, and then his frustration built up and he wanted to hit me, Huh.... I just didn't see it from his point of view. =/"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:25am

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Galope View Post
    I am a martial noob just like you. You and I are around the same age. People our age do stupid things, that is apart of growing up, but what pissed off people on here the most is probably the know it all behavior. Then challenging experience martial artist to a fight on a street corner just poured fuel on the fire. That Is why I mostly lurk, My prior TKD knowledge as an orange belt means zilch. I don't have the experience to tell people what works or what doesn't, and neither do you. It would be best just to do what I do. Read the forums quietly and find a proper place to train that will channel your aggression into training.
    This is actually damn good advice KickinMachine, take heed.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:27am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the time you made that post, you had already escalated the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    This is actually damn good advice KickinMachine, take heed.
    Except no one is pissed off. Its summer, we get this type of thread EVERY year.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:29am

Style: TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by legomepanda View Post
    Close the thread? What for? This is golden.

We ask questions to better understand your situation.

So you were a really aggressive teenager, solved everything with violence, and when you pushed that kid into a locker when you were 14 your school facilitators thought "that's the last straw" and gave you the hammer. Which ended with anger managment and community service maybe? Let me know if I'm wrong.

If you carry on like that as an adult you will find yourself in a lot of legal trouble.

And you got the opinion of other practitioners, deflected their advice, mouthed off and challenged the internet to a fight. And I garauntee that if you ask real nice, you'll get one.
    I didn't know, I thought everyone just wanted to put me down, but it was my attitude that drew negative responses. You seem to know alot about this type of situation, because you are correct, I recieved 300 dollar fine, 6 month probation, anger management for 2 days, and a 6 month mandatory community service.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:47am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You shoved someone into lockers for pissing you off, then cry assault when someone shoves you. Then you come here and challenge the world to a fight when someone calls you a martial arts noob because you are one, and we're supposed to believe that you're not being an instigator?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 10:53am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Galope View Post
    I like you kid.

kickmachine, listen to your peer here. He doesn't have his head up his ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2013 11:00am

Style: Kempo Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    I like you kid.

kickmachine, listen to your peer here. He doesn't have his head up his ass.
    Lol I am a She, but thank you for the compliment.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast